buying opiates online? c.o.d.?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TNtab, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick1110

Patrick1110 Member

It says invite code when you try to register...

How does undrugged work?

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Put the source in the box. Hit enter.

3. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

isnt it a lil sketchy with like the minimum orders of like $400 and shit? and have you succesfully done this, or do you just know of it??? THAnX

4. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

and how do we know if a source is legit or not?

5. Geneity

Quite a few communities where sources are listed and everyone reviews and talks about them.

It's like a crazy underground network.

6. pferg1

pferg1 Member

usmedsovernight.com worked for me
    you will need med records less than one year old showing a need, but once you have that established, you can get 1 script (90) 10/325 or 500 hydrocodone (vicodin) per month.
    less than scrupulous people might set up multiple accounts using there friends med records and such, but this is not recommended as hydrocodone is very addicting.

7. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

I looked at that site, they want you to pay 169 bucks everytime you want a script.Thats crazy.

I see my PM Doc every 4 months for 100 bucks. and get meds every 2 weeks.
    I just don't see it feasible. If you have medical records supporting your injuries, why would you have to go this route???

8. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

cuz its hard to get c2's when your 19 with a history of substance abuse in your profile...... but i guess that means i dont have medical records that support my pretend injuries :-(

9. Geneity

If you have substance abuse in your medical history you'll never get anything good legally.

10. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Geneity is right. move to another state, invent new injuries and then go to a doc. cause if you have substance abuse in your medical records you wont get near a script for anything better than tramadol, MAYBE propoxyphene, but even that is hardly likley.

11. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

I KNOW AND IT SUCKSSSS!

12. Opiumfiend

Opiumfiend Member

[​IMG]
    Glum-assed news.

I may have substance abuse in my medical records, I don't know. I had a problem with alcohol four years ago and I tested positive for opium tea and pot when I was admitted to a hospital last summer. But the point is, the best way to get opies is to get 'em legit, right? And with abuse in your record, that avenue is barred.

I've tried a few sources thru endlessmeds.com and none have responded yet. I still haven't gotten a chance to get my damn medical records, I will this monday... SWIM was hoping for an illegal hookup, but none of those have come through either.

13. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

When I first met my P.M. Doc I told him I just got out of rehab.
    And he still hooked me up fat for my pain meds for my back..
    In fact I just talked to him last month about addiction and rehab, and when I left the office he uped my script of Oxys...:)
    I think being honest with him really helped

14. GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie Member

If you have a dr. that gives you a prescrip for ANYTHING consider yourself lucky. I am in severe pain and every doctor I see is against anything narcotic. One dr. even suggested me taking midol for pain. (period shit) I cant get anything from any dr. and am considering ordering online myself or making more poppyseed tea. It sux bad esp when your actually in pain like me and the dr. s who all self medicate are such uptight assholes about it. If you get anything consider yourself lucky. Bush sux and has made it worse for people like me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.