LSH Synthesis from Morning Glories

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by The Mad Hatter, Mar 26, 2008.

1. kudosdc

kudosdc Member

Please tell us which is better for this process: working in a hyperbaric chamber or a walk-in freezer? Or is there another way to keep butane a liquid despite its boiling point of 31F at 1 atm?

2. Cerveau

Cerveau Member

In my town I managed to find 91% ispopropyl alcohol and naphtha. Can I move forward provided I make sure that everything is evaporated? Also how long does the end result keep for?

3. SydProQuo

SydProQuo Member

These are all GREAT ideas... But shouldn't there be a pH level of at least 4 and only then will the bonding occur under low tempurature settings?

Thus it should be: these process', PLUS the addition of an acidic solution (Vinegar or Lemon Juice [Citric Acid] will work) and then put that all in the fridge for a day and drink it down when you're ready.

It should stay liquid people, that's how I've read it from other sources.

So, summary:
    -LSA (either clean, or right from HBWR or MG seeds)
    -Acetaldehyde
    -Alcohol (which will come with water in it, and sometimes even Acetaldehyde)
    -Acidic Solution
    Mix all of that, and put it in the fridge over night. Bam! LSH, easy.

4. Cerveau

Cerveau Member

I'm pretty sure the acetaldehyde is in the peppermint oil which is why its listed as an ingredient in the first post.

5. polymer

polymer Senior Member

??

peppermint oil is typically menthol and menthone, with some terpene compounds.
    acetaldehyde is oxidized ethanol.

6. SydProQuo

SydProQuo Member

I'm not saying that the Acetaldehyde is missing... What I was getting at in my reply post was that you need a pH of 4, AND for it to be refridgerated at tempertaures below 21 degrees Celsius.

And Acetaldehyde can also be half fermented grain Alcohol (Ethanol).

I just put a mix of 8 HBWR seeds, One drop of Peppermint Essential Oil, some (about an ounce of) 40% ethyl alcohol, and some (about an ounce of) vinegar making about two ounces or so of the mix - All in the freezer (just to make it drop the temp faster). I'll be taking it back out in about 15 minutes (making a total of 45 mins in the freezer).

I'm then going to drink it down right when it comes out. It's not frozen, and won't freeze because of the alcohol, and because it won't be in there long enough to freeze the water that's in the alcohol and vinegar.

I'll note back in about an hour seeing how it feels.

Wish me luck.

7. SydProQuo

SydProQuo Member

Well, I'm back again. I can see that my eyes are dialated. Really just signs of LSA, nothing more.

I figured it would be like this. I'm having a few distortions. Lmfao. And some giggles. Also, a little nausea, but... Like I figured, I didn't leave it long enough to do anything. Thus, really like LSA.

I'll do some more next weekend and actually do the process for the 24 hours, like it said.

It's almost like powerful LSA. That's about it.

8. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

Hi i'm an organic chemist "NOT" and LET ME TELL YOU THAT THIS (LSH IS "bull shit"

YOU CAN NOT MAKE LSH COS THERE IS NO SUCH THING

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Would you like to elaborate as to why there is no such thing. Cause I accually think its funny that they are using chemicals that are unreactive, and the simple extraction process for mgs is all you have to do to make lsa. The mentioning of butane had my laughing for a hour. dupes!

10. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

Here is what you can make with your LSA - PRO-LAD, ETH-LAD, ALD-52 - But to make any of them you first need to make LSD sorry theres no easy way, if your going to take the lsa from the seed make sure you do it in the dark?

LSH is a myth

11. Cerveau

Cerveau Member

For the love of fuck... LSA just makes me sick... I was hoping LSH was realistic but I guess not.

If eating seeds just makes me ill, will extracted LSA do the same?

12. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

For some people LSA just gets them massively sick, and maybe trip. I happen to be one of those people. It sucks.

13. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

With extracted lsa you can take upto 25seeds HBWR and not get sick but anymore will, and taking it with a MAO inhibitor, or Mono-
    Amine-Oxidase inhibitor,,This will make your lsa very fun?,,
    !! WARNING !! MAOI's lower the brain's barrier against more than just
    Lysergic Acid. Many foods which are completely harmless without MAOI's
    become LETHAL in combination with them. Such foods include: cheese, alcohol,
    caffiene, chocolate, animal fats/livers such as chicken, any kind of uppers or
    downers (including caffiene and diet-pills), MSG (mono-sodium-glutimate) a
    common food additive, some veggies such as brussel sprouts, dill, wild
    fennel and other seasonings, etc. Junk food probably contains analogs of most
    of this too, so just play it safe and don't eat ANYTHING for 12 hours before or
    after the ingestion of the Passion Flower!!!!! It could mean your life

he primary effects are as follows: dreamy-state, happiness, ability to focus
    and become intensely interested in anything you like, inability to concentrate
    on complex tasks such as programming, or driving, extreme mellowness.

