Anybody have kratom advice?

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by fieldsr, Mar 27, 2008.

1. fieldsr

fieldsr Member

My friend gave me 3 grams of kratom extract ("purple sticky," comes in an orange plastic container, I think its 15x) and I could use some advice. I've read a lot of different opinions. I've heard to use 3 grams, 1 gram, and to not try it. I've heard that I should make a tea, mix it with juice, parachute it... the list of options go on forever.

Also, I've heard the hangover can be a bitch. Any suggestions on prevention or surviving through it?

2. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Purple?? when i ordered it it was like white or tan or something... its kinda like takin codiene or another weak opioid~

3. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

If its 15x, two grams would probably get you high. since you only have three grams Id say take it all at once, or one gram at a time. depends on if you want to make it last or just get really high. there is no hangover, at least not for me. tea is the best way to consume it, put a shit load of sugar and lemon juice though, it tastes nasty. kratoms great, Im sure youll enjoy it, especially if you like opiates.

4. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

I took 5 grams of 15x and a gram of "full spectrum extract" at once, it tasted horrible, made my mouth numb, and raised my body temperature a bit, that's about all it did. There was a slight buzz, but not worth the money I spent. Most people would recommend getting the foliage and making tea from it for any nice effects.

5. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

there is definitely some bunk garbage out there, you have to order from a reputable company. IAS is great, ive had a lot of success with them, and Ive heard good things about bouncing bear. I tend to avoid sites that promote their products with names like "purple sticky", and pimp grade. flashy pages are a sign of a disreputable company. you dont have to get leaf to get a good high, although I think you'd get more for your money. .

6. fieldsr

fieldsr Member

Yea, I was kinda turned off by the "purple sticky" in the name, it seems like their trying to market it as a marijuana replacement. But I guess I can't complain because it was free and it's all I can find locally

7. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Well, when I bought 4 grams of 15x extract, and took 2 grams, it was an AMAZING experience. It felt like a cup of coffee that lasted hours, with this awsome warm and euphoric feeling inside! I would just consume the 3 grams all at once, but test your sensativity to it first. Have fun :)

8. samson smith

samson smith Banned

Kratom is natural medicinical herb. This medicinical herb is used for many types of deaseses as treatment. There are many positive effects of kratom but it has negative effects also. I give you an device use it as a medicine not a drug. If you use it as medicine then you have to get the advantages of kratom.

9. Aalina

Aalina Member

15x kratom is hard. After consuming Kratom 15x, a user will notice its effect within five to ten minutes and the effects - both stimulating and sedative - can last for several hours..

10. samson smith

samson smith Banned

I agreed!! Kratom 15x is good type of kratom. You can use it for making a tea. It is strong but more effective for pain relief.

11. Aalina

Aalina Member

My least favorite part about Kratom is the Bali "wobbles". If I take anything over 7 grams of any Bali product I get that feeling. Eyes are wobbly, almost dysphoric or "vertigo" like.