Photo
- - - - -

Guys only: do you stimulate your prostate while jerking off?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 johnschlong

johnschlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted May 03 2008 - 01:53 PM

Gay and bi-men may know the secrets of prostate stimulation better than hetero dudes.

Still, I wonder how many of us regularly tickle their prostate during masturbation?

And if you do, which device do you use? I use a vibrator, but a finger works too, as do other non-harmful objects.

Also (for hetero dudes only): have you ever asked your girlfriend to stimulate your prostate for you?
Check my pics, chicks.

#2 tommyhot

tommyhot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted May 03 2008 - 03:05 PM

Although I don't do anal every time I jack I DO love anal play. I use either an Aneros prostate massager or I ride a realistic dildo. Sometimes I start off with the Aneros and switch to the dildo or a butt plug.

#3 heyletschat89

heyletschat89

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted May 03 2008 - 07:59 PM

I've played with my prostate a few times. GREAT orgasm.

#4 Fantasizer

Fantasizer

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted May 04 2008 - 04:56 AM

YUP!!:) Nothing like anal play!! Depends on my mood. Love a vibe just not to far in, with speed variation, while strokin' the salami! What an orgasm!!!

#5 kitten75

kitten75

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted May 04 2008 - 07:28 AM

Everything including my wife's strap-on (rarely though) to anal jewlery to cucumbers will be used to stimulate my prostate.

#6 Shale

Shale

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,616 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted May 04 2008 - 12:59 PM

Just used my longest finger to massage my prostate. Seems to be more intense orgasm and the cum seems to be hot.

gallery_104726_10508_1779.jpg
If it's the Right Direction

Swim Upstream

#7 Guest_omh44

Guest_omh44
  • Guests

Posted May 15 2008 - 05:44 PM

Just be careful about anal play. You should really put a condom on anything you put up your ass to help prevent any infections, etc.

#8 neophyte110

neophyte110

Schwombat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted May 15 2008 - 05:48 PM

...my asshole is strictly one way.

#9 Lillim

Lillim

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted May 15 2008 - 08:33 PM

If I'm really in the mood, love it. Gives a wonderful orgasm xD

#10 neophyte110

neophyte110

Schwombat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 07:28 AM

Uh no. I have a fine time without shoving something up my ass.

#11 EkiMMikEEkiMMikE

EkiMMikEEkiMMikE

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 07:35 AM

Yeah. Not all the time. But usually I have my girl do stuff to me. Finger. Fingers. Vibrator. And butt plug and strap-on

#12 cairoking

cairoking

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 07:57 AM

Depends on wether Im really horny, if I am then definitley finger up the arse. Such an intense orgasm. Ive had the mother in laws dildo up there, really sexy that one!!! Im not gay but sometimes its fantastic to really ram it up and spurt my cum.
Have used a variety of items including brush handles and have even made a wooden dildo .

#13 tautog

tautog

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 08:50 AM

I use my fish billy covered with a condom. But only now and then. See what I'm tellin' you?

#14 Ivana13

Ivana13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 09:16 AM

I use my fish billy covered with a condom. But only now and then. See what I'm tellin' you?

Yeah, .. you're telling me not to come around and share bongs/billy's with you :p

...spose it is one way to avoid peeps freeloading on ya mix ..lol

#15 coffeescent

coffeescent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 09:19 AM

Nop. I often use a vibrator while jerking off, but I've never found my prostate, even when using fingers. Time to get myself a GPS, I guess...
If life gives you lemons squirt the juice in the eyes of your enemies!

Posted Image

#16 blueadept

blueadept

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 02:40 PM

To anyone who's never done this... and the guy above who basically said "no way"... you've got to be open minded, I'd be interested to know what it is that puts people off exploring their bodies... clearly there's plenty of people here doing it with heterosexual partner... so I hope it's not a worry about how it might be "gay"...

When I think back, I was really adventurous as a kid... I didn't know what I was doing of course, but I remember using a type of ballpoint pen which had a smooth shaft to massage my prostate when I was 11 or 12, it did, and still does lead to great orgasms if masturbating at the same time...

These days... I'd have to point you all to Aneros products... I think the basic "MGX" model is fine...

#17 coffeescent

coffeescent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 03:45 PM

and the guy above who basically said "no way"...

I did? You're amazingly good at misreading posts...

Posted Image

#18 blueadept

blueadept

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 04:15 PM

I did? You're amazingly good at misreading posts...

LOL, I didn't mean directly above... maybe I should have been clearer, the comment on the previous page which said "...my asshole is strictly one way."

