What are Your favourite and least favourite spanking implements?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Simplicius, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Hand, I like the way it sounds and how it feels as it rests on my butt after each smack.

Belt,,, I am curious but my BF wears a thick looking one and I'd be nervous of it I think.

I am not into crops and whips or anything that leave welts or damage of any kind.

To me this should be a fun thing between two people so maybe a spatula or something to hike it up a notch.

Very Kinkey and Kinkey like this.
  2. FreeMiss

FreeMiss Guest

I like to spank by the wooden brush, paddle and the cane of course. I prefer the cane but the brush gives you hard and direct swats.. the paddle is good as it hits a bigger area it is perfect for warming up..

3. derflapin

derflapin Member

my wife just recently started this craving for being smacked/slapped on her butt cheeks, and then have me kiss/lick her in the same area that i spanked her.

i use my open hand, but it is not just a smack directly onto her cheeks, its more like what you do when you do a "face palm" if you get my drift.

i think she likes it that way as it is not as painful as a normal slap directly onto her cheeks, which can hurt.

i used to do it sometimes in the past just for fun, but she always hated it.

now she loves it, and really gets off on it.

cheers

4. imagemaykr

imagemaykr Members

The hand is intimate, but as the spanker, you can't deliver a real punishment without hurting your hand.

Both giving and receiving, I prefer a rattan cane.

Kinkey likes this.
  5. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My OH hand, love being bent over his legs and his big hands spanking me

6. Ronald62

Ronald62 Members

This why my wife wont use a belt on me. I try To tell her t g at it is diffdifferent, I want it....bad

She has used it a few times, but I NEED more often

Kinkey likes this.
  7. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

I love when the wife starts with our riding crop before moving onto to the slut paddle

Very Kinkey, warm and Kinkey like this.
  8. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

I love being spanked by my husband or my lover but only lightly with their hands. I have used the belt on my husband before, however.

warm and Kinkey like this.
  9. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Members

I've tried a variety, and to date, the best I've found is a good, old-fashioned, available-at-your-fingertips open palm.

Floggers: It has always seemed difficult to get the force just right, and using a heavier tool goes too far towards actual damage. I'm not above leaving an ass red, but I think bruises, weals, and avulsions demonstrate a lack of restraint that objectifies the subject. If it were fun to whip a tree or a concrete pillar, there'd be perverts swatting merrily away in every public park. But half the point of spanking is the sensation of the other, and that is perfectly fine while in the scene, but should not impair one's non-sexual life. The other drawback is that all too easily the strands of the tool can find their way to unintended targets...like the clit. Abrade that little love-button, and the spanker will quickly get their ass kicked.

Crops: Adequate for tortuous foreplay, but not a 'heat-of-the-moment' option. Sure, get your partner tied up on all fours, blindfolded, and with a few clamps here and there, then the crop is a perfectly acceptable resource. But, for those seeking something more along the lines of 'pants round your ankles and lie across my lap' or 'bend over and count out loud', a crop is either going to do too little or too much, see above.

Paddles: Good in terms of surface area, but can quickly become weapons of ass destruction and not in a good way. The substantial acreage that a paddle covers means that the whole rear end quickly becomes enflamed and potentially desensitized. These are a closing toy, not an appetizer. I've tried a few paddles and while the leather ones are undeniably stylish, a wooden one yields the best sting and swing for my money. I ended up making a couple, since the specs I wanted were unavailable. I planed down some wood (too thick and the paddle is just a club; it should be light) and cut out the rough shape and then routed the edges for smoothness. A paddle of any size will have a lot of surface area, and that can make it hard to swing as well as creating a pillow of air that can cushion the impact. I drilled some quarter-sized holes in various patterns to let the object whistle more easily through the wind on its' way to the target. Hiney-splinters being unappealing, I then sanded the whole thing, including the air holes to 600-grit.

Whips, belts, and serious cats-of-nine-tails: You have anger issues.

