Guys only: do you stimulate your prostate while jerking off?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by johnschlong, May 3, 2008.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. markatipr

markatipr Member

evrytime i masturbate i will also enjoy anal play with anal toys dildos but plugs and i even enjoy the feeling i get when my with has her strap-on on and is reaming me a good one there is nothing like a good ass ream to stimulate the prostate and the massive load of cum that flies she loves it

3. phishwi

phishwi Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like it. Took me awhile to get over the thoughts of im not spose to be doing this. Im glad I did. It was an x girlfriend that got me started doing it. She loved sticking her fingers up there. I said no at first but finally gave in for her and im glad I did

4. IJohn

IJohn Guest

Still trying to find mine!! Have a couple of prostate massagers but no success to date

5. Greener00Grasses

Greener00Grasses Member

Absolutely!
    I've got a probe which I use to milk my prostate before I can't take it anymore and finally stroke myself off. I've never been able to have any success with my fingers. But I'm not using my probe, I'll usually pop one of my prostate massage minded butt plugs; when I'm in the mood for some prostate play.

6. sockfetish

sockfetish Member

I have but I'd rather someone else do it for me

7. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have done. I usually love it, just depends on how much time I have and including butt play adds to time and clean up.

My wife puts a vibe in my butt sometimes while she wanks me or I wank. Love the feeling, and great orgasm.

8. RockncockSD

RockncockSD Members

Same with my wife.. It took some time for me to adjust or accept this but as you get older you explore a bit more and although we dont do it to often, I have learned to use that same toy on myself during masturbation. I seem to get a little more relaxed and more into it when im alone.

9. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I'm not good with the finger thing, seems I can't hit the right spot.
    I've used handles of screwdrivers, they work good for me. Can get the right length and width.
    I'm thinking more and more about the "Aneros prostate massager "

10. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

I generally only do a prostate massage when I can find something the right size to fit. I don't do it offend but when I do its usually pretty nice. I just hate the cleanup portion...

11. sk1966

sk1966 Members

I do if really horny. Got a lelo Billy. Fantastic and whole body shaking orgasm.

12. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I wasn't formiliar with the "Lelo Billy" so I just googled it. Damn Dude, It's like $129.oo.
    You've got some money invested in your prostate massager. Hope you get your money's worth out of it.

13. sk1966

sk1966 Members

Probably could do with using it a bit more often. I'll get on the case with Mrs K to get me with it ;-))

14. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Yea bud, I wouldn't spend 130 for a vibrator, u need to be using thatthing everytime u wank it

15. Bavak

Bavak Guest

I've tried it a few times but it just wasn't for me, I didn't feel bad it just felt like nothing, so I don't bother any more

16. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Interesting Bavak, thanks. So what do you use now?

17. oralover

oralover Members

No, I don't like anything up my ass. Not even my own finger

18. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

I am a big fan of anal play! I have a couple toys that rub my prostate right. To avoid a messy clean up, I always use a disposable enema.

Chris

19. Bavak

Bavak Guest

I just masturbate the traditional way now

1 person likes this.
  20. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Sheep or Goats? :crowngrin: