Smoking Xanax?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by ArmOutsideIn, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

So I've heard that you can lace your weed with xanax, anyone else heard of this? Any tips on how to go about it? You advice is greatly appreciated:)

2. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

dont harm your lungs with that shit. seriously i wouldnt waste a zanny. eat a bar then smoke your tree. sheesh. someone will probably tell you to go for it. just be safe...be ez girl. peaz -J

3. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

lmao...........Im not even touching this one......

4. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

yeah this is pretty stupid. My friend tried it once and he said it didnt do a damn thing, just tasted horrible. You way better off eating the bar and smokin a fat L.

What I recently heard that works is smoking rolls believe it or not. my other friend said he crushed up a xpill and mixed it with a lili bit of coke and sprinkled it on some chronic and got his fucked up but differently than a dirty.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

No you can not smoke any kind of pills at all no benzo's,painkillers,sedatives, or stimulants NOTHING. some people will say you can smoke higher yield pain killers like morphine,OC's, and Dilaudids on tin foil like Herion but I have never yet seen that done right or work eather, The only drugs you can really lace or mix with your weed that makes any sence at all and will work to get you high is angel dust"PCP" and crack "ROCK COKE" if you crush it up and thats about all. Sure you can also lace Opium and hash into your weed but its a waste in my opinion unless you are smoking them out of a pipe or bong. and even in that case you are better off doing them buy themselfs alone with out weed.You can mix other drugs into weed like Dmt but those are not really street drugs and are hard to find.some say you can mix liquid RC's in with your weed but thats another waste also that I have yet to see work.Any other drugs you put into your blunt and joint or try smoking out of your bong or pipe you are downright just wasteing the drug and the weed and putting a really bad fucking taste into your mouth. another thing I just thought of Smoking shrooms is another waste also in my eyes.Every time I have smoked shroom powder or even crushed up whole shrooms it did nothing for me exsept make me feel a little weed type buzz, so you are better of just eating them. So please don't waste your pills and make your weed taste like total shit. Its crazy In all my years of doing drugs I have seen people try putting every dam drug in with there weed from bags of Herion to Tabs of LSD and crushed up X pills and every other drug under the sun and think you can smoke it. UN Fucking REAL none of it works so don't bother..

6. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

no just a waste of a bar. eat it and then smoke.

7. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

LOL to shocbomb. Its true what he said, people do put all types of crazy shit in their weed. The only thing i like to mix in my weed is hash, makes the high more intense. I also occasionally sprinkle a bit a coke cuz i like the smell & taste of the 'candy'.

8. thinkz

thinkz Member

..add a dash of rat poison too..

9. floydfreak03

floydfreak03 Member

unless you want to waste your pills and fuck up your weed, pop (or otherwise ingest) the pill and smoke your ganja.

putting pills in your weed equates to the Bush strategy in iraq, ie. "hey lets intentionally continue to do what we know is a failure and a stupid idea to begin with."
    (Mccain will continue this legacy)

yes i mean to say that John McCain rolls a fat blunt with crushed up dilaudid in it every night while his botoxed wife tokes on a crack pipe.

peace not war,
    PSM

10. Leroy_k

Leroy_k Member

try it and report back how it works for you.

11. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Smoking pills is just downright dumb. Most wont produce any effect aside from the lightheadedness and headache, kind of like if you decided to smoke catnip. Also burning the binders and fillers in pills and inhaling it can do some serious damage to your lungs.

Just say no to smoking pills.

12. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

LMFAO, so fuckin true..

13. moopher1

moopher1 Member

you might as well just smoke a bowl full of dead skin flakes too after you get done smokin the weed/xanax mix. thats the way to do it.

14. cracker531

cracker531 Member

the thought of that makes me want to puke my guts out.

chewing xanex is awful but smoking it would just be horrendous. i dont even want to know what the smoke would taste like. and i doubt it'd even get you high.

15. coffster98

coffster98 Member

Heat destroys the active substances in almost ALL medications (scripts or not.) Thats why they all say in the little pamphlets to store between a certain temperature. Moron.

16. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

Please don't call me a moron. I don't even have any xanax at the mo, I'd just heard about it and asked here to see what was up. Thanks for those of you who contributed intelligently and answered my question politely. Fuck those of you who are going to insult me for merely asking a question.

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I suppose that about wraps this thread up. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.