Have you ever felt up someone who was passed out, or asleep?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by littledannycoleman, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyl

ladyl Member

I have never felt anyone up as in touching the private areas while they were out cold. I will tell you something that I did do. On a Friday after work some of us girls went out drinking and one of the girls got really, really drunk so I volunteered to take her home. This girl was gorgeous and I had a huge crush on her. When I got her to her apartment I laid her down and begin to stroke her legs with my hands. I was thinking I could have my way with her but didn't go any further and I am glad I didn't.

1 person likes this.
  2. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

:eek: Well, now that is something....

I'm not sure how I feel about it.. I mean I dislike the idea of people taking advantage of people.. but then I also know that a hell of a lot of men would not mind such things.

Out of interest tho... why do you do it?

3. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

I am a man that would not enjoy being felt up at all when I'm nite-nite and would despise the individual who would try such thing on me. Disgusting and appalling!

4. donna jones

donna jones Member

I enjoy it and all the guys who have cum have too! I choose carefully and have never been reported! So far nine hand jobs and three blow jobs have all been well recived.
    Donna

1 person likes this.
  5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Some crazy ass shit...
    people keep getting more wierd..

I already said how I felt, dont need to say it again...

6. vanilla

vanilla Member

I wake my boyfriend up with handjobs or blowjobs. I usually wake up earlier than him and get so bored. He also wakes up repaying the deed so I assume he doesn't mind.

7. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Sick little pricks.....................

8. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

You may have had a bad experience, but in the right, trusting, loving relationship most parties enjoy it. Remember its not all about people passed out at parties as i've mentioned before my fiancee and I have different sleep patterns, very often she'll go to bed and i'll wake her up in some nice way when i go through - she never minds at all...

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I wasnt talking about something like that...

Hard to explain, like not necessarily a party either, but someone whom knows that they would not be aloud to touch you, and you violate them while they are sleeping or passed out...
    or someone whom you dont know and things like that....

10. donna jones

donna jones Member

Thats right,I find most white guys love any kind of sex with us black girls!
    Donna

11. vanilla

vanilla Member

Yup.. My boyfriend's white.

12. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

I woke up to one of my sister's friends giving me a hand. But when I woke, she got scared and ran back into my sister's room.Now it's all wierd everytime she's over.

13. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

Sounds like a dare to me....

14. TranquilWaterfall

TranquilWaterfall Member

yes Joe -- i believe it would

15. thedue

thedue Guest

I have to agree- touching somebody when they aren't aware of it is pretty wrong, never done it, never gonna do it. Its purely selfish, insulting, and very shallow.

However, if that person happens to be someone you love, in a real relationship, and your partner likes this, its a very different story... in this case its great. I know I never minded be awaken by a beautiful women making love to me on a saturday morning ;-)

16. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

17. gointocalifornia

gointocalifornia Member

yeah, it has happened to me. and very coincidentally, his name was danny (same name as the guy who started this thread). i heard about it from his friend. and well, i guess i was kinda ticked but i made the choice to get that drunk. but ill never date him.

peace

18. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

No I havent, cuz that isnt cool at all.

19. smilez

smilez Member

I've never done it, but I have had it happen to me several times. Guys are such pigs. Wait til I'm conscience at least so I can enjoy it. lol

20. vanilla

vanilla Member

I did it again.

I felt up my boyfriend while he was asleep. He did wake up mid way but I told him that he's supposed to be asleep. it progressed into sex but a quick one cos we had to get out of the hotel in about 1/2 hour and we still need to play with the jaccuzzi tub and get dressed.

haha.. when I asked him about it later on, he said with a smirk, 'you said, 'I was supposed to be asleep, so I cannot answer you.'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.