• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1 anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted March 18 2008 - 08:51 AM

How do we feel about giving or receiving head while behind the wheel? Personally its a great thrill. Of course theres a danger factor but i find the need to concentrate on the road ahead while a head bobs in my lap makes me a very passive recipient. Ive been the lucky recipient a few times without accidents but i find the excitement makes me squirt pretty quickly

#2 Wip It Out

Wip It Out

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted March 18 2008 - 01:07 PM

When I was 17 my 16 yo GF was blowing me while I drove down the road. I was doing 50 then 30, then 45...... swearving all over.

Just as I busted a nut, she let it all out of her mouth and it ran onto my belly and everywhere.

As I regained my ability to drive, I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a cop directly behind me tailgating me. I almost shit myself. I remember thinking... how the fuck am I going to get this cum cleaned up before he gets out of his car an approaches mine.

Luckily, I quickly hit my turn signal and pulled into a parking lot. He went right on by. I'm not sure if he saw us, but I have seen people getting blow jobs while driving, and it is pretty obvious.

#3 anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted March 18 2008 - 01:20 PM

Lol. Great story. But then you were very young and probably inexperienced both a s a driver and as a receiver of head. Apart from the odd guy who looks in as he overtakes i dont think my driving has suffered or that i have been spotted. Def. Need to keep both hands on the wheel.

#4 greenryder

greenryder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted March 18 2008 - 01:24 PM

Don't drive, so no. Plus people have enough distractions behind the wheel.
Posted Image

#5 hornyashell

hornyashell

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted March 18 2008 - 03:31 PM

Been there several times, but its scary, I can drive really good with my gf there, but i dont feel that confortable, anyway it has been a while since the last one.

#6 Katie89

Katie89

• PipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted March 18 2008 - 06:12 PM

I gave a guy head at the drive in. We weren't driving obvioulsy but it was still fun. And then another time I was at my cousins and their neighbor who was my age drove me back to the train station and I gave him a thank you gift on the way over there, he enjoyed it and it was really intense.
enjoy it

#7 anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted March 19 2008 - 11:07 PM

what a considerate act, katie. did you discuss your gift first or did you just dive in? i cant imagine a giy ever refusing this offer, but each time it has happened to me it has been as a result of my request.
can i give you a lift, katie? lol

#8 anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted March 19 2008 - 11:08 PM

guy not giy !

#9 CultSavant

CultSavant

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 03:42 AM

I receive this "gift" from my girlfriend quite often.

We'll be driving, and if we are in a deserted area (IE, desolate road), I'll just ask her and she'll unbuckled her belt and go ahead. But I'd never do it at 50 miles per hour, that's just, crazy. Hot as hell, but crazy.

#10 MaryJane69

MaryJane69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 07:51 AM

done it once, it was crazy. it was in rush hour traffic so i know ppl could see us. it was really hot, but not something i would do again. I was 17! it seemed like a good idea at the time lol
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free....

Posted Image

#11 MollyBoston

MollyBoston

Fluffer

• Members
  • 2,182 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 09:40 AM

Ha...during rush hour. Was it rush hour before you started putting on a show? lol

I've given road head lots of times. It takes a lot of faith on the girl's part. And it really is kindof difficult to get yourself in the right position and not hit your head on the steering wheel. I've always been afraid I was going to accidentally take the car out of gear because my tits end up hitting the gear shift sometimes.

But I like doing it, generally. I love thinking that I'm giving truckers a quick show.

#12 Dr. Butts

Dr. Butts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 10:48 AM

Been there done that!

Had a girl who would always blow me on the way home from a night out. Then we'd go to my place and she'd rim my asshole and do a pullback on me.

Should have married her. Loved to have her pussy and asshole eaten.

#13 anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 11:33 PM

i agree the position can be awkward. it s best to move the seat back as far as possible - assuming you can still reach the pedals. and i suppose automatics are better , for the reason molly gives.
but i d be keen to hear - esp Katie and Molly - was this as a result of a request, or on your own initiative?
Personally i find the sensation quite unique. i mean because it s potentially such a dangerous activity, i know i have to concentrate really hard on the road, and hold wheel with 2 hands etc. so in a sense i m powerless to make any active response, and it s something which is just happening to me as i concentrate on driving. in a way it maybe feels a bit like being dominated in whatever way.

