Adelaide Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Kazzam42, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kazzam42

Kazzam42 Member

I checked WeBeHigh.com to see how pot prices are faring under the new laws (I figured prices would go up) but nothings changed as far as their website goes

Made me wonder if WeBeHigh is WeBeFullOfShit

So

Wondering if anyone has the REAL info on prices Adelaide-wise

Unless nothings changed and I'm a complete dick for thinking otherwise.

2. CaptnMooCow

CaptnMooCow Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what law are you referring to?

I get the impression that webehigh.com does not get updated that quickly. Maybe you can contact to webmaster of that site to let them know of the changes...

3. Kazzam42

Kazzam42 Member

specifically, the only new actual LAWS are the ones forbidding selling marijuana paraphernalia

(but I've calmed down a lot since discovering that the shops that sell pipes & such can argue that their 'intended use' is for smoking tobabcco. Also, many people are objecting that forbidding the sale of bongs ect will be harmful to pot smokers as they will merely resort to constructing their own which may prove harmful their their health)

but basically, the government is cracking down on areas that are known for being 'the place to go'. In Adelaide's case, Hindley St.

I went down there yesterday, since I no longer have a dealer :p to try and find a new one. No luck.

Used to be so easy that you'd go into places like Smoke Signals and just ask the customers 'hey, you know where I can find some (insert drug here)?'

BUT because of the new law, Smoke Signals is closed and shops like it are under police watch

so I'm royally fucked.

I even went to Happy High Herbs last night

(I know. Tragic)

and asked the guy if he knew, but he's like 'no, but this stuff is better for you and its a NATURAL HIGH'.

LIKE POT ISNT NATURAL??? IT GROWS IN THE DIRT!

On the other hand, he did have this stuff called 'tantrix tea' which is supposed to be some libido booster. Have to say, wasnt bad.
    Could NOT compare to pot though. NO WAY.
    And it tasted like it had been brewed in an elephants arse.

eh

xx

4. CaptnMooCow

CaptnMooCow Member

Awww, that is too bad.

Can't you go to the local pub on a Friday night and ask some open minded people who are your age?

5. This is how we chill

This is how we chill Member

hey how ya going. also from adelaide drop me a line. im seeing prices at $25 for 2.5 to 3 grams.

6. wonk123

wonk123 Member

It is getting harder without contacts, in the past when it was dry around here, you could just go to Hindley St and score. 2 weeks ago I went looking for 2 pounds and couldnt get on at all, everyone was a bit freaked. Wasted 8 hour drive.

7. stratrix

stratrix Member

its impossible to find, ive been semi-trying to get it for a few months now with no luck, just the smallest amount.

8. nick318

nick318 Guest

I am looking for it in Adelaide too...

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

you're looking in the wrong place