Girlfriend Needs Punishment.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by ZombieHunter, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter Member

Hey Guys, my girlfriend was lying to me and she needs a punishment. You guys get to decide her punishment. She agreed that her punishment will be as severe as you guys decide.

So far she has this coming for her.

1. 10 minutes of hairbrush over pants.
    2. 10 minutes of hand over panties.
    3. 30 minutes of standing in the corner naked (and she may not rub or touch her ass).
    4. 5 minutes OTK hairbrush naked.
    5. ?
    You guys decide the rest. Go crazy.

2. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

Why are you leaving her pants and panties on, tell her to get them off, while spanking her ass verbally humiliate her by telling her what a lying useless bitch she is, make her count out loud the number of smakes she is receiving tell her if she loses count you will start over again turn the brush over and scrape her ass with the bristles, forget the corner have her get on her knees and bend over until her forehead is touching the floor, legs spread, then have her reach around and spread her ass cheeks and tell her to remain on display to you, tell her to stay that way till you come back with a dog to smell and lick her ass hole because she is just dog meat anyway. But when you leave go get some old Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin movies and then when you get back make her watch them. After that make her listen to some Celine Dion CDs, if after all this she is not properly repentant, see if you can find Anne Coulter on T.V. not hard she is everywhere and make her watch and listen to Anne, that should make her beg your forgiveness, I do these things to my chick when ever she is out of line workes everytime, gotta love Anne she is great punishment to the soul.

Peace

Kinkey likes this.
  3. ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter Member

lol, sounds good. I'll swap off the corner with kneeling, and use verbal humiliation.

Any other ideas?

4. Evitz

Evitz Member

ball gag, hog tied, jerk off in her face! ROTFL!

5. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

6. silverhippy

Forget the Hairbrush, get a whip and learn to use it, it's not always about using it just the sound of it cracking behind her, the anticipation of the sting, the apprehension of the pain and the uncertainty of it all will make her repent. And if not there is still Anne Coulter.

Peace

Kinkey likes this.
  7. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

lol...Ann Coulter. I'm into pain, Silver, but I'd have to use my safe word on that one.

8. Cuff

Cuff Member

Hey.. i like celine dion! :mad:

9. CJKid

CJKid Member

Dude, it's so simple. Are you torture blind?? Make her stand in the front yard naked while you shoot at her with a paintball gun, get it on camera, and show it on Friday Movie Night at the house. Durrrrrrrrrrr!

10. ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter Member

lol you guys are fucking hilarious.

Her first round of punishment is tonight.

11. boinko the klown

boinko the klown Member

you a sikk fukk dude im sure being romantically linked to you
    is punishment enough .

12. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

How's about an update, Zombie, how did it go?

Boinko, you're getting lippy today buddy, you need a little punishment too?

13. Cuff

Cuff Member

Yeah, howd it go? If you happend to record any of, i would like to judge your disciplinary skills. For educational purposes only, of course :D

14. Phantom Dark

Phantom Dark Member

Yeah, me too....just education of course!!!

15. silverhippy

I don't think he ever did anything, we all gave him good advice and nothing happened, maybe he was just a lonely guy without a girlfriend at all, maybe he just got off by hearing other people give him ideas on how to punish a chick, (one who is into it). I don't know but I would like to know what happened also, and not for educational purposes, I have learned much in this area but it never stops growing.

Peace

16. silverhippy

Or perhaps he did try to go through with it, only to find his little chick was not so willing after all, he may still be recovering in some intensive care unit, always make sure she is consentual to everything that is happening. Poor guy.

Peace

17. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Get her ass nice and red before shafting her,she will have pleasent soreness for a while

Kinkey likes this.
  18. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

If I was your girlfriend, I would spank you for even suggesting such a thing

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd slap ér in the ass with a sack a' nuts. Tha'd teach ër.