#14 oldcarsrock2275

oldcarsrock2275

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 26 posts

Posted March 21 2008 - 12:15 PM

its awesome but scarry ... really hard to concentrate on the road but i love it

#15 robbie19

robbie19

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 12:51 AM

i did it when i was 17 in my first car (1973 Ford Falcon 351 V8) doing 160kmph (100mph) along a country road with ZZ top La Grange playing full bull over the roar of the car ... BIGEST RUSH EVER. didnt cum tho to buissy keeping her on the road but by hell it was like a feeling ive never had befor better then any drug i reacon (not that ive tryed alot of drugs)

#16 adamu

adamu

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 07:21 AM

my girl loves giving me road head. The first time she did, we were helping her brother and sister in law move about 3 hours away, so we were in a caravan with her family on the road too...then we stopped for ice cream.

#17 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 05:21 PM

Oh boy thats another HUGE fantasy of mine. Ive been wanting to suck him off while he was driving for quite a while now..

#18 MollyBoston

MollyBoston

Fluffer

• Members
  • 2,182 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 07:05 AM

That shouldn't be a terrible difficult fantasy to fulfill, should it? What's he gonna do, turn a blowjob down? Go for it, Cuff!

#19 Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 07:36 AM

I wouldn't

#20 MollyBoston

MollyBoston

Fluffer

• Members
  • 2,182 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 07:47 AM

But...but why not? I mean, aside from the whole fear of dying thing.

#21 Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 07:52 AM

Hahaha. Because I like to concentrate on what I'm doing and give it my all. I don't like quickies in general. I might if it's late on some quiet little road...

#22 MollyBoston

MollyBoston

Fluffer

• Members
  • 2,182 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 08:05 AM

Oh, but you can totally concentrate on what you're doing! Especially if you're on a long road trip...you can be down there for like half an hour just, y'know, focusing.

It takes like two hours to drive to his parents' house and a lot of it is on a pretty straight, boring road, so there's really nothing else for me to do.

#23 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 12:09 PM

That shouldn't be a terrible difficult fantasy to fulfill, should it? What's he gonna do, turn a blowjob down? Go for it, Cuff!

Well, he tends to get extremely into it when i suck him off, and Im not so sure that i trust his driving while hes going into an orgasmic seizure.

3/28/08: A speeding car collides into telephone pole. Luckily no one was hurt, but the passenger was found tightly stuck under the dashboard choking on the drivers penis. More after this break!

#24 MollyBoston

MollyBoston

Fluffer

• Members
  • 2,182 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 12:27 PM

Fair enough. I was really nervous the first time I did it too. Luckily my boyfriend is an excellent driver.

#25 Hilder

Hilder

The Ganja Queen

• Members
  • 4,476 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 01:27 PM

hahaha The Dick and I talked about this. he joked that he would push my head down while pretending there was a cop next to him and the back of my head was visible so he had to push harder.. i laughed so hard. I would like to do it, but our roads are too bumpy and I wouldnt want to bite his dick off, and his truck is huge, i wouldnt know how to arrange myself to be comfortable and have the right angle to do it right. i will try anyway.
http://www.hipforums...pictureid=24985
I wanna do bad things...

Download my vCard for the Swap box.

#26 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 02:00 PM

Fair enough. I was really nervous the first time I did it too. Luckily my boyfriend is an excellent driver.

Oh hes a great driver, dont get me wrong, but hes quite a squirmer. If he flipped while i was sucking him off, I figure it would be a difficult situation to explain to the paramedics as to why my head was lodged under the steering wheel.

Ive had this fantasy ever since he got his own car, actually. So for about 3 years.

#27 Londoner1961

Londoner1961

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 05:00 PM

i think you'll be ok, cuff. i really do find it reasonably easy to separate the fantastic feeling in mmy cock from concentration need ed to drive straight. i mean he'll be aware of some potential danger so im sure he'll take more care.
and molly is right. just do it. no way will he ask you to please stop!

#28 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 09:27 PM

i think you'll be ok, cuff. i really do find it reasonably easy to separate the fantastic feeling in mmy cock from concentration need ed to drive straight. i mean he'll be aware of some potential danger so im sure he'll take more care.
and molly is right. just do it. no way will he ask you to please stop!

Haha ok, comming from a guy who's done it, i suppose it makes me feel less edgy.

Ill talk to him about it =D

#29 MollyBoston

MollyBoston

Fluffer

• Members
  • 2,182 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 10:29 PM

If you stop posting for a while and then I read a news report about a car accident where the woman was found in a suspicious position, I am going to feel really bad.

The first time I gave my guy road head it was on a smaller road, much slower. We did kinda work our way up to highways. Just sayin'. Safe is good.

#30 Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted March 29 2008 - 07:17 AM

Ah, exactly. Some guys are relatively calm when they orgasm, but others (like my fwb) have the most intense ones. I doubt I'd trust him.

The intense ones are the most fun, though. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users