Drinking own sperm

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by jaky32, Apr 17, 2008.

1. jaky32

jaky32 Member

Hello Guys,
    Does anyone here eat their own cum? Is it bad for health? Is it considered gay if a man eats his own sperm/cum after masterbation? Is it unhygeinic?
    How many of u drink ur own cum?

2. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

I guess it's cool if you do that,, and no it is not unhealthy to do that, I just don't want to.

Peace

3. Shale

Shale ~

Yeah, for a guy who likes to suck cock, I'm not really into semen in my mouth not even my own. Sorry, it reminds me of snot.

If I take a guy all the way in my mouth, I make sure he shoots in back of my throat so I don't have the slime on my tongue.

4. neophyte110

neophyte110 Schwombat

I love licking a pussy with my cum dripping out of it - try it sometime!

(not with MY cum, of course)

5. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

not a regular thing but, i have eaten my own cum on occasion.

6. BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy Member

It is safe to eat your own cum and no its not gay. I love the taste of my precum the best its not too sticky just right.:)

7. pizzicatofive

pizzicatofive Member

Sometimes I think it's really kinky when I think about eating the cum I'm about to shoot when I'm jacking it, but afterwards 99.99999999% of the time (basically, when I'm on some sort of crazy drug or really drunk or something, there's a small chance) I'm like, ewww I can't believe I was about to eat this.

Sometimes when I'm jacking in the shower I'll take it and put it on my face and lip and look at myself in the mirror and talk dirty to myself, lol.

But when it comes to asking if something is gay, that's really up to nobody but you.

Unless you're like, in a big gay orgy and loving every second of it. That's pretty gay.

8. DWS

DWS Member

Does anyone here eat their own cum?
    I suspect many here do...many do not. I have, and have enjoyed cleaning up my own brand of baby batter dripping out of a well-fucked pussy.

Is it bad for health?
    No.

Is it considered gay if a man eats his own sperm/cum after masterbation?
    No. You must first have sex with an individual of the same sex in order for the act to be considered 'gay'. What you do whilst alone has nothing to do with that determination. I wouldn't be too concerned with what others think so much.

Is it unhygeinic?
    The act of licking up your own spooge in of itself is not.

9. Shale

Shale ~

Yeah, precum is fun and basically has no taste. I think the illusion of taste is from the viscosity on your tongue. I like to lick precum - nice and clear and slippery, just like the lube you can buy but natural.

10. lovetopleaseu

lovetopleaseu Member

I'm up for it from time to time. I was thinking about it today, I am going to shoot all over my face and then rub it into my mouth. I'll get back to you tomorrow and tell you how it was?

11. fezzzik

fezzzik Member

sure why not, i do it every so often. Its my own cum so its not gay or anything.

12. MrBlades

MrBlades Member

no i don't think its gay its your own cum your swalowing:), i love the taste:p

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I often go through the experience that appears to be very common among men, which is during the masturbation session longing to swallow the semen once it's ejaculated, but as soon as it's released, not only does the interest vanish, but the very notion changes to one of nausea.

I have, on a few occasions, forced myself to through with it, but although the taste itself is not too unpleasant (although not exactly to my taste either), I have never been able to tolerate eating anything that has a slimy texture anyway - such as the jelly from pork pies, oysters, olives, raw eggs, etc. - they all make me feel sick, and always have done. I find semen has exactly the same effect on me. However, that is just a matter of personal taste.

I know that semen is basically no different from the albumen (white) of an egg in its molecular structure, being primarily made up of proteins, and I have also found that if whipped up (through multiple ejaculation sessions) it takes on exactly the same effect as beating an egg & becomes white & fluffy - and also takes on a totally different taste, in the same way as a beaten egg becomes a meringue. One of these days I'm going to have to get round to seeing what happens if I try frying it.

But in answer to the original question - there is absolutely nothing physically wrong with eating your own semen, as it's just a matter of reabsorbing your own bodily fluids.

14. Shale

Shale ~

This is EXACTLY my thoughts on it.

I have tasted cum on many occasions including my own but it is the slimy nature of it (like snot) :eek: that I don't care for.

15. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Sometimes I just get the craving to fire a load into my mouth :)

Do you wonder about this while you feed girls your spunk?

:rolleyes:

16. kiaba360

kiaba360 Member

I wouldn't be able to, because as soon as I ejaculate, i lose all of my sexual urges, and after that, i just want to get it off my hand, not put it in my mouth lol.

17. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

you're a freak

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

thats funny, while I do eat pussy after cumming in it, But Im not a big fan of eating my own Cum.. But as weird as that seems. During sex with my Gf if I happen to be horny there and leaking pre cum, I dont mind taking it off my dick with my finger and seductively show my gf what shes gona be getting and lick it off my fingers... It is much more tasteless than a full blown ejaculation..
    I always like the fact that Im pre-cumming before sexual intercourse, its not a pre mature ejaculation. it just means Im really turned on.. Its more Lube as shale said..imo.
    This is a pattern that you should lose before it hurts you later on in your sexual life with lovers..
    After you cum your dead.. You will be diappointing many if not all your lovers in the future. This pattern is learned as a young male believes hes doing something wrong while masturbating to the JC Penny catalog..
    And not continuing to pleasure yourself after orgasm.. Orgasm isnt the end.. If you do this you should try hold backs & other exercises to get your erection to return..

19. kiaba360

kiaba360 Member

It's not "lasting long" that's the problem, because after 15 mins of jerking off, it only takes me about 5 mins to get an erection back. It's afterwards that i'm just desperate to get it off my hand before it clots, and it'll become too sticky that it would even stick to the bathtub lol. I guess that as I mature, I'll be willing to try new things.

20. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

I get what you mean kiaba, it can be nasty. I usually wipe off when I finish. That also doesn't mean you can't keep going after your wipe break. BTW what part of BK are you from, I lived in Bay Ridge for most of my life, so I'm curious.