Then again, maybe I'm doing the wrong thing entirely... each to their own of course, I'm just saying... I've always found it to be enjoyable.

#19 coffeescent

coffeescent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted August 03 2010 - 05:40 AM

LOL, I didn't mean directly above... maybe I should have been clearer, the comment on the previous page which said "...my asshole is strictly one way."

Oh! Fair enough. Cuz the only thing I said was that I'm unable to find my prostate :D

Posted Image

#20 mrwankalot3

mrwankalot3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted August 08 2010 - 03:22 AM

usually a carrot or something with a condom on it
What does your knob tell you? :drool5:

#21 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,425 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted August 08 2010 - 10:47 PM

gallery_104271_3566_1407144088_104887.jp

I saw a bird walkin down the block
Name Apache Rose Peacock
I could not speak I was in shock
I told my knees to please not knock

#22 markatipr

markatipr

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted August 26 2010 - 09:24 AM

evrytime i masturbate i will also enjoy anal play with anal toys dildos but plugs and i even enjoy the feeling i get when my with has her strap-on on and is reaming me a good one there is nothing like a good ass ream to stimulate the prostate and the massive load of cum that flies she loves it

#23 phishwi

phishwi

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 17 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted March 10 2014 - 08:00 PM

I like it. Took me awhile to get over the thoughts of im not spose to be doing this. Im glad I did. It was an x girlfriend that got me started doing it. She loved sticking her fingers up there. I said no at first but finally gave in for her and im glad I did

#24 IJohn

IJohn

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted March 11 2014 - 02:06 PM

Still trying to find mine!! Have a couple of prostate massagers but no success to date

#25 Greener00Grasses

Greener00Grasses

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 05:55 PM

Absolutely!
I've got a probe which I use to milk my prostate before I can't take it anymore and finally stroke myself off. I've never been able to have any success with my fingers. But I'm not using my probe, I'll usually pop one of my prostate massage minded butt plugs; when I'm in the mood for some prostate play.

#26 sockfetish

sockfetish

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted June 08 2014 - 04:17 PM

I have but I'd rather someone else do it for me

#27 awired50

awired50

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted June 11 2014 - 09:56 AM

I just turned 50 not that I feel like it.She's right behind me. I am very blessed to have loving wife that is sexual & playful and concerned about my pleasure.

She loves seeing me in ecstasy and helping me get there. We are both enjoying this experience and she has been there every step of the way.

She's the one that actually asked me if I wanted to experiment with this.
My answer is obvious.

I do the blog because I want to share. Hell I want to shout it from the rooftops. I want others to know and learn, I want others to experience ! Can't believe I waited so long to try this.

I believe she enjoys it with me as she knows how to enjoy her own pleasures herself. She also shares them with me. Whether it is her Rabbit, my tongue, my finger, her fingers or my cock. We are very open sexually and adore being intimate with each other.

Our sex life has been a dream for a long time but we are only a little over a month into this new adventure. Tho the Vice is not part of every session,however usually fantastic blowjobs and mutual masturbation are.

She benefits from the new ride as well as I've noticed stronger, firmer erections and we are constantly turned on with the new adventures.

We are empty nesters too. Think that helps allot!

We are very open with communications. I think that feeling turns me on as well. It brings a closeness between us and tears down any inhibitions for both of us. It is a testimony of our trust.

We are constantly smiling with each other when we are around others because we share this secret.

That's another reason I post here. People need to know how euphoric this experience can be and you can't exactly bring it up at work:sunny:

#28 hitman73

hitman73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted June 12 2014 - 07:39 PM

I have done. I usually love it, just depends on how much time I have and including butt play adds to time and clean up.

My wife puts a vibe in my butt sometimes while she wanks me or I wank. Love the feeling, and great orgasm.

#29 RockncockSD

RockncockSD

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted September 25 2014 - 12:34 PM

I like it. Took me awhile to get over the thoughts of im not spose to be doing this. Im glad I did. It was an x girlfriend that got me started doing it. She loved sticking her fingers up there. I said no at first but finally gave in for her and im glad I did

Same with my wife.. It took some time for me to adjust or accept this but as you get older you explore a bit more and although we dont do it to often, I have learned to use that same toy on myself during masturbation. I seem to get a little more relaxed and more into it when im alone. 

#30 JimInPhila

JimInPhila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted September 26 2014 - 04:51 AM

I'm not good with the finger thing, seems I can't hit the right spot.

I've used handles of screwdrivers, they work good for me. Can get the right length and width.

I'm thinking more and more about the "Aneros prostate massager "