how to make pure thc 90% or higher

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by kidthc, Apr 10, 2008.

1. kidthc

kidthc Member

first off you need to make kief 10grams soak in ether , nailpolish remover (i recamend) or lighter fluid.then filter keep solid throw away liquid evap rest off make sure most is gone then soak in 90%or higher alcohol shake let it soak for 2 hours filter keep liquid sell solid to some chump put liquid on plate let it evaporate scrape up buy ronson (or what ever its called but only this brand) small can of butane make a butane extractor .to make it get copper small tube with 2 caps one cap with hole size to spray in butane , other cap with lots off tiny holes and filter inside the tube needs to be only 2 inches long 1inch wide put in the shit spray about 3oz of butane liquid will fall out on to a pyrex tray wait till bubbles go away about 30 min . soak in alcohol put through filter evaporate and this shit is fucking stron as fuck 1hit = 2 cig size joints of shwag but inhale most or take ghost hits because you'll waste high . this shit is like gold not sumthing u would want to share but still do an hell ya it is worth it it will take time but sell all of your junk i told u to throw away and you get pure thc and money in your pocket to buy some kick ass bud or you can keep making thc from selling junk.if you want bake in some brownies and smoke your bud from selling junk i have been doing this for a year now i love it u can mix up the stuff you dont have to go in order it hard work but youl be the highest u have ever been

2. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Sounds more like a brain extractor, acetone?!?! alcohol? and Butane!!!!!!!

Sit watch yer synapses explode=>D

3. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

the end product shouldnt have any of that in it though I didnt read the full post but im pretty sure hes explaining how to make oil

4. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

No way would I make oil that way, too many residuals. Find the purest butane and extract it that way if your heart is set on it. Outside and away from any flame.

5. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

I just put bud in isopropyl alcohol and shake it for 45 sec and strain it into a glass dish let it evaporate and then I'm greeted with some pretty potent oil that also will get me lit off of one hit.

6. fd5446

fd5446 Member

When I make my black goo I take neutral grape spirits. This stuff is 190 proof, organic and benefitially positive in the way grape seed extract is. I order it from a place in Oregon.

I take it and my cannabis and I do a soak for four days in large glass jars (no plastic!). I put these into the freezer for four days. You can agitate the jars if you wish but having the 190 proof at freezing temp really does extract alot of the thc. Ethyl alcohol works best at freezing temp!

Anyway, I drain and press the cannabis until I get it all out. Then I let evaporation do the trick, keeping an eye on it so it doesn't go too far. If it does a little alcohol swished around will bring it right back.

Good luck!

7. coders333

coders333 Member

you mean like isopropyl rubbing alcohol? i was never sure if i could use that stuff or not; i usually use everclear whenever i make an extraction but that stuff is slightly more difficult to get and more expensive.

8. douley01

douley01 Member

i would say iso hash is definitely the easiest to make and ive never had potency issues with mine. Just get some isopropyl alcohol soak some nug in there for a minute or two strain it onto a plate let it evaporate and scrape up the residuals.

9. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Member

Storing ethly alcohol in a regular refrigerator is a very bad idea!

http://www.chem.purdue.edu/chemsafety/NewsAndStories/RefrigStories.htm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Storing the solvent at such a low temperature is more likely to hinder the
    solvents effectiveness then help it.

http://www.nisd.net/secww/science/science-taks/Solubility%20Factors_files/frame.htm
    http://www.sciencebyjones.com/solubility.htm
    http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/174temppres.html

Effect of Temperature on Solubility:

The solubility of solutes is dependent on temperature. When a solid
    dissolves in a liquid, a change in the physical state of the solid analogous to
    melting takes place. Heat is required to break the bonds holding the
    molecules in the solid together. At the same time, heat is given off during
    the formation of new solute -- solvent bonds.

