Blow job while driving

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by anonmaleuk, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

Hahaha. Because I like to concentrate on what I'm doing and give it my all. I don't like quickies in general. I might if it's late on some quiet little road...

2. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Oh, but you can totally concentrate on what you're doing! Especially if you're on a long road trip...you can be down there for like half an hour just, y'know, focusing.

It takes like two hours to drive to his parents' house and a lot of it is on a pretty straight, boring road, so there's really nothing else for me to do.

3. Cuff

Cuff Member

Well, he tends to get extremely into it when i suck him off, and Im not so sure that i trust his driving while hes going into an orgasmic seizure.

3/28/08: A speeding car collides into telephone pole. Luckily no one was hurt, but the passenger was found tightly stuck under the dashboard choking on the drivers penis. More after this break!

4. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Fair enough. I was really nervous the first time I did it too. Luckily my boyfriend is an excellent driver.

5. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

hahaha The Dick and I talked about this. he joked that he would push my head down while pretending there was a cop next to him and the back of my head was visible so he had to push harder.. i laughed so hard. I would like to do it, but our roads are too bumpy and I wouldnt want to bite his dick off, and his truck is huge, i wouldnt know how to arrange myself to be comfortable and have the right angle to do it right. i will try anyway.

6. Cuff

Cuff Member

Oh hes a great driver, dont get me wrong, but hes quite a squirmer. If he flipped while i was sucking him off, I figure it would be a difficult situation to explain to the paramedics as to why my head was lodged under the steering wheel.

Ive had this fantasy ever since he got his own car, actually. So for about 3 years.

7. Londoner1961

Londoner1961 Member

i think you'll be ok, cuff. i really do find it reasonably easy to separate the fantastic feeling in mmy cock from concentration need ed to drive straight. i mean he'll be aware of some potential danger so im sure he'll take more care.
    and molly is right. just do it. no way will he ask you to please stop!

8. Cuff

Cuff Member

Haha ok, comming from a guy who's done it, i suppose it makes me feel less edgy.

Ill talk to him about it =D

9. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

If you stop posting for a while and then I read a news report about a car accident where the woman was found in a suspicious position, I am going to feel really bad.

The first time I gave my guy road head it was on a smaller road, much slower. We did kinda work our way up to highways. Just sayin'. Safe is good.

10. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

Ah, exactly. Some guys are relatively calm when they orgasm, but others (like my fwb) have the most intense ones. I doubt I'd trust him.

The intense ones are the most fun, though. ;)

11. HappyHour94

HappyHour94 Member

i gave a dude a blow job while he was driving once. he said it was one of the best orgasm he's had in a while. so i think he liked it.

12. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

My car has a big center console, so it would be awkward for the girl to get at my tasty bits. HOWEVER, in my old truck, with the bench seats, HELL YEAH!!!!!! We would have to be riding on some straight highway. I am from Florida, but now live in Tennessee. Any Interstate in rural Florida would be perfect because it's so flat and you hardly have to turn or anything. Here in East Tennessee it would be my luck to begin orgasm as we approach a set of twisties in the mountains.

So, it depends

13. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

yep you should!
    I got some BJ while driving, I'm still alive - and with very good memories!!!!

14. Cuff

Cuff Member

Whats it like on the guys end, may i ask? In contrast to the average blowjob.

15. marcopolousa

an additional thrill due to the situation...
    you could be seen (when I did it it was always in large, almost empty freeway anyway - also for safety!) and the fact that you get to ejaculation but you CAN'T close your eyes and lay back! So it's like getting slowly to pleasure. A little bit if someby was bringing you close to orgasms but the closer you get the slower he moves.

So good!!

16. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Well i'll have the equipment soon. Turning 17 April 30th when i get my first car. So car, check. Gf, check. Gotta try it! Have to pass the test first though.

17. marcopolousa

hm, maybe you should plan to drive a couple of milles normally before? just to get used to the car?

18. Londoner1961

Londoner1961 Member

Yes, Cuff, i agree with marcopolousa. there's something about having to carry on driving as you squirt that makes it very different. somehow it s a bit calmer. it s actually very hard for me to describe just HOW the sensation is different. i mean the sensation is different and the mental stimuli are completely different as well. i mean there are all the semi-public-might-get-noticed factors which i find very erotic, and visually it is amazing to glance down from the road and see a head bobbing on your lap.
    all this , in my case makes it easy for me to come quickly.

19. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

Sure makes those long red lights much more fun.

20. Jane B

Jane B Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've wanted to give my man a bj while driving but he's too scared to get in an accident :(