My Nut Goes Up Inside Me!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by RidinLow, Mar 26, 2008.

1. RidinLow

RidinLow Member

Umm... So anyone else have this problem? When Im about to "GO" my left testicle goes up inside me and after i finish I can push it down back into my sack.. what the hell is going on!!.. its been doing it for about a year now and im scared to go to the doctors to get it checked.. plz help

2. Evitz

Evitz Member

a cut and paste off a medical forum

"3 days ago I masturbated and BOTH of mine receded, entirely into my body. I had to press on my upper groin area to get my boys back. I freaked and went to my doctor today which is where my answer is coming from.

According to her, it's perfectly normal. Well, I mean it doesn't indicate anything is wrong. There is a small muscle that pulls the testes upwards in response to cold and orgasm. They aren't suppose to go back into your body all together normally but if it happens it's usually due to the muscle spasming excessively."

If your worried or concerned, have it looked at... mention it during your next doctor visit.

3. Tchocky

Tchocky Member

Its the cremaster muscle if you're interested. Some people have a reflex where you can stroke the thigh and cause the testicle to "go up." Its normal in sex (makes sense that your testicles aren't flapping round in harms way!) but if they start getting stuck then you may want to see your doc!

4. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

Get yourself a spoon and go after it.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Ridinlow - your testicles naturally nest up close to the shaft as you are about to orgasm. You may have had an undescended testicle at one time, and when the testicle nests up close to the shaft it continues up into your body cavity. If you can push it back down into the scrotum, and it does not hurt, there is no medical issue, but if it continues to bother you, see a urologist.

Babies and young boys have scrotal sacks, but no testicles, which do not usually descend permanently into the scrotum until near puberty. In your case, the opening from which that testicle descended never closed entirely. There is an operation to surgically correct this, similar to a hernia operation.

6. RidinLow

RidinLow Member

thanks alot.. you guys have been very helpful :) im not so worried anymore, I might go to the doc just to see what he thinks I should do.. thanks alot