Nipple Sucking

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ChronicWhattever, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ChronicWhattever

ChronicWhattever Member

Girls, how pleasurable is having your nipples sucked?

I kind of have a problem... I loved to suck my ex's nipples, but I stopped after a few seconds because I Thought she felt awkward. Would it be creepy to have a guy suck your nipples in foreplay or sex for 5 minutes or more?

2. TakenForever26

TakenForever26 Member

My boyfriend loves to do it to me and for me its this very subtle feeling of pleasure but its really strong i love it.

3. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

I'm also very like it!

4. peaceloveandsunshine

peaceloveandsunshine Member

its very intimate which i love, when my x was drunk he would suck my nipples like crazy. It is very pleasurable.

5. zakarrah

zakarrah Member

Creepy?? Hell no!! It's like a direct line to the pussy..suck = wet :) I also have my nipples pierced and it is awesome....

6. alexjo

alexjo Member

My boyfriend sucks, bites my nipples the whole nine and its real pleasing to me until he gets carried away. But I love it when he runs his tongue up and down my nipples, even my whole body thats a good thing too.

7. oomph4u

oomph4u Guest

creeepyy..NO!would be awsome to have them sucked...the thoughts turning me on

8. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It is especially good when the guy is fingering my clit.

9. jia

jia Member

I like sucking and especially biting, sometimes rather hard.

10. Gumby

Gumby Banned

You sound like lots of fun..

11. RokMyBobbySox

RokMyBobbySox Member

It is not creepy at all.. As long as you both are enjoying it why stop? I love when mine are sucked, grabbed, twisted, pulled, bit, and all. Even more so when my clit is being pinched tightly. It is a awesome feeling. He he.

12. ClaireJ

ClaireJ Member

i love having my nipples licked sucked bitten twisted pulled there is a direct link between my nipples and clitoris.

1 person likes this.
  13. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

The wife absolutely loves it. If I keep at it long enough, which is about three or four minutes, she can cum from it even without any physical contact on her womanhood.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

nipples are an important part of a healthy diet

15. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Whatever, are you serious? It's been a mainstay of my method for the full twenty years. The first woman (15) I made it with was the one who suggested that as the way to get started. I have never found a woman adverse to the practice. As a matter of fact, unless I've also been tickling the little guy in the canoe, I've been told to "get back up here! Now!" several times. Finished off with a loud and wild sucking sound from south of the border giving way to a quick f**k, it's the only way to go! So many of you guys are afraid of womens' bodies. They're tough! Those nipples can take anything but a concentrated tooth attack that we throw (lovingly) at 'em. Did you ever ask your ex if she liked it or was your shy approach the reason she's your "Ex?"

16. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Well, I am not a woman, but since I had mine pierced 6 years ago, I love it! My wife loves to bite and pull and such. I dated a woman who could not have enough time spent on her nipples. She would cum from playing with her nipples. Great times.

17. in1

in1 Member

I've gotten very nice compliments on my nipple sucking ability^.^

18. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

Boner thread

19. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love making love to a woman's nipples. It excites me to turn her on.

20. Doctor Insanus

Doctor Insanus Guest

Nipples are awesome. I love 'em.

I almost brought a girl to orgasm once with nipple play, but we were interrupted before she could cum. Damnit.