Ultracet-Acetaminophen+water=liquid(and injectable)Tramadol

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Diesel911, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Diesel911

Diesel911 Member

Ok. So my boy has an bottemless bottle of Ultracet. He is a heroin addict, very high tolerance, bundle a day habit, barely gets high, just feeling aight. Anyway, he tells me he eats them like skittles, but is concerned about the amount of APAP he is throwing at his liver. He extracts the water-soluble opiate out of pills all the time, always thinking of his liver. Percs, always Vics, and now Ultracet. He hasnt attempted it yet because he hardly gets an effect from the pills. He understands that it is feasible, being how tramadol is freely soluble in cold water and APAP is virtually not. Hes thinking about extracting the whole sha-bang, left with liquid tramadol (liquid Ultram). Also, when he does extract, he almost always evaporates the stuff down to an injectable puddle. He tells me Percs and Vics are worth it, to inject the extract, getting hardly a rush but getting him well along with a nice buzz. Has anybody crushed and injected Ultram(tramadol)? If so, what dosage? Waste of time? Tramadol is hardly a narcotic to an opiate-dependant person. He is just trying to figure out if the effort will be appreciated by his hungry and demanding opiate receptors? I know what you are thinking, "What a f*cking junkie!!" LOL ..Any advice, tips, hints, opinions, thoughts? All is greatly appreciated! Sorry for making you read so much, and for a Tramadol question!? What a waste of 90 seconds ...

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Dude I was a long time Herion addict and injected a hell of alot of pills and Drugs I never heard of any one being able to inject Ultram or would want to for that matter its such a low form of a opiate not even worth going threw the shit to inject it.Thats the first time I ever heard of some shooting up Ultram DAM I can't beleive he would go threw that for pretty much nothing. Another thing as for the Pers and the Vics its almost impossible to get all the binders and fillers out of them to inject them, Even If he is geting out all the acetaminophen to protect his liver he better be worried about the other binders and fillers becasue they will kill you even faster.They rip apart and clog up your arteries and veins mad fast and damage youer hearts valve and inner wale. They can give you a stoke or a blood clot within no time. I have heard of people dying from stokes only after a few months of shooting low form painkillers. There are like 209 horrible medical side effects from shooting them but the worst thing is what the binders and fillers do to your lungs they rip them fucking apart and get caught in the sacks of your lungs and will never come out .Come on man your boy has never heard from old time junkies or read on every drug board out ther ethat you should never ever ever shoot up any thing that is not water soluble. Shit man I can't even begin to tell you how fucking bad it is to shoot up lower form pain killers that have tons of binders and fillers in them, He can't be using a regualr needle to shot the shit eather there is no way he is getting that puddle of shit up with a regular 1cc 100 units needle. He must be using a needle that looks like a fucking rail road spike to shoot that pile of jelly ???? Hears a word of advice for your body. I myself knew ounce I hit a bundle a day it was time for my ass to stop and check into a detox and take it serious this time. I knew dam well if I did not it was only a matter of time before I was doing 3 to 5 in state prsion, being a homeless junky living on the streets form fix to fix or worse yet Dead and all 3 of them probably would of happend one way or another.My point is there is no way unless his ass is rich or he is dealing that he is supporting a bundle a day Herion habbit No way at all. And doing even more then that when he wants to get high. So I know dam well he is stealing and pawning shit off and doing tons of other criminal activities to get his money so he can keep up a bundle + habbit a day.Shit I know I was when I was strung out.So let him know Its just a matter of time before he is made to kick better to do it in a Rehab then in Jail ???? So his ass better check into Rehab with the quickness before its to late !!!!! And tell him if he wants live past the age of 35 he better stop shooting shit that is not water soluble !!!!!

3. Diesel911

Diesel911 Member

Thanks man, I knew slamming pills are a very bad idea, I'll let hime know to knock that shit off, 100% lest ye be dead or worse, locked up!!! Thx again ..

4. born2lose1

born2lose1 Member

ive shot my share of pills but but gotta be oxy or morph i cant imagine how bad shooting tram and all that tylenol into your veins ...shit, tramadols weaker than vics and codeine
    from a harm reduction standpoint this pretty fucked up

5. Phrost

Phrost Member

FYI, a teacher told me that injecting water into your veins makes red blood cells explode

6. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Dam dude thats just plain ass crazy. Do him a favor and tell him he will kill himself if he does this..

Maybe that will detere him away from doing that to himself..
    Tell him to do a CWE and just drink the shit..
    Boy I hope he listens to you

7. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

i did a cold water extract of ultracet like 2 weeks ago, i took 10 37.5/325? ultracets and extracted the ultram using the method we all know very well... so i had 375mgs of liquid tramadol but i probably lost 25mg's in the extraction...i chugged it all at once and it was a nice high...i was not expecting that at all from ultracet. it was probably only equal to .5-.75 bags of heroin so 10 pills isnt even a bag and i have no fucking clue what the ld50 is on that stuff. the only thing that id be concerned about with injecting it is the oranish color...cuz that WILL be in your final product, even when u drop the coton ball into it the neddle is still gonna soak up an oragish extract and i dont know what that stuff is.....

8. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

p.s. tramadols not controlled so ur not gonna get locked up for that...just criminal use of a hypordermic instrument b misdemeanor...in NY anyway

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

tap water isnt made for injection in the first place, but im no injection expert, I would think bottled water would be less contaminated. But if your that far gone from shooting drugs, Then Lead in the water isnt really a concern. Ive know junkies to shoot water puddling on the sidewalk..where a pigion tird might have been.< now thats bad for you.

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

The bottom line and we have said it so many times on hear when people come on asking what pills you can shoot up and what you can't. People should alwaysremember if its not water soluble you should not be shooting it into your body. There is no dout its doing something real fucked up to your body !!!!

11. TwItCh_WiCkEd

TwItCh_WiCkEd Guest

look i have been shooting up for a few years and shot up many of pills. you can shoot up ultram but its not really worth it. sure it will help you keep from getting sick but it is a pain in the a** because you have to use more water to get it all out and then you are flooding your vains. so yes your friend can, but no its not recomended.