Guys only: do you stimulate your prostate while jerking off?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by johnschlong, May 3, 2008.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Gay and bi-men may know the secrets of prostate stimulation better than hetero dudes.

Still, I wonder how many of us regularly tickle their prostate during masturbation?

And if you do, which device do you use? I use a vibrator, but a finger works too, as do other non-harmful objects.

Also (for hetero dudes only): have you ever asked your girlfriend to stimulate your prostate for you?

2. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Although I don't do anal every time I jack I DO love anal play. I use either an Aneros prostate massager or I ride a realistic dildo. Sometimes I start off with the Aneros and switch to the dildo or a butt plug.

1 person likes this.
  3. heyletschat89

heyletschat89 Member

I've played with my prostate a few times. GREAT orgasm.

4. Fantasizer

Fantasizer Member

YUP!!:) Nothing like anal play!! Depends on my mood. Love a vibe just not to far in, with speed variation, while strokin' the salami! What an orgasm!!!

5. kitten75

kitten75 Member

Everything including my wife's strap-on (rarely though) to anal jewlery to cucumbers will be used to stimulate my prostate.

6. Shale

Shale ~

Just used my longest finger to massage my prostate. Seems to be more intense orgasm and the cum seems to be hot.

7. omh44

omh44 Visitor

Just be careful about anal play. You should really put a condom on anything you put up your ass to help prevent any infections, etc.

8. neophyte110

neophyte110 Schwombat

...my asshole is strictly one way.

9. Lillim

Lillim Member

If I'm really in the mood, love it. Gives a wonderful orgasm xD

10. neophyte110

neophyte110 Schwombat

Uh no. I have a fine time without shoving something up my ass.

11. EkiMMikEEkiMMikE

EkiMMikEEkiMMikE Member

Yeah. Not all the time. But usually I have my girl do stuff to me. Finger. Fingers. Vibrator. And butt plug and strap-on

12. cairoking

cairoking Member

Depends on wether Im really horny, if I am then definitley finger up the arse. Such an intense orgasm. Ive had the mother in laws dildo up there, really sexy that one!!! Im not gay but sometimes its fantastic to really ram it up and spurt my cum.
    Have used a variety of items including brush handles and have even made a wooden dildo .

13. tautog

tautog Member

I use my fish billy covered with a condom. But only now and then. See what I'm tellin' you?

14. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

Yeah, .. you're telling me not to come around and share bongs/billy's with you :p

...spose it is one way to avoid peeps freeloading on ya mix ..lol

15. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

Nop. I often use a vibrator while jerking off, but I've never found my prostate, even when using fingers. Time to get myself a GPS, I guess...

16. blueadept

blueadept Member

To anyone who's never done this... and the guy above who basically said "no way"... you've got to be open minded, I'd be interested to know what it is that puts people off exploring their bodies... clearly there's plenty of people here doing it with heterosexual partner... so I hope it's not a worry about how it might be "gay"...

When I think back, I was really adventurous as a kid... I didn't know what I was doing of course, but I remember using a type of ballpoint pen which had a smooth shaft to massage my prostate when I was 11 or 12, it did, and still does lead to great orgasms if masturbating at the same time...

These days... I'd have to point you all to Aneros products... I think the basic "MGX" model is fine...

17. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

I did? You're amazingly good at misreading posts...

18. blueadept

blueadept Member

LOL, I didn't mean directly above... maybe I should have been clearer, the comment on the previous page which said "...my asshole is strictly one way."

Then again, maybe I'm doing the wrong thing entirely... each to their own of course, I'm just saying... I've always found it to be enjoyable.

19. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

Oh! Fair enough. Cuz the only thing I said was that I'm unable to find my prostate :D

20. mrwankalot3

mrwankalot3 Member

usually a carrot or something with a condom on it