As I indicated at the beginning, I haven't found anything that works better than my palm. Apart from the pleasing red handprints, manual spanking allows the top to have some notion of the pain the bottom feels. Moreover, feeling the jolt that goes through the spankee is particularly satisfying. Those engaging in degradation play may argue that the sub does not deserve to feel the dom's skin. Fair enough, but that would be a good excuse for a nice pair of leather gloves, which are much more practical than a wall full of pain-toys. Those wishing to increase the intensity of a spanking can easily torture with pleasure at the same time. A few pillows (or a good wedge-check Bed, Bath & Beyond before buying an expensive love cushion) placed just so will give the top easy undercarriage access. Gentle stroking with one hand while firmly striking with the other leaves many targets overwhelmed with sensation and ready for just about anything.

Great question, thanks for asking!

NN

10. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

Mine are the hand, love the warming sensation it leaves on my bare bottom when spanked, not to mention the sting a long hard hand spanking leaves in my rear for a while. I also like the wooden paddle, over my clothes while I am bent over a desk or table. Gives me the feeling of being back in school again and in the principal's office getting a spanking, which happened to me plenty in school. The advantage of the paddle is that it doesn't take many swats to get my attention. Usually 3 or 5 at the most are quite effective. The harder the paddle is swung the fewer swats that are needed.

11. Esma

Esma Members

I like a good strapping on my bare bottom that leaves marks and makes me cry.
    It has to last a good 5-10 minutes and before it is over, it needs to be severe.

12. imagemaykr

imagemaykr Members

There's a fairly severe selection, but the rubber hose probably hurts too much for most and with care the medium cane is about right. I like restraints - it's soo sexy to tie just wrists or ankles or strap her down so tight she can't move at all.

I've not averse to spanking except that I like to do that last. There's nothing like bright red cane stripes on a previously unmarked butt. Then a firm hand spanking - it all makes pussy weep, from the first knot to the last smack.

Attached Files:

warm likes this.
  13. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

I love a large wooden bath brush making a loud cracking sound on my bare ass. Over a female's knee, pants pulled down like a naughty little boy and getting a long and hard spanking on my bare bottom until I am crying, kicking, squirming and pleading. God does that hurt and my bottom is completely red.

Roger

14. Bluesman2016

Bluesman2016 Members

For any lady Who's serious about having a well behaved, attentive, and respectful man, the cane is the only implement.

It's simple for even the weakest of females to deliver a not soon forgotten lesson with a cane.

15. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

my right hand. lol

16. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi all. My favourite implements are all f them to be honest. Flat hand,slipper,hair or clothesbrush,wooden spoon,ruler,belt,strap,tawse and canes do the trick for me. The positions are definitely a key part of a successful spanking in my opinion. Over the knee to commence,wheelbarrow and 'diaper' positions to follow where a hair or cothesbrush,or wooden spoon are used( these positions being my favourites),and then bent over touching toes,over a sofa,chair,stool,horse,table,bed and anything else available to receive the rest is for me,the ideal scenario. Does anyone else out there agree with these scenarios? I would love to know??? SEBOY.

17. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I have a wooden hairbrush paddle, as well as a riding crop. The paddle makes a nice "whack!" when it hits my husbands as cheeks, and can leave them nice and red and warm. The riding crop is more silent upon impact.

Kinkey and 19Bobby58 like this.
  18. Mikeycbt69

Mikeycbt69 Members

I used many things on myself and others I have a large wooden paddle that has a long wide base that can get both cheeks at once or a really good smack on one cheek the results are a well reddened ass, I love it doing it to others and taking it as well

19. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Hand spanking alone isn't my thing unless we're in the middle of sex. During a scene I much prefer strapping and paddling over caning, and I definitely prefer having both cheeks struck rather than one at a time.

All good...
    Wide leather strap
    Leather paddle
    Wooden paddle
    Belt
    Cane (definitely not my favorite)

Kinkey likes this.
  20. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I have spanko friends. They are serious, hosting monthly play parties, filming fetish vids, etc. it's an actual income for them.

I was visiting one afternoon, and the husband wanted to show his new toy. A flogger.

I'm not an implement sort, but I was curious about the sting, so he demoed it in a couple mid level strokes on my upper front thigh.
    "Can these be made in vegan materials?" I asked.

His wife cracked up, and called me a hippie. (Duh)

So while I say I'm an OTK bare bottom as foreplay sort, I'd consider a flogger.

Hmm...someone has a promise of birthday spankings made but not followed through....

21. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I tried to dish out some birthday spankings, but I somehow ended up on the receiving end.

22. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Ooooh. His birthday was in August, I could claim I also owe him some....
    That'd get me more, right?