green xanax bars

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by crazydrummer, Apr 8, 2008.

1. crazydrummer

crazydrummer Member

i know of the white and yellow ones. but these green ones with an s instead of a g or gg on them are going around and are supposed to have some sort of muscle relaxer in them as well. they also only break into 1/3 not 1/4. anyone ever see/hear/take em?

2. elover

elover ritz with cheese

3. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

yeah, i got them bitches. Theyre good, they get you barred the fuck out. supposedly they break in 3 pieces, the two ends are .5mg and the middle is 1mg. I never heard that they contain a muscle relaxer though.

anyways, according to the manufacturers website, they are regular generic 2mg alprazolam tablets. Go all the way to the bottom where it says S903

http://www.davapharma.com/Alprazolam-DAVAPharmaceuticalsInc.htm

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

they are 3mg each peice=1mg

5. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

dude are you slow, I already did all the research, read my post above. They're not 3mg, the only 3mg xanax bars are extended release and I believe theyre white. The green bars are 2mg generic alprazolam manufactured by Dava Pharmaceuticals .

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

ok thats wby i have a bottle of them right here alaprozzam 3mg green bar

7. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

they discontinued the 3mg xr's in america.....i keep hearing all these RUMORS of 3mg bars which ARE NOT TRUE....xanax doesnt come in anything higher than 2mg in america anymore and i doubt anyone has the 3mg xr's left...

8. SpilzwellzIll

SpilzwellzIll Guest

spens 93 you're lying, or u got beat.. BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG!! Kilo got it right.. it's really simple, just search it! WTF!? SMFH!! BTW, GREEN BARS ARE GREAT!

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Thread resurrection = FAIL