smoking weed on ecstasy

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by OneOfTheseDays, May 1, 2008.

1. supahdude

supahdude Member

you rolled when you were 12????

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Weed mixes great with every drug it seems like, back when I use to roll a lot, we would smoke like 30 minutes after we took our shit, and after the session we would feel fantastic. Ah I miss rolling, haven't rolled in almost 2 years.

3. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

A couple of my friends did ecstasy when they were 13, haha. Not much better.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

wow i disagree with most of what people have said in this thread.

not only is weed incredibly noticable when rolling,

it is the perfect compliment

mainly after the peak.

I generally refuse to take ecstacy, even if it is offered to me, unless I know I will have weed to smoke after the peak.

it often feels like.,.. ecstacy high is just there to prepare me for smoking blissful weed

plus it makes the whole thing more trippy and colourful.

I dont agree with smoking weed on alcohol, or acid, but it goes perfectly with ecstacy, valium, and meth.

5. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

Weed and valium is a match made in heaven!

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I like weed for the comedown on acid, IE. you're lying in bed trying to f'in get to sleep :D That combo will just warp your mind to dreamhood.

7. Rollin24/7

Rollin24/7 Member

i think it just makes u more laxed, i smoke b4 i start rollin tho

8. rollergirl76

rollergirl76 Member

I like to smoke it when I start coming down off E, it helps to bring it on more. And also helps you go to sleep when it's done.

9. moomooman

moomooman Member

what the funk is reggie miller? some regular weed or what?

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Hell Yeah, I love me sum green when I'm rolling. It blows me up! I smoked a whole oz once while rolling on sum blue supermen.

11. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

yeah weed is wicked on e, it definately intensifies the whole trip, weed tends to do that with a lot of drugs ive tryed anyways

12. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Haha ya I always have a way of ending up blazing during the whole time I'm on e. I find it adds to the high and is good on the come down so I can chill some. However, it doesn't greatly intensify the effects like it would mixed with liquor per say.

13. rollnscrew

rollnscrew Member

love weed w/ e. it's a must have

14. Gormur

Gormur Member

I've been rolling for 3 days now and smoking dank bud. It's the best combination of two substances I've experienced. It's like a flow of pleasure through mind and body (yea i'm rollin a bit right now haha).

15. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

i smoke weed with w.e drug im on..

16. milky joe

milky joe Guest

in answer to the original question you cant really get high or stoned while on e but it does mix in with the e and this mix can be different from person to person.

smoking weed on e is very good. makes the whole trip fun and actually frog cant feel e without weed. frog wishes he could just smoke on come downs and loves to sit back and see ppl and hear things that happened through out the night while softly floating to sleep or really a place like no other. (all frogs come downs are like this)

i had to sign up to this site just to find out if anyone else is the same as frog.

frogs first time using e he took it when he was stoned and had a few js throughout the experience and had another one the next morning. frog was rolling all night at party and had a fantastic night.

frog has used e alot more since this time and thinks that e and weed go hand in hand. he thinks this question isnt really a big deal but he doesnt want to have to take weed into festivals and raves just to get the roll going.

now frog only ever feels e if he smokes to bring it up. he has tried waiting for it to come by it self and either gets to impaintent or knows its not going to work. what can he do he doesnt want to take weed everywhere he does e anymore.

frog usualy doesnt smoke weed and doesnt think its that great but has done it frequently in the past but has been off it for a long time. frog wishes to just do e and smoke on come downs but frog finds the e doesnt work unless he smokes weed to bring it up. is it because the first time he did it that way and now his body knows no other way for the e to work with out the weed?

anyone like frog or anyone know if frog will be able to feel e if he doesnt smoke weed?

who else loves smoking weed on come downs come on? do you guys see people and hear maybe pass the lighter and think ppl are talking to you when there not and you no there not but still smile at them. who also hears all the songs they were listening to before rolling on there come down if they smoke weed. a song i had listened to during the day always comes back to when i smoke and come down and just plays in my head over and over, its magical. fuck this is a long reply.

weed and alco dont mix, weed and valum yum yum, weed and k yum. k coming down off e yum. weed and acid not needed. weed and shrooms not needed. acid and e yum yum yum yum

love to hear your thoughts my friends

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I smoked some herb the day after rolling, when I was still in the last few percent of the effects, and the weed high was VERY NOTICEABLY enhanced and *different*. It was much more of a profound stone, a body lovewarp, and my mind was like encased in mollasses but it felt GREAT, even though I normally hate anything stupefying, this was just incredible

18. Hydroponic_Acid

Hydroponic_Acid Member

I've only smoked during/after the comedown, but I found that it created a shroomish vibe for me. Very enjoyable.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

definite shroomy vibe!