Blow job while driving

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by anonmaleuk, Mar 18, 2008.

1. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

How do we feel about giving or receiving head while behind the wheel? Personally its a great thrill. Of course theres a danger factor but i find the need to concentrate on the road ahead while a head bobs in my lap makes me a very passive recipient. Ive been the lucky recipient a few times without accidents but i find the excitement makes me squirt pretty quickly

2. Wip It Out

Wip It Out Member

When I was 17 my 16 yo GF was blowing me while I drove down the road. I was doing 50 then 30, then 45...... swearving all over.

Just as I busted a nut, she let it all out of her mouth and it ran onto my belly and everywhere.

As I regained my ability to drive, I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a cop directly behind me tailgating me. I almost shit myself. I remember thinking... how the fuck am I going to get this cum cleaned up before he gets out of his car an approaches mine.

Luckily, I quickly hit my turn signal and pulled into a parking lot. He went right on by. I'm not sure if he saw us, but I have seen people getting blow jobs while driving, and it is pretty obvious.

3. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

Lol. Great story. But then you were very young and probably inexperienced both a s a driver and as a receiver of head. Apart from the odd guy who looks in as he overtakes i dont think my driving has suffered or that i have been spotted. Def. Need to keep both hands on the wheel.

4. greenryder

greenryder Member

Don't drive, so no. Plus people have enough distractions behind the wheel.

5. hornyashell

hornyashell Member

Been there several times, but its scary, I can drive really good with my gf there, but i dont feel that confortable, anyway it has been a while since the last one.

6. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

I gave a guy head at the drive in. We weren't driving obvioulsy but it was still fun. And then another time I was at my cousins and their neighbor who was my age drove me back to the train station and I gave him a thank you gift on the way over there, he enjoyed it and it was really intense.

7. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

what a considerate act, katie. did you discuss your gift first or did you just dive in? i cant imagine a giy ever refusing this offer, but each time it has happened to me it has been as a result of my request.
    can i give you a lift, katie? lol

8. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

guy not giy !

9. CultSavant

CultSavant Member

I receive this "gift" from my girlfriend quite often.

We'll be driving, and if we are in a deserted area (IE, desolate road), I'll just ask her and she'll unbuckled her belt and go ahead. But I'd never do it at 50 miles per hour, that's just, crazy. Hot as hell, but crazy.

10. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

done it once, it was crazy. it was in rush hour traffic so i know ppl could see us. it was really hot, but not something i would do again. I was 17! it seemed like a good idea at the time lol

11. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Ha...during rush hour. Was it rush hour before you started putting on a show? lol

I've given road head lots of times. It takes a lot of faith on the girl's part. And it really is kindof difficult to get yourself in the right position and not hit your head on the steering wheel. I've always been afraid I was going to accidentally take the car out of gear because my tits end up hitting the gear shift sometimes.

But I like doing it, generally. I love thinking that I'm giving truckers a quick show.

12. Dr. Butts

Dr. Butts Member

Been there done that!

Had a girl who would always blow me on the way home from a night out. Then we'd go to my place and she'd rim my asshole and do a pullback on me.

Should have married her. Loved to have her pussy and asshole eaten.

13. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

i agree the position can be awkward. it s best to move the seat back as far as possible - assuming you can still reach the pedals. and i suppose automatics are better , for the reason molly gives.
    but i d be keen to hear - esp Katie and Molly - was this as a result of a request, or on your own initiative?
    Personally i find the sensation quite unique. i mean because it s potentially such a dangerous activity, i know i have to concentrate really hard on the road, and hold wheel with 2 hands etc. so in a sense i m powerless to make any active response, and it s something which is just happening to me as i concentrate on driving. in a way it maybe feels a bit like being dominated in whatever way.

14. oldcarsrock2275

oldcarsrock2275 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

its awesome but scarry ... really hard to concentrate on the road but i love it

15. robbie19

robbie19 Member

i did it when i was 17 in my first car (1973 Ford Falcon 351 V8) doing 160kmph (100mph) along a country road with ZZ top La Grange playing full bull over the roar of the car ... BIGEST RUSH EVER. didnt cum tho to buissy keeping her on the road but by hell it was like a feeling ive never had befor better then any drug i reacon (not that ive tryed alot of drugs)

16. adamu

adamu Member

my girl loves giving me road head. The first time she did, we were helping her brother and sister in law move about 3 hours away, so we were in a caravan with her family on the road too...then we stopped for ice cream.

17. Cuff

Cuff Member

Oh boy thats another HUGE fantasy of mine. Ive been wanting to suck him off while he was driving for quite a while now..

18. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

That shouldn't be a terrible difficult fantasy to fulfill, should it? What's he gonna do, turn a blowjob down? Go for it, Cuff!

19. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

I wouldn't

20. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

But...but why not? I mean, aside from the whole fear of dying thing.