smoking weed on ecstasy

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by OneOfTheseDays, May 1, 2008.

1. OneOfTheseDays

OneOfTheseDays Member

A few people have told me that when you're rolling smoking doesn't get you high, can anyone else verify this for me? If it's true does anyone know why?

2. PheonixFireBlack

PheonixFireBlack Member

I can't verify, but I've heard smoking pot when you're rolling makes you roll harder. I didn't smoke pot w hen I rolled before but I smoke now and can't find E. lmao!

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

While you don't feel the weed high, sometimes it can intensify the MDMA high.

4. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

you can certainly get high on weed while on E...its just a different feel.

5. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

It's so much better to be high when your on E.

It's totally different. It's like you can do anything you want, it's awsome.

6. elover

elover ritz with cheese

I've always noticed that the weed gives the roll a little bit more of a kick, but I don't feel stoned like I do when I'm just tokin'

7. OneOfTheseDays

OneOfTheseDays Member

Ok cool. My friends and I are getting some home grown hydroponics tonight. I've never done E but I have 2 blue pumas, so I'm thinking taking one and smoking could provide an enjoyable roll?

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

take one and then take the other an hour after you take the first.

9. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

YUP

10. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

that's cool that you're getting some hydroponic-grown buds...but was the hydroponic thing a selling point for you? There's no added benefit to the buyer in buying hydro over soil-grown other than the novelty of it. For the grower, he can yield buds faster and put less daily effort into the growing process, but for the buyer it's the same buds. However I guess you could presume that since the grower is educated enough to do hydro, he's educated enough to produce quality buds. But all things being equal, hydro and organic produce the same quality buds

11. pokinsmot

pokinsmot Member

I always smoke weed no matter what else I am on, sometimes I feel like we may be wasting it because your already so fucked up that you cant really tell if u got high, but man does it feel good to take a huge rip when your rollin face

12. AznRukkus

AznRukkus Member

in my experience... you wont get the headchange for herb.. but you will still recieve the affects of it.... like super stoner memory... and then if you drink a half beer/full on e it helps kick the E in the kick harder... on acid alchol and herb wont give u a head change.. but will still see effects of super stoner memory and alchol will give a nice buzz,slur speech,and other effects of alcohol other then the headchange = )

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I don't care for it. Although I don't care for weed regardless. People I know enjoy it, but it seems to cloud their roll...and that isn't something I'd want to do while being on something as magical as MDMA.

MDMA isn't one of those drugs you keep adding shit to, to get the most fucked up, IMO.

14. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

:cheers2:

I Definitely second that statement as an irrefutable fact.

15. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

I find that smoking weed on ecstasy will help to bring out the slightly psychedelic side of MDMA, it also just intensifies the effects too.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

When I tried smoking weed on MDMA, it actually took over my roll, and basically killed it, and I felt the pot more then the MDMA. I hate weed with a passion though, so I am sure that contributed to the effect it had on me. I can take one hit of the shittiest weed ever and feel like I can't breathe and am so fucked out of my mind it's insane.

God I can't stand weed.

17. stickeefingaz

stickeefingaz Member

blowing herb on a roll with mellow it out and make it a slightly trippy roll...SLIGHTLY..

bud is a must with any drug...for me atleast

18. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

If weed overpowered your MDMA then you're getting ripped off.

19. Feelings Of U4ia

No. I have been rolling since 97...I know what rolling is, and I know when I have a bunk pill. I was rolling extremely hard. Weed overpowered it because one hit of weed has be on the floor twitching, gasping for air. I don't know why it is so powerful to me, but it is, and I hate it.

20. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

when i smoked right before my comedown, it made me feel like i was floating, it was crazy. i third that statement of not wanting to mix things with e, its perfect just the way it is