Snorting Ritalin

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by bin to the cin, Sep 7, 2004.

1. bin to the cin

bin to the cin Member

Does powdering ritalin pills and snorting them do anything? and how si the best way to snort?

2. mmelody

mmelody Member

Dont snort pills! Check on erowid for info. Just munch it :)

3. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

i heard snorting ritalin is supposed to help you out if your about to get into a fight, so unless someones abut to beat your ass don't do it!!!!!!!!

4. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

SNORT teh damn pills. They're pretty good, and a lot of reports support that. You can even get addicted!!!11
    It must be the real thing thu. Some pills with the same chemical have gelatinizers in them that clog your nose and prevent the good stuff from reaching the bloodflow... Give it a try

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

"how do i snort?"o dear lord....... powder goes inside nose. dont swallow it all. drip....drip.....its a bitch. speed speed, then it fun

6. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

if you dont know how to snort pills, youre probly 13 and should not be sniffing them.

that said, ritalin (methlyphenidate) is a stimulant similar to speed (methamphetamine). its really not that fun, at least to me... the drip is nasty, its not pleasant on the nose, and the come down is terrible.

7. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

I have snorted ritalin before. personally i dont like ritalins effects but if ur going 2 just dont swallow and make sure u have water to rinse it off your throat. snorted abunch of ritalin at school and didnt have a drink for hours. my throat was sore as shit for 3 days. could barely eat.

Adderal has a better tweak compared to ritalin if u ask me

8. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I used to rail that stuff all the time, just crush er up with a credit card and put 20mgs up each nostril and keep bumping till you wanna come down, mixes nice with a drink or two. I like it 'cause it's a nice light speed, and its pharmacutical so you know exactly what you're getttin'.

But as said above, putting pills up your nose isn't good for you, lots of additives.

9. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

10. ketariffic

ketariffic Member

if youre doin it to get high its not even worth it. maybe the first few times if you like bein moderately sped up. its decent for studying though.

the thing ive noticed about pharmaceutical speed and tweak is that its perscribed for add and adhd, and people who abuse it dont have it and then it makes em add/adhd. its not a fact but ive witnessed many people go through it and i kinda feel like it did somewhat of that to me

11. theman

theman Member

If its not the time-release ones, then you should sniff it to get half-decent effects. Crush up about 40-50mgs into a really fine powder then cut it into lines and sniff that shit. Also, I would alternate nostrils on each line 'cause the fillers have a tendancy to clog up your nose and, in turn, make you feel unnessarily more uncomfortable. But if your looking for an actual, kickass buzz, then go find some Dexedrine(had a nice amount of that earlier tonight and starting to feel the godly effects, slowly but surely, subside) or some meth(all time favourite IMO).