reggie and mids, i see no difference.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Freedom_Man, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

Okay, so bud grows naturally, poofy or fluffed out, and is compressed for packaging and shipping purposes. well wtf is this.

if the bud is flat and compressed, around here they call it "reggie", and goes for 25 a quater, 50 a half, 100 a o exc.

if the exact same bud is fluffed out, its called mids and is sold for 30 a quarter, 60 a half and 120 a o.

does flattening the shit take away from potency, or is there no reggie/mids difference.

2. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

It doesn't take away from the potency really, but it makes the bud unnattractive and probably makes it harder to break up. I would pay 5$ more to get the same amount of weed uncompressed. A lot of people pay more for a similar product just because it is more aesthetically pleasing.

3. philywilly

philywilly Member

newradical pretty much said it all.. I'd just like to add that anyways you don't have much to worry about since these prices are already pretty pleasing.

4. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I need a good mids connect again.

5. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

no one likes the look of brick.

6. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

^ that sums it up

7. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

dumb, yall are right.

8. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

theres a big difference between mids and regs

9. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Around here nobody cares what it's called people just buy it. This way I always know how much money I need to make, how much I have to buy when I'm out, and I always know the prices...

Except for the time my uncle sent my dad and ounce in the mail (he lives in bc) and my dad said we wouldnt get caught because he got it sent to the house next door were noobody lives.....

My dad gave me a quarter out of it. I kept have and sold the rest to some kid for $60.
    The kid came back the next day and was like "That is the best weed I've ever smoked!".

When I smoked it it took two tokes and I'd be done.

10. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

^sounds like some good shit. i wish my dad was still a stoner it would make my life so much easier.