ambien and celexa

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by coffster98, Apr 14, 2008.

1. coffster98

coffster98 Member

any ideas on what i should do with either of these? Just take um or toss um?

2. prismatism

prismatism loves you

.... :| go to erowid.org and search for them.

don't just take drugs you know nothing about in whatever dose or combination you feel like, that's stupid and dangerous.

3. nixon

nixon Member

Can't tell you much about ambien, you'll probably just go to sleep. I actually take celexa and it's not really a recreational drug. All it is, is a mild anti-depressant. You might get a slight buzz from like a bottle of them, but I do not recommend it. If you want to get fucked up just smoke a joint dude.

4. fibre1

fibre1 Banned

It's not that mild if you take the maximum does of 60 mg. It's an SSRI but one of the stronger ones -- but mild compared to MAOIs.

5. fibre1

fibre1 Banned

Apparently you can abuse Ambien and trip nicely, and apparently it's similar to cocaine if you take it IV. However, I recommend you just use it as directed for sleep. Injecting oral pills is a REALLY BAD IDEA. I've been prescribe both of these drugs, and they're both only good for what they're meant for in my experience. Some people get recreational value from Ambien but when I took it it at a party with a few drinks it just caused me amnesia and drug-induced psychosis. When I took it for sleep it gave me broken sleep and acute akathisia. Diazepam was a much better sleep med and anxiolytic for me, and mirtazapine a better antidepressant.