What are Your favourite and least favourite spanking implements?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Simplicius, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Simplicius

Simplicius Member

most of us have a favourite implement, and it seems there are some characteristical implements that are typical national toys.

canes were so typical a british toy, that caning was called the "english vice". In Scotland tawses were typical and a famous french implement is the martinet a whip with nine and more thongs. Paddles an hairbrushes seem to be very popular implements in America.

2. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

I have a paddle that I LOVE for my fiance to use on me. Leather belts and plastic coathangers I can't do because I was beat with them as a child and it would bring back bad memories.

3. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Kindof a ping-pong paddle-looking thing, with holes drilled in it to cut down on wind resistance. (And yes, it leaves polka dots on my ass.)

4. Simplicius

Simplicius Member

Though rather a fan of the American lifestyle, I ´m not really a friend of wooden paddles, and what I don´t understand is the popularity of hairbrushes.

There is just one implement, I found just disgusting: This British style of using slippers!

I can´t imagine an instrument less erotical.

The ones, I like most are canes or crops. there is nothing, that has this characteristical touch an this really dangerous sound.

A switch or a birch is quite great for outdoor plays, and it might increase the tense, when Your sub has to pick one. Canes or crops are quite hard implements,leaving typical marks and when You are still experiencing, a leather paddle or a ruler are really nice. Last but not least otk is just great, there is probadly no more intimate way of spanking.

5. New_spanker12

New_spanker12 Member

I use an 18" International Jump Bat with a leather popper. I find the noise it creates to be very intense, and the little read marks on my subs ass are so wonderful to kiss.

6. Cuff

Cuff Member

Hand. :)

Dayna Johnson likes this.
  7. Angelina31

Angelina31 Member

I concur Cuff :) Hands for sure

8. Cuff

Cuff Member

Fee Fi Fo 'Shizzle, that boys hands will make me jizzle!

9. New_spanker12

New_spanker12 Member

I have a need to knead the ass when I use my hands to spank. I can give a couple of good sharp swats, but then I have to rub and in some cases kiss the cheeks before I can swat them again. They still get nice and rosey before I'm done though.

Kinkey likes this.
  10. shoesoffnow

shoesoffnow Member

Being british nothing beats a good old fashioned bare bottom otk slippering.A really nice ladies leather slipper or a traditional gentlemans leather slipper give maximum pleasure.Not only are they comfy on the feet but they fit nicely in the palm of your hand.
    My partner and i have a lovely collection perfect for warming your tootsies and warming your bottom.
    It is often said that the british are only interested in three things, sex,sport and slipppers and of course the forth thing is spanking.

11. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

Haha, this is a fantastic thread! I like how folks seem to put regional preferences on their implements.
    We used to have one of these in our house when we were together. That was fun to use- (its a chrome shoe horn)
    [​IMG]

these are cute too
    http://www.spanking-paddles.com/

But other than some random home objects I like using my hand!

12. chinadoll

chinadoll Member

My favorite is definitely his hand because it feels more intimate and I am probably being held over his lap if he's using his hand and I like the closeness.

Kinkey and restless_stroker like this.
  13. angelknight

angelknight Member

I hate being spanked by hand. it is more intimate but it hurts like hellfire
    and seems like whenever some one spanks with the hand they feel a need to smack you bare bum full force I feel like I could jump through the ceiing from the shock of a smack like that. using an implement seems to invoke some restraint on the part of the spanker out of fear of causing injury. sometimes i feel like i'd rather be flogged with a cane than to get a spanking with an open hand

14. angelknight

angelknight Member

I love a good paddle too. as for bad memories I got beaten with wooden paddles when I was little but they don't bring back bad memories for me. I love the way it warms the whole butt and leaves a kind of warm burning sting afterwards

I never got hit with belts or coathangers when I was a kid but I can definitlely see hoew that would bring back a bad memory or two.

i do love a good leather belt for consentual spankings causeof the hard burning sting and the scary crack it makes when it smacks your flesh it hurts but its definitely an adreniline rush

Kinkey likes this.
  15. washable

washable Member

Me... I like hands and belts... as for things I do not like being spanked with I think coat hangers are on that short list somewhere...

Kinkey likes this.
  16. angelknight

angelknight Member

as for my favorites i'd have to say a wooden paddle and a riding crop the padle for the warm sting and the crop for the sharp sting

those hurt. i got spanked with holed paddles as a kid not the ping pong type but the regular rectangular type

spankings at school were done with the paddle spankings at home were usually with the hand or a switch

like i said in my last post it doesn't really bring back bad memories for me to use one consentually for me its more like conquering a childhood fear

i had a rather sadistic teacher in grade school who seemd to pride herself on paddling me regularly seems like every time i stepped out of line i'd get sent to the principals office to get my bare ass busted with that gawd-awful holed paddle the teacher kept in her desk the fear of walking up to the principles door then going in and having to drop my pants and bend over was enough to make me nearly wet myself almost every time

i've had thepoka dots as you call them on my butt more time than i'd care to count. my butt would be flat and red as cherries with little round white cirlces rasied up on the skin and they feel like lit matches under you butt when you try to sit down

as for consentual use for me its like embracing a childhood fear and learning to control it getting a consentual spanking from someone you love is a lot different than getting a punishment spanking from a teacher trying to intentionally inflict pain on you to rectify somekind of innappropriate behaviour

I love the warm stinging burn it leaves on the rear esp. when my partner caresses me and rubs away the sting its very intimate and very sensual its a very close bonding experience

17. Arlene

Arlene Member

I'm American and for a discipline spanking my guy will use a wooden hairbrush ( which I absolutly hate) or his belt.
    If we are just joking around or play wrestling he'll use his hand. He also uses his hand (a lot) when we're in bed. This is mainly because "Hands Are For Loving".

He's used a metal hanger before, and it worked really well (hurt a lot), only it reminded us both of the movie Mommy Dearest and the Don't use metal hangers!!!!!

18. again...

again... Member

I don't have a favorite implement. My dh's favorite to use on me is a flat backed hairbrush.

19. Arlene

Arlene Member

Ya, that's a good point.Really I don't like any of them, except for the hand.

20. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

I like a good hand slapping across my ass cheek while doing it doggy-style. I also like to have a whip across the back, the good leather type with multiple straps. Haven't tried restraints yet!