xanax tolerance..

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by kil0, Apr 28, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

tolerance makes me hate life... Bro, I remember when I used to take 1 or 2mg of xanax and be fuhhhcked up. Life was great in those days. just 1mg (half a bar) and a couple of beers and i would be trashed.

Now I'm up to like 6-8mgs of xanax to feel anything! and I swear i only use them on the weekends! thats what sucks!! I limited myself to only weekend use specifically to slow down tolerance build-up and it didnt really work for shit besides delaying the inevitable by a couple of weeks. shit really sucks bro, I got hundreds of bars, and I dont even like them shits anymore. I hate having to eat like 4 fuckin bars just to feel anything, and i hate being a pill poppin animal.

being a ppa makes me feel like a druggie when infact Im not, I usually stay sober all week, go to school fulltime, have academic interests (im an amateur mathematician), and lead a pretty normal life.

On the weekends I get drunk with my cousins and my girl, and usually pop a couple bars. I used to love them shits, I even stocked up heavy (I got hundreds of em), and now I dont even like them shits that much no more. That, and I discovered opiates.

I wish i could go back to smoking weed but unfortunely I'm on probation so I cant smoke, which pisses me off, cuz I get drug tested every month for the next 20 months, and that means I could do every fuckin drug there is but weed! the only drug that shouldnt be classified as a drug, the most safest high, its a fuckin plant for christ sake, is the only one I cant do.

Everything else, all that manmade shit like coke, bars, xtc, heroin, and alcohol is out of your system in 3 days tops, but fuckin weed, the safest, best, and most natural one takes forever to get out of ur system... thats a fuckin shame, it should be the other way around....

Im gonna get rid of all these fuckin bars, buy some oxycodone, and just drink or pop oxy on the weekends, with the occasional lsd trip. In conclusion, tolerance sucks, Im eventually gonna build up an opiate tolerance, i already dread that day, but hopefully its far away considering I've only done oxy twice, hydro twice, and tramadol once. (told ya, i only fuck with that shit on weekends)

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah tolerance is a bitch. I ate 2mg of xanax my first time, and it didn't even do anything then. I don't seem to have built up a xanax tolerance so much, as strange as that sounds. I was doing them most days out of the week for a while, but still no tolerance. For me, it has always been dependant on how fresh the bars are. Sometimes I can eat one bar and feel pretty good, but other times I have to eat 5-6 bars to feel anything. Some xanax is way fresher than others, and it makes a huge difference.

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I know what ur talkin about Top, i love fresh bars, you could tell by the way it hits you when you eat it. I get fresh bars like 95% of the time, I can tell cuz the girl I get them from gives em to me with the prescription label still on it so you can see the date, she just tears off the name.

4. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Thats weird I had no idea xanax potentcy decreases over time. Thats good to know.

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

well its not that short of time, but of course that pills got expiration dates and such. also depends on the storage, if put in a warm place the potency will decrease very rapidly.

6. TopNotchStoner

The only warm place I ever have time to put the xanax is in my tummy. I never have them long enough to store them in a cool place. haha

7. TopNotchStoner

Man it's been so long since I've even had any bars. I have only been able to get the blue's lately, and that's only when I need them for some excessive anxiety, so not enough to fuck me up:(

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

lmfao!

i keep hundreds of them at room temp in my closet.

9. TopNotchStoner

Yeah it's too bad you can't recieve pm's. haha

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I feel you bro, i cant even have a sig yet lol

what is it? after like 100 posts??

11. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Dude i totally agree with everything u said, I remember when i could eat like half a bar (1mg) and be feeling very nice and if i ate a whole bar (2mgs) i would be feelin irie. For example today i got 8 bars and ate 5 of them and still didnt feel like i was even on xanax and I HARDLY EVER eat xanax, maybe like once every other week if im lucky, its like wtf why is my tolerance gone up when i never even eat xanax... and yes i too found opiates (oxycontin) in particular and thats just a love/hate relationship but i just got back on suboxone today actually so im done with the OC for good cuz its just way too addictive and i cant keep wasting money and going threw the horrific withdrawals ,even tho i got a stock pile of subs ; ) so i really havent had to go threw too bad of w/ds in alooongg time but i gotta stay on the subs this time around and get off for good. but still i miss the days when one xanax bar would get me barred out and feeling good. i dunno what the deal is but my friend and me were talking about this same subject today about how the xanax isn't affecting us anymore unless we eat like a handful of bars.

PS - I just ate 3mgs of xanax (1 and half bars) and dont feel anything (and yes they are real!) who knows i guess its better cuz everytime i get barred out i usually do something stoopid or spend all my money or do all my drugs or say something to someone that i would never say sober....so i usully only take xanax at night when im at home so i dont do any of those stoopid things.

12. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

im glad to see that Im not alone on this one. maybe the generic companies are getting worse?

anyways, Im not an experienced opiate user, I just got into them, but i find it funny/scary how everyone who does oxy refers to it as a love/hate relationship. But I could see how getting addicted would be a nightmare. but ima be more careful with these oxys I got, use them in extreme moderation, probably 2 or 3 times a month, and usually around the time i can smoke weed, which is after i take a drug test once a month.

anyways, whoo hoo my friend J is gonna buy 30 bars off me, Im tryna unload these shits, I got a lot and Im not even that interested in them anymore. Though I might take some tonight because im stressed out, my brother got kicked out of my crib for selling weed.. im probably next, tho im moving to gainesville soon anyways so its not as bad for me =(

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

aight guys im feeling a bit buzzed/barred out already, i ate 4 mg like 20 minutes ago, followed by 2mg more right before writing this post. time 2 watch tv for a lil while n go 2 sleep. yall be ez

14. TopNotchStoner

I think so.

15. leftcoasty

leftcoasty Member

Hey Kil0- I would take a few months off of benzodiazepines then come back. Maybe alternate months between opiates/benzos. I try and take month breaks from herb every so often and when I come back its like magic again. Good luck, xanax is such a chill time, but tolerance sucks.

16. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

why not just order them from an iop again???

And seriousley theres more than a dozen other benzos, its not EXACTLY the same high but i dont think theres a cross tollerance so they eqivalant of 2mg of alprazolam of another benzo will still fuck u up like you first took xanax even though u now need 8mg;s of xanax to get fucked up....try some other benzos u mite like them more

17. TopNotchStoner

Well, I'm unemployed, at the moment, so I have no money. Besides, if I'm ordering something online, these days, it's usually gonna be something with some psychedelic qualities, but I've also been thinking about ordering from an IOP again. There's always that option, and I have been looking around, actually. I'd probably even be able to get a xanax scrip from a doctor, since I have some pretty severe anxiety problems.

Luckily, I have a job interview today, so I'll be able to do something soon......probably.

18. TopNotchStoner

Also, I would like to try some of the other benzos. The only other ones I've tried were diazepam and clonazepam. With the diazepam, I have to eat over 100mg to get the desired effect; and I've only tried clonazepam once, with 8mg, and it barely did anything at all. There are plenty of other ones I'd love to try, but with the xanax, I know I'll like it, so there's less chance of getting disappointed. haha

19. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Yeah me too, the only benzo I tried is alprazolam. Im dying to try valium, rohypnol, and klonopin, i read on here they were pretty good.

20. TopNotchStoner

I can tell you right now that clonazepam and diazepam are nowhere near as good as alprazolam. And I know you know I know what I'm talking about. Alprazolam is the king of benzodiazepines.