Girls only: a blowjob technique that makes men cum instantly!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by johnschlong, May 8, 2008.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Girls, I am bi and have sucked many, many, many cocks. At the same time I have also visited many professional girls-of-pleasure who have performed oral sex on me.

From these experiences, especially with the pro-girls, I have discovered an interesting blowjob technique that seems to work every time. I have tried it out on a large number of cocks, and indeed, it makes men cum instantly - across the board!

I thought you might be interested (perhaps you already know this simple technique). In case you don't want to suck a cock for too long, but don't want to disappoint your man, this technique comes in handy.

I will try to describe it, but keep in mind, I'm not a native English speaker, so it might be difficult for you to understand what I'm trying to say.

Ok, here we go:

-just suck until the guy gets a good erection. Get things going the usual way.

-now grab the dick with your right hand, firmly at the base. Squeeze gently, so the head is well erect and thus more sensitive. This is important. Keep sucking the usual way.

-now put your mouth around the head and make sure you produce enough saliva, to make everything very wet. Keep sucking the usual way.

-now comes the trick [​IMG]: instead of just sucking, make sure you suck in a bit of air while you suck the head. This will produce very tiny vibrations all around the head and stimulate the nerves more than any other technique.

*** Think of "slurping" soup from a spoon. That's what you should do with the head. The "slurping" - with enough saliva - will produce irrestistible vibrations and make the man cum very quickly.

*** Now practise the "slurping" without anything in your mouth (you can do this now.) You should make a slurping sound. You will feel that the left and right side of your tongue vibrate, with a little bit of saliva under these two sides making the slurping noise. This tongue movement and this type of slurping is the secret! If you do this on the entire head, with enough saliva, your man will shoot his load very fast. The orgasms are also very intense!

That's it.

If I need to describe things in more detail, don't hesitate to ask.

Mind you, most guys will ask you to "stop doing that, or I'll cum". That's when you have to keep doing it... [​IMG] ... unless of course if you want to drive him crazy.

***Refining the technique. Professionals who use this technique do it almost stealthily. You go up and down the cock, and when you go up you start producing the "slurping" technique. Then you go down again, the normal way. On the "up", you slurp again. Once in a while you stick to the head only, and "slurp" and slurp. Then up and down again.

I've performed the technique on very many cocks, and I've seen it work on all of them, regardless of their size, of being circumcized, or of their state of excitement.

With the technique, I can guarantee that men come much more rapidly. (The pro-girls often use it to get their clients to cum more quickly, so they can take on more clients a night and make more money.)

So go ahead, and try it out on your boyfriend/man. And let us know if it worked! [​IMG]

2. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

I'm trying to picture this. So I suck in air when concentrating on the head at the same time? Sounds like it may take practice without me looking and sounding strange but fun lol

3. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

I have made a drawing of it (not obscene, just a sketch).

Hope this helps also:

With this picture you are looking straight into the mouth, so to speak:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/hybriddiesel/technique.jpg?t=1210451297

LexLuv, let us know if it worked! [​IMG]

4. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Oh cool, pretty pictures (laughing)

I will, thanks. Bookmarked it.

5. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Lol, it took me half an hour to draw this. Am I obsessed?

No seriously, I'm thinking of future generations, who will discover this dumb sketch and look at it as if it were a picture from Lascaux. I will be famous then!

6. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Why is it that gay guys seem to be able to know how to please men better than women? Well actually I know why, I just wish it wasn't the case.

7. Karmalized

Karmalized Member

[​IMG]
    interesting. interesting indeed.

thanks for the info.

8. melissabee

melissabee ~BabbLe TraNsMiTTeR~

9. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Well, it's just because we (both gay and bisexual people) practise a lot on each other, and because guys like to tell us what they like most. [​IMG]

But don't romanticise it. Bisexual people can actually be very, very unhappy.

10. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

intresting. drat, just when I dont have a fuck buddy.. hmm..

11. Tippy

Tippy Member

u swallow 2?

12. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

mmm. have never tried it :) i know i will soon though. I'll let you know how it goes :)

13. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

i hear you :tongue:

14. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

And, ladies, any results?

15. Synful

Synful Banned

Don't have a result yet as I just read this today.

But GREAT PIC and GREAT TECHNIQUE! You're a visionary. :p

16. Katie<3

Katie<3 Member

Ill try this like 2moro or something, when the moment comes n he wants me to suck him off. Il try it, coz im not joking he is obsessed and i have to keep goiing till he cums. So this should make my life much easier =] Ill post back when ive done it.

17. knattyk420

knattyk420 Member

Going to try tonight

18. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Girls only? I use a similar technique when I suck cock, too. Of course guys give the best blowjobs :)

19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

thanks for your post man - I'll try it out next week on my bf.

Simon

20. hallsinki

hallsinki Guest

thanks for the info, johnschlong. i cant wait to try it on my new boyfriend.