Things to masterbate with

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by BFB, Mar 29, 2008.

1. BFB

BFB Banned

What kinda stuff around your home do you use to masterbate with?
    I just seen a guy using a battery powered toothbrush on the bottom part of his cock head. in a video that is.

2. xHamiltonx

xHamiltonx Member

I've tried doing this: I took an empty/clean plastic bottle (one of the huge square-shaped ones) with a hole that just pointed the right direction (it was on the upper side of the end of the bottle. I placed some fabric around the edge of the hole and then I lay down on my bed and fucked it in the same position as if I was doing it with a girl. I think it's quite good cuz you cum into the bottle and you can wash it and use it again.. But it works best if you put some cotton wool or something like that into the bottle so that it feels nice.

3. ashluvleigh

ashluvleigh Member

4. xHamiltonx

xHamiltonx Member

I actually agree with you! But 99% of the times I use my hand, so I don't want to buy any of these things. If it was so important to me that it looked like the real thing, I would rather wait and go for the real thing (which is much better than anything else) :)

5. Doomguy

Doomguy Member

the only thing ive done is masturbate, ive never been with a girl but really want to.

6. xHamiltonx

xHamiltonx Member

Hey don't worry about it, I was 19 when I got my first gf. I think the reason is that I've always been a little quiet and shy and never had the courage to ask a girl out. But I was quite sad about it at that time. But then out of sudden I met a girl, and that's what's gonna happen to u as well ^_^

7. soccerfanzzzz

soccerfanzzzz Member

Hmm...i use anything i can get hold of that is suitable.
    But most of the time i use my favourite weapon - a soccer ball. =D

8. Kevbaca

Kevbaca Guest

I some times use a end of a toy light saber f my butt with.

9. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

Cucumber is every single girl's friend. I'll stop and get one at the market sometimes although I have a nice selection of toys at home.