crisping method -generic oc's

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by GAHeroinHead, Mar 16, 2008.

1. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

ok I got a bunch of generic oc's on the way. I read up on crisping ms contin. I was wondering if the same method could work with oc's. The only pyrex i have is a two cup measuring cup. Does anyone have experience with this technique. I know generics gell up so I was wondering if there were any other methods for shooting generics. I dont pay for these generics so im just tryin to work with what ive got for now. I dont have any rigs with filters in them nor any pyrex beakers. Thanx yall. Peaz -J

2. MDA

MDA Member

Take off the coating then stick the pill in the microwave for 10 seconds on each side. Should dry out some of that gel bull shit.

3. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

ok from what i've read...i heard crush your generics jellies up put them in a big spoon without water.heat the powder until it all turns dark but not burning it. then crush the powder even more and add water to shoot or sniff..supposedly this works..i didnt know if this really works..ill let yall know on tuesday afternoon..sice ill have 60 of them to play with. i get bored and like to experiment..plus i cant leave the spike alone lol...if you know a better way without using crazy chemicals let me know...i dont know how i keep gettin quantities of these generics hopefully ill be gettin purdues when these go off the market...

4. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

i thought they were already taken off the market. When i have generics I just leave the wrapper on and snort them, don't gel up in my nose that way.

5. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

Yeah if you are just going to snort them go ahead and crush them up as much as possible and rail them. Works fine everytime.

6. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

no maybe thats why i can get them in such a quantity. I dont know how it works but I get them from someone in a pharmacy somewhere. Getting a while unopened bottle for free. I know it's hard to believe but ive been gettin them for a while now. There actually not bad I know some people say generics arent as good but they get me ripped. Mind you I have quit shooting heroin so my tolerance is somewhat low now. I just wanted to see if there was a technique for shooting "jellie" generic oxies. thanks yall. peace -J

7. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Yea all my friends refuse to buy them, but I don't care that much they still have 80 mgs of oxy in it, and they are cheaper, sometimes a shitload cheaper.

8. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

I'm surprised people refuse generic oxys. while the texture and the jellie shit inside them sucks, like Guitar said, they have the same mg dose of oxy as purdues... so if you're going to use them for medical or... semi-medical uses, they will get you ripped.

they are just harder to snort/shoot. let me know if you find a good way to do it GA.

-V

9. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

aight they're in the mail...trackin says they'll be here by thursday..i'm preyin they don't get caught by the man..how often do packages get searched via mail? Im gonna try til i get it right..i figure if it doesnt work out and they gel up ill eat the gel lol..either way im gonna get trashed tryin out different methods..any other ideas let me know. peaz all. -J

10. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

my friend got burnt 1000 bucks because he told somebody he was getting a package full of oxys, and he wasnt there when ups came, so they left on the stoop, and his friend stole it. so make sure your there when it comes.

11. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

haha yeah im off of work for the next three days ill be right by the door....other than that do they randomly search packages? all the addresses are on the box so thats what im worried about..ill get mad time for all these pills..

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Random package searches are certainly possible. Probably unlikely unless there is some problem with the packaging, or the supplier is hot.

If you can tell the delivery man is a cop, do NOT accept the package. Refuse the package because you have no idea who it's from or what it is. Close the door. If he's a cop you likely get another knock within 5 minutes. Deny everything and ask for a lawyer the second they read you your rights. Sat nothing after that.

If nothing happens with an hour or two, it probably wasn't a cop. Maybe you could still call UPS or whatever and say that you made a mistake.

If you get a call from the delivery company asking you to come pick it up, tell them you have no idea what they are talking about, as you're not expecting a package. Refuse it, at all costs.

Good luck.

13. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

Well I recieved my package today. So all is well. So far to tried two oxy's with no success. Crushed up both pills into fine powder. Placed in a spoon and heated up. They carmelized. I didnt heat them til the powder was crispy enough I assume. I heard when you crisp a generic you have to heat it until the powder is almost black. As soon as the water hit my attempt it gelled. So I ate them gell. Now im waiting for them to hit me. I gonna try the microwave for a few seconds on each side then try the heated spoon again. Im thinkin maybe the heat binds the gellin agent allowing the opiates to free up. Any ideas let me know I have plenty to try with. Where there's a will there's a way...I hope. Peaz -J

14. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

its now 12:30 and im ripped. i tried cookin up two more pills. There is no way you can break a generic oxy down and shoot it. After 6 20's im not even gonna bother with them. Just eat them. Not even worth the time to experiment with. Fuk it im goin to drink a beer and sleep. Peaz. -J

15. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

GA I wrote something awhile ago about how impoosible its is to shoot some Generics out there now be it OC's, Dilaudid, MS etc you need a bigger gage needle to shoot them becasue of the slime,binders and fillers. And to shoot that shit you got to be stupid and totaly strung out becasue that slime is going to fuck up your veins,arterys, lungs,liver and not to mention your heart.Shit shooting that Jelly shit and binders and fillers is so dam harmful its fucks up all your organs just go read up on what it does its some real bad shit to shoot up.There are so many bad medical things that can happen form shooting it up. They started making alot of the Generics like that back around 2000 or 2001 If I recall right, before then you could cold shake almopst any higher end pain killer and shoot them up. it was that fucking easy, And now a days there are so many companys that make painkillers not to mention the Generics its crazy to keep up with it. Some you can cold shake, others you have to heat, others you have to crisp before hand like you said, and some you can shoot but you have to shoot that Jelly shit with it, And like I said what that shit does to you is not worth the rush you get from shooting it you are better off just crushing it and eating the dam thing. Good luck GA sorry man you could not get the rush from the spike. I hate that so mush when you get pills and think you can bang them an it turns out you can't. Well at least you got high right, I know you wanted the rush from the shot though !!!!!