LSH Synthesis from Morning Glories

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by The Mad Hatter, Mar 26, 2008.

1. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

"Fictional" Synthesis of LSH by The Mad Hatter
    (d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide)

Chemicals + Product

Butane (Very Clean, not lighter grade)
    Ethanol 190+ Proof
    Acetylhyde (Peppermint oil or Acetylated Wine)
    Morning Glories
    Everclear, or any HIGH proof alcohol.

-Theory-
    Mix morning glory seed powder with butane, soak in ethanol. Extract down to powder, add Acetylhyde and Alcohol.
    Dose, around 1ml.

-Procedure-
    1. Powder 1000-5000 Seeds
    2. Add butane to seed powder, enough to cover.
    3. Filter off liquid, repeat steps 2 and 3.
    4. Discard liquid, keep seed "mush".
    5. Allow "mush to dry".
    6. Soak "mush" in ethanol, enough to cover.
    7. Leave alone for atleast 1 hour.
    8. Filter off liquid, discard "mush".
    9. Evaporate ethanol, yielding LSA powder.
    10.Add 2 drops per 1000 seeds used of Peppermint oil
    11.Mix to form paste.
    12.Add 3 mL of everclear per 1000 seeds used.
    13.Drop on sugar cubes.

-Dosage-
    1mL of completed liquid is a VERY strong dose. Similar to LSD, without body load of LSA.

Happy Trails from The Mad Hatter! :)

2. polecat

polecat Weerd

Would 151 proof be high enough?

And where does one purchase ethanol?

Or even butane for that matter so long as I'm asking, though I'd assume it would probably be at a hardware store.

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I dunno about pure butane. Have you actually tried this? Does it work? Is it actually LSH?

The body high of LSA is awesome. Why would you want to get rid of it? Are there more visuals?

And why did you list Ethanol twice? You could just use Everclear for both.

4. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

151 would be sufficient, ethanol is better. Hardware stores are great. To get a cleaner butane, try filtering lighter grade a few times.

This process gives you a more visual experience then just LSA. Its comparable to LSD, but not quite the same. All this process does is make LSA more visual by converting it to LSH, and some people really can't tell this difference from this and LSD. But more experienced users can. If you're looking for an LSD-like experience, then my advice would be simply to find LSD.

5. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

Another note, though I can not say with 100% certainty this will give you LSH, I can tell you from my research that adding Acetylhyde to LSA converts it to LSH. And another thing is that doing this step makes the experience totally different than just omitting it and taking the extracted LSA.

6. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

I read in an article pasted on the link below of the same theory. I know from personal experience that a simple lemon juice extract will pull the magic out of the powdered seeds. I also know that LSA is water soluble. Meaning you could soak it in water and strain off the seed mush having gained triptamine LSA H2O. You could in theory evaporate the water and scrape the mush left behind for LSA extract. I would use vodka personally. It evaporates faster and the alcohol might help in the extraction process. you could keep as a tincture. Now about the Acetylhyde conversion. I have read about this before. It goes with the elusian theory of the kykeon beverage made by demeter the goddess of bountiful harvest. grains of barley (which ergot can grow on) and some peppermint steeped in water and strained. So the theory leads itself to the orginal elusian mysteries kykeon was in fact acetylhydated LSA (LSH). I have been waiting to experiment hearing that it is indeed more visual. Not that the lemon juice extract isn't pure and good. so if i add peppermint oil to my seed powder then add lemon juice to soak seed powder in for 30 min. add juice and strain. I should have an LSH potion.

http://matthams.blogspot.com/2007/10/dna-in-new-light.html

http://dmt-nexus.com/doc/The%20Road%20To%20Eleusis.pdf

7. Geneity

Can I use ethyl rubbing alcohol? Getting Everclear isn't going to happen.

8. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

Yes. Just be damn sure you evaporate it all off. Also, you want to use a high proof drinkable alcohol for the last step before dripping it on the cubes, if you choose to go the sugar cube route. SWIM finds that way to be the best means of consumption. Also, my method is very basic to give a basic understanding. You can take these steps even farther to get a more pure form of LSA before adding the peppermint oil. I recomend doing this, although it is not completely necessary.

9. Geneity

Yeah. I just wish I could find ethanol somehow. Damn drinking age. There's gotta be some way to get around this.

10. polecat

polecat Weerd

You could go to advance auto parts and just ask for starter fluid. It contains the ether along with heptane which has a higher evaporation rate than the ether itself, meaning that the product is safe for use in this particular experiment.

And even if it didn't evaporate there would only be a minute amount remaining, which is basically harmless.

PS)I always get nervous using chemicals in extractions so I took some time to look into this.

Edit - Heptane is also insoluable in water. Would it be possible after evaporating off the ethanol to resoak in water to make sure that it was removed, and then just evaporate the water?

11. polecat

polecat Weerd

And madhatter.

How's Youngstown? A friend might be going to college next year and I've heard mixed reviews.

12. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

I'm not sure if I completely understand what you're getting at... Substituting ethanol with ether?

And, Youngstown pretty much sucks because of the hard drug scene out here. Heroin and Crack totally make this city a shitty and dangerous place, but Youngstown State University is a really good school though. I'll be going back this summer, possibly for chemical engineering, but I'm not positive on that just yet.

13. polecat

polecat Weerd

aww, fuck. I asked the guy at home depot where to get ethanol and that's what he said to find. At the store they called it ether and I guess I just didn't notice the change of title. Well, it was dirt cheap so no real loss.

So I guess it's possible to substitute the 151 for the ethanol. Now I just have to find some high grade butane and peppermint oil.

14. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

So, if I did a simple water extraction, then added peppermint oil to that, youre saying that would be sufficient? is the whole ethanol + butane part neccessary, or is it just easier to deal with drops than ounces of sludge? Im too lazy/afraid of flammable chemicals to bother with ethanol.

15. Geneity

Ethanol just makes it so you don't need to deal with drinking shit from what I can see. The butane is unnecessary completely. It's only there for a finer product, but you aren't making powder, so I see it as useless.

16. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

sweet, if 400 seeds is a good amount of LSA, would it be the same with LSH, or do you use less?

17. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Member

In all actuality, you can never use too many seeds, but you can always use too little. 400 seeds should be good. The whole butane part isn't necessary, but it gets A LOT of the oils out that you don't want, but i suppose it's only necessary if you're trying to get a cleaner product. I find there's less nausea and an all around better time when you try to get it as clean as possible.

18. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

geneity she said body load from lsa (fish vission, nausea) not body high

19. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

Fictional Synthesis ummmmmmmm

20. Cerveau

Cerveau Member

SWIM will be trying this today or tomorrow. A thing SWIM would like to know before hand. Will all this evaporating turn hi house into a smoldering rubble if say the light in his refridgerator turns on Fight Club style? And how do you figure doses with BHWR seeds, 100 specifically. And how many 'servings' per 500 seeds of MG?