roxicodone 30mg

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kilo/camilus, Apr 14, 2008.

1. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

WTF??? Ive seen this exact same post before, a while ago. Is someone out there trying to misinform the opiate forum?

2. Piink

Piink Member

Never heard of smoking opiates (besides the obvious, opium and such). But pills? Can someone else confirm this?

3. china_white

china_white Banned

we've already discussed this, Oxycontin can be smoked off foil for very minimal effects, its pretty heat sensitive and all the binders in pills are shit for your lungs, basically its a waste of your pills to try and smoke them and that's final.

4. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

They go around here for $25 each.

I love roxys! Like mentioned earlier. Take a half and if you need to take more you can always increase your dose in small increments.

Have fun!

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, I live in Central FL, and I have heard about people in Southern FL smoking roxi's.

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

I can't stand living here, every person that comes from here is a complete fuckwad. Watch reality TV one day. The person from FL is always the most idiotic creature on earth.

It's posts like Iloveblues that make me want to hide the fact that I am from FL sometimes.

Also Coldfusion, you pay $25 a piece? Holy shit. They are $7-10 here, and occasionally $15 if you don't know a dealer.

That is insane. Almost a dollar a mg. At that price it's not even worth it. Well for me anyways, considering I need 300mg and upwards.

6. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

I mean, Ive seen that exact same post before, as the first post in a thread. I remember he spelled snort snot and even the smilies are the same. Weird. anyways, I get them for five dollars, so there.

7. Piink

Piink Member

$25 here in new orleans. everything here is expensive. =(

8. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Yup! $25 around here in NY. It's damn expensive!!!!! I wish that I could get them for $7-$10 where you are from...hell even $15 is a deal.

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

omg, I would rather buy a bag of heroin than pay that much for a roxi, you niggas are crazy. heroin is better and cheaper, just be careful with it.

10. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

maybe cuz this thread is like 8 months old? and you did read the same post? but yea, smoking oxys? i've heard a lot about it, some people swear it works great, others say its a waste. all i know is I don't ever plan on trying it. only opiate i would smoke is the gel out of a fent patch, which i prob wont do either, but wouldnt mind trying it.

11. Christinaa

Christinaa Member

You live in Miami and I was getting them for 7 bucks when I was down there. I'm now about 8 hours north from there and I'm getting them for 12 a piece. I'd say; don't pay anymore than 15 a piece for them where you're at. I'm sure if you looked around you could prolly find yourself another dealer, if that's the case, to sell them to you cheaper. LOL, just go on the other side of your block (that's what I did).

12. jessenj

jessenj Member

I just came across this thread and I still can't decide. I'm going through chemo (long story), but the doc gives me a script for 360 10/325 Perks every month. I don't use em them much cause I'd rather smoke, so I have been just collecting them, but my doc said to me that she'd rather I switch to Roxicodone cause she'd prefer me to not take the Tylenol unless I need it. What I'm wondering is this:

1. If I'm supposed to be taking 2 10/325's every 4 hours, whats the Roxi equivalent? Is it a 15?

2. What's worth more on the street - 2 10/325's or a 15mg Roxi?

I have had a couple people ask if I'd sell the perks and around here they typically go for 10 each, but I wasn't sure if the Roxi's are worth more. Is it typically still a dollar per mg?

Thanks,

Jesse

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

1) oxycodone is oxycodone 20mg of oxycodone in a percocet is 20mg of oxycoone in a roxicet

2) Roxis... you could buy a 10/325 for $5 if not cheaper.. while you're looking at paying 10-15$ for the roxi

14. Mar9990

Mar9990 Member

Just to dispell a few rumors:

1)Roxicodone and Oxycodone are the SAME drug. Oxicodone is the name of the actual drug whereas Roxicodone is a brand name.

2)When you snort a roxi or oxi or whatever, you're only getting about a 27% absorbtion rate. taking them orally you get a 50+ percent absorbtion rate. if you want it to hit you faster and harder try crushing it up and putting it in a little piece of toilet paper or kleenex and swallowing it

15. MSCotintail

MSCotintail Member

Im in Florida and they go for 10-15 max with my group.I would never dream of paying more then that let alone 40$.Thats insane man.They are incredible though,as said theres not alot of binder and they hit you hard.Unfortunatly your tolerance(as with anything) raises far to quickly.the best advice I can give you is the same as TooCrisp,Moderation is key because they will def grab you buy the nuts and its very hard to get them to let go.

16. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

I just got back from visiting South Florida... Punta Gorda, Beautiful place south of Tampa. Anyways, I was getting blues for 10-13 but I've heard of them going for 7 down in that region. Don't start smoking them bitches. It was real popular down there and much more addicting.

17. coffster98

coffster98 Member

3 bucks a piece for 30mg oxy's where I'm at in MI. And that's from multiple connects. I could make a fortune taking them to some of the places you guys live huh

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

shit Im in orlando right now and shit is expensive out here although lately i've been grateful cuz it made me quit.

19. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

Hell yeah. You could easily triple our money

20. VitaH20

VitaH20 Guest

The BA while snorting isnt as high as taking them orally.. chew em up. Snorting is just such fun tho.