Aquarius girls!!!

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by taurusNate, Apr 5, 2008.

1. taurusNate

taurusNate Member

Did any one notice how goodlooking many of them are :) they have such an exotic kind of look, I keep falling for them but am to shy to break that Aquarius ice :hysterica

2. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Hah, we'll I'm an Aquarious guy, and I'd say I give off the impression of "hard to get" but when in reality, I am actually quite shy myself.

The only way to break through to a an Aquarious romantically, is to be straight forward and make the initiaition yourself. We can be quite clueless when it comes to things like this.

3. taurusNate

taurusNate Member

That's interesting! but aren't Aquarians also bold when they want to be?
    also I noticed that they are quite sensitive to what people tell them
    I'm such a Venus-Sun and am afraid of hurting them with me Taurus ways :tongue:

4. Karmalized

Karmalized Member

I'm an aquarius. I'm not exotic looking at all :/ artsy i suppose, but not exotic.

hmmm. i would say the way to an aquarius' heart would be to do something really creative or out of the ordinary. I'm always really attracted to the nerdy/intellectual/artistic types, myself.

hope this helps.

5. taurusNate

taurusNate Member

Yeah the exotic look is not a rule of thumb but a good percentage, although most of them have great attractive facial features.... I haven't yet been able to put a finger on the exotic thing but those who have it have a similar look, for example Denise Richards, Shakira, Heather Graham. Prob'ly something to do with the ascendant, though no time of birth for these celebs...

On a personal level they seem to be quite restless and needing constant stimulation.... and taurus is so slow/methodical
    :sleeping:

6. gabbiegirl454

gabbiegirl454 Member

im an aquarius and i actually do look quite exotic...
    im sensitive to what people tell me and i am bold when i want to be so you guys are right.

7. MyEulogy

MyEulogy Member

exotic huh... can anybody say shakira? :)

8. treehuggerT

treehuggerT Member

I'm the least exotic looking person ever. I'm very approachable as well.

9. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

other aquarian girls: jennifer aniston, jane seymour, paris hilton

i'm a male aquarius, and from what i've seen the female aquarians are very different from males. I don't know whether that's because aquarius is a "male" sign, some of the prominent aquarian attributes won't be seen as easily in girls. but aquarian girls are singularly different from girls of other signs. i'd imagine they don't have the same demands as other girls. I assume that an aquarius girl does not want to be kept on a leash, that the more you try to get a commitment, the more distant they become. its best to be understated and mysterious; its how aquarians are and its what we're attracted to. small talk and traditional plans might bore the aquarian, its better to suggest climbing a tree or going to chill at a golf course at night, requiring jumping over a fence or sneaking through someone's backyard. stuff like that.

10. taurusNate

taurusNate Member

Treehugger would you care to share your b.data? I wonder what is your Acendant. I think you do have a bit of it, but it mixes with some native-indian looking features, though you definitely have an aquarius smile with the shinning eyes :)
    Burnabowl I think Sag girls also have some of this, especially with the need for freedom/personal space and their adventure loving side....

11. treehuggerT

treehuggerT Member

Native-indian? I am 1/32 Iroquois, but I don't think it shows. I was born 1/26/60 at 12:30 pm in Denver.

12. taurusNate

taurusNate Member

Well my mom has a native-indian touch to her look, but has no genes of this culture to the best of our knowledge (she's french with some algerian). She made a past life regression therapy once and found out she was an indian warrior at one time :) she remembered it very vividly, she was killed in a big fight... perhaps its something beyond just genes
    I find it a bit difficult to see that Gemini ascendant but I did expect Capricorn - there's something in the complexion. My mom has this complexion too and Saturn is afflicting just about everything in her chart... she's a Gemini sun in the 11th

13. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

I'm 1/32nd Jewish..enough to make me proud

14. like.whatever

like.whatever Member

I'm an aquarius, it's also my rising sign.
    I don't think I'm exotic looking. My style isn't like everyone else I know, but that wouldn't qualify for exotic.

And get over the shyness, because I think most aquarius girls would like being approached by someone, especially if that some one is smart, interesting, and a bit different, I know I'd like it. So play up your differences and say something smart.

15. peace_n'_love

peace_n'_love Member

you are completely right

16. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I dated an aquarius girl once.

she was exotic.

purr.

17. chaotic.charm

chaotic.charm Member

hahaha, funny shit, you people.

I'm an aquarius FEMALE, sun, moon, merc, ven and jup in Aquarius, and Scorpio rising.. now, I'd say we Aquarians are pretty damn good looking, but, I think my exotic features, esp. eyes, are more features of Scorpio. I dunno, maybe I do look Aquarius... either way... good looking.

Most of the people I have dated have been aquarius and they are little fuckers, let me tell you that. The women are strong and confident, the men are FUCKERS.

18. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

fuckers is a little general. are there certain patterns you see that are typical to male aquarians? or are they fuckers because they don't respect traditions or customs, fuckers because they're not emotionally dependent on anyone, fuckers because they will be brutally honest to your face? if yes, i'm guilty as charged :)

19. little ski

little ski Member

i'm an aquarius girl, and i take it by your user name you are taurus. my boyfriends a taurus and its a great match imo. bit like ying and yang, compliment each other perfectly. he keeps me grounded and steady when i have a tendency to drift. go for it with aquarius girls. u will be a great match from my expereince. :)