buying opiates online? c.o.d.?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TNtab, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNtab

TNtab Member

I have bought opiates yrs ago online. I don't have a credit card anymore.....wonder why?
    Do you know of any good,reliable sites? I live in TN. One person told me you could find some places that would do C.O.D. Anyone know of this?
    Living in East TN, I have a really hard time trying to find opiates ( oxy,o.c. & tabs) along with xanax
    ALSO....desperatly looking for a M.D. in East TN area that's good bought writting scripts for the above narcs.Which I need,for pain & anxiety,not for abuse
    ANY info would be GREAT ! Thanks

2. MDA

MDA Member

Sorry dude you're only really gonna be able to get weak ass shit...tramadol and what not. 1% chance you might find vicodin. All those sites are shut down dude....go get a script somehow is best advice.

3. polecat

polecat Weerd

This is directly copied from Bluelight. The sale of internet prescriptions is dying fast.

-Bush urges new rules on online sales of addictive prescription drugs

President Bush called on Congress today to pass legislation that would restrict online sales of powerfully addictive prescription drugs, citing a growing number of overdoses.

Bush referred to San Diego teenager Ryan Haight as he unveiled the 2008 national drug control strategy in his weekly radio address. Haight overdosed on painkillers he bought on the Internet, prompting Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) to introduce the bill that Bush championed today.

The president said his national drug policy had reduced youth drug consumption by 24% since 2001. That progress has been counterbalanced by the growing problem of prescription drug abuse.

"Unfortunately, many young Americans do not understand how dangerous abusing medication can be," Bush said. "In recent years, the number of Americans who have died from prescription drug overdoses has increased."

John Walters, director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, said prescription drugs were the top choice for 12- and 13-year olds. He said some estimates had 2,500 young people starting to use such drugs every day.

Walters added that 70% of young people obtained the drugs for free from family or friends, usually out of a medicine cabinet. The administration will encourage parents to safeguard their drugs, particularly painkillers; discard any leftover pharmaceuticals; and talk to their teenagers.

Walters stressed that the administration effort was not directed at older Americans who order cheaper drugs online from Canada or other overseas suppliers. "What we're concerned about is the diversion, for the purposes of abuse, of controlled substances, principally painkillers," he said.

Current drug strategy incorporates education and prevention, including nonpunitive random drug tests at schools. It also includes treatment options for addicts and enforcement to disrupt supply.

Walters praised Mexico and Colombia for their help in targeting traffickers and said they had disrupted the cocaine and methamphetamines supply to the U.S.

But Walters singled out Venezuela for failing to cooperate on drug control efforts. "We stand ready to work" with Venezuela, Walters said. But he added that many Venezuelan drug flights appeared to leave from controlled airstrips "where authorities could take control, but that hasn't been done."

He noted that drug traffic appeared to be going increasingly to Africa, Europe and the Caribbean. "It's a huge danger and a growing danger to Venezuela, to Europe, the Caribbean and the U.S.," Walters said.

Bush estimated that 860,000 fewer young Americans were using drugs today than in 2002, when the administration launched its anti-drug efforts. He said marijuana use was down 25%, Ecstasy use dropped by more than 50% and methamphetamine consumption dipped 64%.

Haight, a high school honors student and athlete, was 18 when he died in 2001 of an overdose of the painkiller hydrocodone. He bought the drug online using a debit card his parents had given him to buy baseball cards.

At the pharmacy website he filled out a questionnaire identifying himself as a 25-year-old with chronic back pain. The prescribing doctor never met or examined Haight.

Feinstein's bill would require a doctor to conduct an in-person examination before a prescription could be considered valid. It has been endorsed by Major League Baseball as a way to crack down on the sale of steroids over the Internet.

The bill has passed the Senate Judiciary Committee and awaits consideration by the full Senate.

4. danknugz81

danknugz81 Member

the govt hard at work

5. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

There are sources for opiate powders and whatnot though. Mostly e-mail. Secret shit.

6. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

opiate powders? you mean H?

7. danknugz81

danknugz81 Member

probably some type of rc's or some shit

8. Geneity

No, I mean opiate powders. Hydromorphone, Diacetylmorphine (yes, Heroin), Oxycodone, ect.

9. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

are there IRC channels for this kind of stuff too? (anyone had any luck with them anyway?) i find communication with different groups of people alot easier in IRC than on many different forums.

10. aHud (ebk)

aHud (ebk) Member

I find it incredibly easy to get any pills yu want from Canada...wats the problem?

11. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

go to google, search the name of the drug then after that type @hushmail.com example (Oxycodene @husmail.com) good luck then go to undrugged to check your source

12. NikesMuse

NikesMuse Member

hey aHud....what canadian online are you talking about?? none of them offer/supply anything scheduled...at all, period!! you got some top secret source that the rest of the western hemi can't find?!?

13. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

buy poppy pods online
    make opium tea with them
    let water evaporate and voila
    or you can buy papaver sonifferm seeds online if you have patience

14. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

speaking of opium, isn't time to start planting...begining of springg...

15. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

ya, i plant about now and put outside my 25th

16. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

seconded...but i wouldn't recomend buying seeds. just save the seeds from your pods

17. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

18. elloc

elloc Member

how about access to those powders Geneity?

19. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

i tryed this, you need an invite code, could you please pm or post one, thx
    edit: i have done some more research now and i see it is hard to get an invite, i am willing to trade resources and anything else i have at my disposal that you may need to get an invite....
    thx again,
    zen

20. Geneity

It's funny when people with one post ask me for sources.

And no, you don't need an invite to use Undrugged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.