watson "503" green pill?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by coffster98, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffster98

coffster98 Member

Anybody know what these are, off hand. I have 4 of them. Should I take em?

2. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

theyre hydrocodone and acetaminophen, 650/10 mgs. you should definitely take them.

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

dont waste ur time hydrocodone sucks ass get some oxy

4. coffster98

coffster98 Member

^sucks ass!? yer crazy.

5. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

its not wasting your time if you already have them dumbass, dont be an elitist. hydro is a perfectly respectable drug, its not nearly as good as oxy, sure, but it gets you high. You act like people can go down to their local pharmacy and trade their vicodins for some OCs.

6. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yea there not that bad if your not usually into pharms

but before you take pills that you arent sure of what they are, check Pills.com or somthing, they have Pill identification there, you can just find which pill you have easy. or just type what it looks like in Google - such as: round blue pill OC 80 ;D

then do some research, see what the normal, 'high' dose is, medium and heavy doses, its smart to research a drug you arent familiar with, and it sucks overdoing somthing the first time..

first time i did oxycontin i snorted all a 20MG, man, i was so fucked up, was drooling on myself but i couldnt help it lol

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

sell them bitches. explain to me how the first time i tried hydro i popped 15mgs and felt pretty good. like 3 weeks later i got some vicodin again and popped 30mgs and didnt feel shit, just got itchy and lightheaded! since then i said fuck hydrocodone..

8. coffster98

coffster98 Member

fuck sellin um. I'll take em. thanks for the info guys. except kil0. you dont seem to know shit.

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

actually Im quite informed. Im just letting you know that to SOME people, including me, hydrocodone is pretty dissappointing. obviously the only person on this thread who doesnt know shit is you, thats why ur asking.

10. coffster98

coffster98 Member

whatev dude. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with you on this. I say close this thread before it becomes a fight.

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

lmfao, tafuck u mean "be4 it becomes a fight"? we cant fight over the internet bro...

and I wasnt trying to start a fight, read my post i just said "just letting you know that to SOME people, including me, hydrocodone is pretty dissappointing."

12. coffster98

coffster98 Member

lol not a physical fight. I know we cant fight over the net. lol. I'll just drop it. we cool?

13. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

take them bitches dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.