24 replies to this topic

#1 Twizz

Twizz

Drug Conoisseur

• Members
  • 3,026 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 04:17 PM

I'm just wondering...

If someone managed to get their hands on a doctor's prescription pad, they would still need to send a fax to the pharmacy to complete the deal, right?

If they do that, maybe it's only for narcotic meds

* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *

#2 HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 05:34 PM

not sure, but my friends dad is a doctor and i use his pad all the time to get all of these prescription meds. but dont abuse it, i almost got caught with adderol
Posted Image
Hay un mundo mas alla.

#3 92B

92B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 07:47 PM

For my morphine the doctor has to call, for my hydrocodones they do not. So I am thinking that scheduele II (MS Contin) has to be verified, and scheduele III (Hydrocodone) does not.

Posted Image

#4 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 07:51 PM

Sounds dangerous. Don't use your insurance. CII prescriptions won't work.

#5 ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO

• 1,381 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 07:59 PM

if you get caught they have enough evidence to build a nice case against you...Id advise againt any forgery and trying to get narcotics...

#6 polecat

polecat

Weerd

• Members
  • 2,106 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 08:05 PM

you would need to learn how to write the prescription as well. I have a friend who works in a pharmacy and he taught one of my friends how to write the actual prescription for oxycontin. They use a lot of abbreviations.
Posted Image
Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

#7 sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 12:30 AM

Every doctor has his own handwriting and they tend to scribble in their own elaborate style. Were you to take your forged script to a pharmacist who is familiar with a particular doctor's handwriting (very common in small towns) in America (I don't know how it is in Canada), you'd likely be arrested while waiting.

#8 Twizz

Twizz

Drug Conoisseur

• Members
  • 3,026 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 06:22 AM

Well, I was just wondering.

Seems a tad bit easy to get shit though.

* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *

#9 HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 06:55 AM

dude maybe i could help you out. pm me if you want.
Posted Image
Hay un mundo mas alla.

#10 elover

elover

ritz with cheese

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 07:13 AM

That sounds pretty risky...but I supposed if you figured out how to actually do it, it'd be worth a shot...

Posted Image

#11 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • 12,556 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 08:22 AM

News flash people this idea is simple, easy, and effective for getting any medication that the doctor could prescribe with whatever prescription-pad you happen to come across.

benzos are a sinch, but ADD medicine is not. some opiates are prolly easy too.
i must concede that you are in america and it might be easier or harder, i dont know
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#12 HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 09:27 AM

for me, even ADD medicine is easy, because my pal's dad is like a children's doctor, who prescribes it all the time. dude its not hard AT ALL
Posted Image
Hay un mundo mas alla.

#13 Jimmy420

Jimmy420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 10:38 AM

Stupid idea twizz, you will fuck your life up, my uncle use to get oc prescriptions and when they stop prescribing them to him, he used a copy machine to copy the subscriptions, one day the towns police drove up to his driveway about 6 cars and arrested him, they had ben watching him for like 3 years because they thought he was distributing them, turns out he was an addict

#14 Twizz

Twizz

Drug Conoisseur

• Members
  • 3,026 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 01:03 PM

I'm not at all planning on doing this... do you think I'm stupid?

Just questioning the availability...

And if I really wanted to know how to write a script, I could just ask someone I know who's a pharm. tech.

#15 kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 08:14 PM

I met some whiteboy in orlando who told me he had blank scripts and he could get me just about anything from xanax to percocets to oc's

#16 elover

elover

ritz with cheese

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 11:01 PM

I wouldn't have believed him...

Posted Image

#17 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 11:13 PM

I would've asked for some. Made my decision on that.

#18 kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 10:47 AM

Nah he was dead serious, he showed me a over 50 oc's in a prescription. I used to buy xanax from him every weekend. He had a whole little scheme, his ex worked at a pharmacy and she showed him how to write the scripts using the abbreviations and doctor jargon, and he would write it for a girl he knew and just pay her to go in and get the pills.
for some reason (though obvious), pharmacies wouldnt question girls as much as guys.

#19 boomslang

boomslang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 02:31 PM

Every doctor has his own handwriting and they tend to scribble in their own elaborate style. Were you to take your forged script to a pharmacist who is familiar with a particular doctor's handwriting (very common in small towns) in America (I don't know how it is in Canada), you'd likely be arrested while waiting.

I second that

#20 SpENS93

SpENS93

Illuminati

• Members
  • 2,282 posts

Posted March 01 2009 - 05:58 PM

i remember this thread

#21 Piink

Piink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted March 05 2009 - 12:10 AM

is it possible to add something to a already written prescription. I can't quite remember, but I think i've had doc's write 2-3 things on a prescription sheet... idk. i just got prescribed to some bullshit, wonder if i could tag on a thing or two ;-)

I would never have the stones to go thru w/ it. but i am curious. i had a close friend who told me he added on tylenol 3's before and he got em no prob..
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Frederick Nietzsche

#22 T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted March 05 2009 - 06:01 PM

It is sooo easy once you learn how to write it. I work at a hospital doing shit for the Docs and have several Rx pads. I just fill it out for someone pay them to get it and i can fax a copy to the pharmacy from work. It is easy and keeps a lot of money in my pocket. Be careful though dont do anything stupid like fill it out wrong and dont make the handwriting to neat ( docs have terrible handwriting because they write so quickly). The signature is hardest unless you see the signature every day like i do ( i just copy it straight from other prescriptions). So if you think your whole plan through and have the right hook ups then your home free with some good shit. :cheers2:

#23 danxdan

danxdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted June 01 2009 - 06:34 AM

i don't think a fax is always necessary, so that might work.

#24 Rainbow5

Rainbow5

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted March 14 2013 - 03:54 PM

What if you're sending the RX to a Canadian pharmacy? Would they look that closely?

#25 Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted March 28 2013 - 08:13 PM

Depends on what it is. If it's like an anti depressants, I bout it. But if it's a pain killer, pretty sure they have to.