14. Geneity

I don't know about taking an MAOI with an ergoline. That's risky business. Be careful.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think lsdmike was saying that, but its the way the paragraph is all crumped up, I dont think he intended to post it that tight,,

it says WARNING!! after the "?" mark..

16. Cerveau

Cerveau Member

The first time I felt like I was tripping. There was a perception change and all that. Certain images if I stared at them long enough would be burned into my field of vision momentarily if I looked at something else. Colors were distorted, etc.

A couple days later though I ate the same amount and just got very tired and sick. I'm allergic to vicodin and it felt like the last time I took one. Very dizzy, very sedated.

Does that have to do with tolerance or is LSA just bad for me?

17. Geneity

Well it should be like a week. I've never been able to trip again after the first time either. Same with acid (unless I was just unlucky). I'm not sure what the deal is. The second and third time I dosed LSA I just felt sick, sedated (in an unpleasant way) and vasoconstriction. It was miserable.

18. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

I done this more than 100times it's better than E!
    if you take lsa on it's own no fun maybe 5min

My experiance with this method of the net but this is waht it will do every time- Well, it certainly was not like an acid trip.
    It did, however, work. The experiance gives euphoria and ability to focus.
    I became very involved in watching a very boring educational TV show for over
    an hour. My vision around the tv was blurred and undulating, yet the man on
    the screen remained stable. Sparks of static dazzled with brilliance. Later,
    I watched clouds for approximately four hours straight with immense interest
    and enjoyment. At moments I was given to fits of uncontrollable laughter.
    And when a friend dropped by to borrow something, seven hours into the trip,
    I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and chuckle. I didn't realize how
    much I was affected until I actually tried to act normal. I experiance nothing
    remotely like a sensory hallucination, however. It was dreamy, very much
    like waking up perfectly refreshed at 3AM with a very bad fever, but feeling
    extremely happy. I was sluggish and would strongly warn against trying to
    drive. My eyes were expaning/contracting as if on acid. Occasionally, I
    became chilled, although I was wearing a hooded sweatshit, jeans, wool socks,
    and a blanket, in addition to having the heat cranked up. Overall, the effects
    were quite like great pot without any of the confusion, paranoia, or rushes
    of extraneous thoughts. It was about 50 times more mellow than pot, too. The
    effects lasted approximately 10 hours with no discernable peak. I took 25hw of
    seeds.

19. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

I take no resposibily for any of my own actions, let alone yours. This file
    is intended for informational purposes ONLY. Peace, Pot, and Microdot.

20. SydProQuo

SydProQuo Member

Lol. This LSDMIKE guy makes me laugh. Good tripping man.

I must say... The next day after I tried that "theoretical LSH" I was not in my best of moods. Just low and quiet. I know that when I tried to sleep that night (or morning I should say) at 5AM, I did see MANY visions.

I don't know if this was from DMT in my brain and I was just trying to go through REM sleep, along with the LSA (or LSH?) being present... All I know is that everytime I closed my eyes, the amazing sound of falling water from my fish tank would glow and make scenes like from some Fantasia movie.

I mean, I'd have to say I didn't like the OVER-ALL trip, just because I was paranoid and kept thinking I would die from Peppermint Oil poisoning, or from too much Acetic Acid built up in my body or something.

THEN I just calmed down and slept. Never in my life have I thought of my fish tank that way. It was BRILLIANT. And then opening my eyes and seeing the numbers, like 5, on my alarm clock melt, but upwards. And having it speak to me. Fun, and worth it just for that 30 minutes of glorifying hallucinations.

Rather it be my own brain from lack of sleep, or the LSA. It was good.

I'm going to take some Butane and Propanol right now and try to make some LSA powder from 15 HBWR seeds. Then I'll convert some this Thursday over to Friday so I can take some on Friday night.

I'll tell you guys how it goes and just to spite LSDMIKE I'm going to try to prove that either LSH can exist, or if it's all just some theory that is hardly plausible... Maybe I'll just try to prove that it's wrong. And then we'll see.