Curious about sucking Cock....

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by curiousforcck, Apr 17, 2008.

1. audio guy

audio guy Member

You could meet someone in Toronto quite easily. You might have to accept being bi or gay. You will probably love sucking a huge cock, I do. Having a man shoot his load in your mouth is the best part, you will love it.

2. audio guy

audio guy Member

I am not the only cum gobbling cocksucker out there. i love eating jizz! I was in a group session once where I was able to swallow 5 loads all pretty well at once, what are other guys records?

3. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Please forgive me for jumping in on the back end without reading the other posts, but...

If you're curious about sucking cock, just go and DO IT. Then your curiosity will be satisfied. If you then decide you liked it, you can go do it again... and again... and agai... see where this is going? Lol...

4. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Who counts? How many on a cricket team? I have fond memories of feeding Mandrax (Qualudes in the US?) to the Murrumbeena First Cricket Team and giving head to all of them except one who ran away across the park screaming. "Ya all a bunch a perverts" One of his mates, who at that moment was receiving my special attention yelled back. " Ya stupid ****, ya don't know what ya missin"
    Good for the ego, that was.
    Needless to say the next day every one of them pretended it hadn't happened even though a few came back later on their own for a repeat performance, one of which I managed to get to bite the pillow more than a few times.
    Ah, seducing 'straight' males, what bliss!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  5. cruiser

cruiser Guest

I am going to tell you some good advice ....if you have never sucked cock before you need to practice and be prepared for your gag reflex...i would buy the sausage at grocery stores to practice on you know the polish sausage the shape and width of a cock practice does help prepare you for what is ahead i will say even though i practiced my gag relex still kicked in when that happens just hold his cock still in your mouth and swallow what just came up you dont want to throw up and gross everyone out lol...my first cock was very small and i really couldn't tell when he came my next was a 9 inch that is where practice comes in handy my first few times with him i gagged but kept at it finally last weekend he was able to deepthroat me and he loved it and he came in my throat well natural reflex i almost threw up again but was able to hold it in when you get to that stage where you can deepthroat it does take more practice....if you go that far you will be able to please any man .....i so love a man to grab the back of my head and make me take all he has till he cums down my throat....i hope this helps and good luck to you :tree:

Airborne68 and Prathap like this.
  6. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

7. bibearman

bibearman Member

Squirt.org

8. sexyboi

sexyboi Guest

Swallowing sperm is good for you. It provide 2/3 hours of energy to you.

9. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

If I could suck my dick I'd never leave the house! :D

10. white blaze

white blaze Guest

i want to suck a cock also and swallow a nice load. never done it. i am straight and also curious about getting fucked slowly to see if i like it

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Cheers Glen.

12. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

I feel the same way except I don't want cum in my mouth; I want it all over my face.

13. Brightondude

Brightondude Members

I also want to suck cock, looking to meet someone someday.

14. Scarbguy

Scarbguy Members

I'm in kingston too!!

15. Tiger1991

Tiger1991 Guest

That's it, and visit the local adult bookstores or sex cinemas..... Or just ask a friend.

16. Bi-G

Bi-G Members

Never be curious try it. If you are like me you will love it and want to suck as many cocks as you can.

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Jesus - I've just noticed you're in Bathurst, mate - good bit of Qantas needed

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That Was 12 Months After I Joined.......I Sure Wasn't Shy Back Then.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You don't really seem all that shy now tbh. :D

1 person likes this.
  20. Littlered

Littlered Members

Craig list is no more. Has been replaced by Double list. Same principle & format.