CASE I: Decrease in solubility with temperature:

If the heat given off in the dissolving process is greater than the heat
    required to break apart the solid, the net dissolving reaction is exothermic
    (energy given off). The addition of more heat (increases temperature)
    inhibits the dissolving reaction since excess heat is already being produced
    by the reaction. This situation is not very common where an increase in
    temperature produces a decrease in solubility.

CASE II: Increase in solubility with temperature:

If the heat given off in the dissolving reaction is less than the heat required
    to break apart the solid, the net dissolving reaction is endothermic (energy
    required). The addition of more heat facilitates the dissolving reaction by
    providing energy to break bonds in the solid. This is the most common
    situation where an increase in temperature produces an increase in
    solubility for solids.

The use of first-aid instant cold packs is an application of this solubility
    principle. A salt such as ammonium nitrate is dissolved in water after a
    sharp blow breaks the containers for each. The dissolving reaction is
    endothermic - requires heat. Therefore the heat is drawn from the
    surroundings, the pack feels cold.

10. the true patricio

the true patricio Member

when making hash oil you always want to be sure you are using high qaulity solvents. if your using alcohol you want to use everclear and only use premium butane, like zippo brand or ronson. none of that store brand shit!

11. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

iso propyl alcohol extraction is a very good method, but its dangerous as that alchol is extremely flammable but you end up with a brown slug from the dissolved cristals which is sooo strong

12. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

isopropyl i thought was the only thing you could use..... interesting im gonna try with somthing else :)

13. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

wtf i dont smoke my weed with nail polish

14. Shinigami002

Shinigami002 Member

Im with just a daily toke, im not going to risk the brain damage from smoking something soaked in lighter fluid. i might try the iso but never anything thats got the properties of disolving plastics...

15. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

Everclear leaves residual sugars. Altho sugar is just fine to eat, its a carcinogenic when smoked. -SO- If youl be eatin or cookin with your oil you can use everclear, BUT if your gonna smoke it use ISO, it evaps away completely. You mite as well just use the iso no mater what bein that its MUCH cheeper and much more suitable for makin oil than most other solvents.

16. Slaps

Slaps Member

fuck that just buy an ounce of some bomb and smoke that shit up son

17. b-frank

b-frank Guest

What I like to do is.
    1. bake herbs to dry them out for about 30min
    2. extract with vector butane outside with wind to your back
    3. wait till butane has evaporated
    4. heat oven to 200, once it reaches that temp put dish with oil in and shut oven off
    5. take dish out in 5min and whip, repeat process until you see less bubbles 3 to 4 times
    6. scrape oil into dishes 1/4" thick and place in food dehydrator for 6 hours
    7. remove and enjoy
    8. preferably on a health stone or vapor swing

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

butane boils at half a degree celcius..you can boil it off in the palm of your hand..the oven is just unnecessary and dangerous ...at most, a warm dish of water is all that is needed

19. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

Ether is going to extract the good- following the above tech, if you let it soak long enough you will loose some. i mean maybe you could do a cool temperature quick wash, but why?? Best use it to extract/clean the goods from an alcohol extract in which the alcohol was evaporated, i.e. a cannabis absolute. You cant just use any petroleum product as ether though. It will take forever to full evaporate and is difficult not to have some nasty trace organic. Diethyl ether is fast and clean. Gotta know what your doing or your going to lose your goods or blow yourself up. Could also start with the non-polar and extract the residue with alcohol, not as easy imo.

20. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

A general method for high purity and strength

bake herb. finely grind.
    boil gently in water.
    filter off water. dry herb slowly in oven to a fine powder
    extract with butane, CO2, or alcohol soxhlet. evaporate or distill off alcohol or ensure receving vessel is degassed.

optionally add acid to the extract that is dissolved in small amount of absolute alcohol.
    Reflux another 3 hrs or so.
    (optionally extract cannabidiolic acid with benzene and put aside.)
    neutralize with dilute naoh/sodium sulfate or baking soda (may need to add salt later). May need to add more water. Extract with pet ether or benzene.

distill off organic solvent to achieve your pure oil. May convert cannabidiolic acid if you bothered to do that part.