Have you ever felt up someone who was passed out, or asleep?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by littledannycoleman, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littledannycoleman

littledannycoleman Member

OK, lets hear the dirt. How many people out there (both male and female) have felt up another person (whether same sex, or opposite sex) while they've either passed out from being drunk, or just while they were asleep. If you've done this, please post your own experience. Say who it was, what body parts you touched, and state if the other person ever found out.

On the reverse side of this, those of you who were touched while you were asleep, or passed out reply and tell your side of the story.

Danny

2. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

You are a sick, demented little fucker, ain't cha?

3. louray

louray Member

that's disgusting.....but i know some ppl who have

4. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

You sure are cute though. I might feel you up in your diminished capacity!

5. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I would never do anything like this, but you know what i have to wonder is how many people out there say how terrible and disgusting it is and cut up others for doing it, when in reality they have done it themselves. Ill bet there are alot of people out there who would do this stuff but would never admit to it.:confused:

1 person likes this.
  6. kppdlevel1

kppdlevel1 Member

I've only done it once actually. It was earlier this year when I was at my friends apartment at college in Philly. His girlfriend came and brought her roomate from their upstairs apartment down to his and we played drinking games for about 3 or 4 hours. The roomate got piss drunk and passed out on a bed in one of the bedrooms. I eventually passed out next to her on the floor and when I woke up her shirt was all messed up revealing most of her bra. So I took it upon myself to rub a tit and I managed to get her pants open but her jeans were so tight that I couldn't finger her but I did find out she had a racing stripe. I did get up some balls to suck on one of her tits and it was great. It only went on for about 10 minutes maybe less. She was so drunk I probably could have done her but that would be rape wouldn't it?

7. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

^ Too much info, man. Anyway, I have never done that myself, but I have been felt up by a gay guy when I was really drunk at Dennys once. Man, crazy night. I was with about 15 people, 3 of which were gay, one of them being my bro. Anyway, I am around my bro's gay friends a lot, and I have no problems with them as long as I do not get hit on. Anyway, we had all had a lot to drink, and ended up at dennys. We were eating, and all of sudden M (name withheld) started playing with my hair. The he decided to kiss me on he cheek and tell me he wanted to give me head, and was trying to put his hand down my pants. By this time, I was almost passed out in the restaraunt. I freaked out, and jumped out of the booth, then got really sick and puked right before I made it in the bathroom. We got kicked out.

1 person likes this.
  8. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

This is not quite the same thing (and I can't say I actully approve of the idea of touching up someone that was sleeping or without permission), but I did wake my girlfriend up once by going down on her.

Oh, this other time, my girlfriend (a diffrent one this time) and I were on a train going home from a party, she was tired, but horney, so asked me to finger her while she dozed...

1 person likes this.
  9. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I'm kinda in the same situation as Dan. I've felt up (and down) a few people while they were sleeping. But to be fair, they were my partners at the time and I had done so in the hopes of waking them up. I've also had the same thing happen to me, where I will wake up to my partner playing around with me. But we've always had some sort of understanding or respect for each other, so it's not like we were taking advantage of each other.

2 people like this.
  10. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Makes me sick to be single. :(

11. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Wouldn't this *technically* be rape?

12. drewbee

drewbee Member

I had this happen to me once. My ex-girlfriend (obviously girlfriend at the time), took me to meet a friend of hers who was older (like 35-40 or so). Well After I had broken up with my ex, I spent the night with him and I was awakened to him playing with my dick and stroking it. He took my hand and put it on his... All I did was pretend that I was still sleeping I was so in shock that I did not know what to do. He pretty much gave me a hand job (though I never got off), nor did he I think, but regardless, I was pretty freaked out about it. Needless to say, I have never talked to him since that night. What a fucking fruit.

13. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Damn that's fuckin' hot!

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

14. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

no i have never done that...i can't say i havent been in situations where i could have, and i can't say i wasnt tempted to at times, but i've never followed through on that temptation. but who can say they havn't been tempted by things they know are wrong?

1 person likes this.
  15. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

Yeah. i do it all the time, and it happens to me all the time too!

My fiancee and I have vastly different sleeping patterns, and we totally enjoy waking each other up with a quick feel ;)

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Oh where oh where to begin...
    First this is fucked up cause you dont touch people without them knowing or consent...
    And secondly I had something very very bad happen to me that ruined a part of me because of people like this and this makes me very sad that you just think its a joke or that its okay.. Cause it's NOT AT ALL!!!!!
    How dare you touch someone when they are not aware of it or giving you consent, that is so disrespectful, and not right at all...

17. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

couple times when my boyfriend had to get up early in the morning thats how I woke him up. He woke up smiling so I assume he liked starting the day off like that.

18. donna jones

donna jones Member

I have felt people up during the course of my work (only men)why not,those that wake up during the fun love it.Those that dont are unaware of what happend.Three have gone from hand job to blow job and were very happy!
    Donna

1 person likes this.
  19. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

What work do you do?

20. donna jones

donna jones Member

I am a nurse!
    Donna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.