Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Girls, describe your cunt and boobs! Men, describe your cock.

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan20

Jordan20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted March 16 2008 - 11:55 AM

Here it is. The thread used to describe your naughty bits. Girls, describe your pussy and boobs, in detail. Guys, describe your cocks...again, in detail. Fair IS fair and the women folk need some descriptions too, ya know ;).

As for me:

I'm about 4 (non aroused) to about 6 or maybe a lil over (aroused). I guess you could also I'm a bit hairy. Despite my size, I'd still like to think I'm a good lay (though you won't find out unless you're dating me). It's also a tad bit veiny, but not really. Overall, it works well for me and I'm happy with it.

Your turn ;).

edit: I put in vaginal hole because some people really think the vulva IS the va-jay-jay.

#2 Michael Savage

Michael Savage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted March 17 2008 - 09:51 PM

Well, it's got: a shaft, and 2 balls. Wait is it 2? lemme check...

Yep, it's 2.
  • Dude111 and TheSamantha like this

Posted Image

You guys got any milk?

#3 Newclues

Newclues

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted March 24 2008 - 01:54 AM

ok my penis is un circumsised, 18 cm long (erect), normally unshaven (rightnow it is unshaven), my testies hang around 5cm below my penis, they are hairy too. my pubes are black, there is what looks like a red vain that goes from my testies up to the head of my penis on the bottom. i am a white guy so my penis is obvioulsy white in colour. my pubes are about 3cm long. i am not sure if i am alowed to show any pictures so that is the best i can describe it.

#4 Vire

Vire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 12:21 AM

I'm around 3-4 soft and slightly over 6" hard. Uncircumsized, and my balls and the area above the base of the shaft is VERY hairy. My dick is straight as a rail, but I think it rests on my right leg when soft. It's not too veiny but has a few to speak of. And when compared to my 5' 8" body, it looks huge on me.

#5 FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 02:59 AM

no thank you.
Posted Image
I posted my picture in my signature, I'm cool now, right?

(My old one reminded me of an alien-elf.)

#6 RedLotus

RedLotus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 07:46 PM

welll my tits are a B, small but not to small, milky white, nipples are usually hard due to the piercings, small tattoo of stars under the left boob.

cunt, is always shaven, had a beautiful pink and purple lotus flower tattoo'd on it. I have two piercings in it as well, i have a 12g curvel barbell that sits in my clitoral hood, and i have a 0g plug that keeps the upper part of my labia pierced together. Always wet, and soft pink in colour :)

#7 chinquapin

chinquapin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 08:12 PM

8.75 inches long, 2.25 inches diameter with a left hand arch.....circum-cut with a small scar on the bottom of the shaft. Fully hard it stands at a nice 45 degree angle and can get so hard it hurts.

it fits my frame size, and has actually been a huge problem in my life cause most girls/women cannot and do not like to try and handle it. Does size matter?....Yeah and I could use a little less in both the length and thickness. Even my wife agrees.

Can or should I post pictures?

Watch what you wish for guys.
I love the female form in all forms! :drool:

Posted Image

#8 chinquapin

chinquapin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 08:13 PM

welll my tits are a B, small but not to small, milky white, nipples are usually hard due to the piercings, small tattoo of stars under the left boob.

cunt, is always shaven, had a beautiful pink and purple lotus flower tattoo'd on it. I have two piercings in it as well, i have a 12g curvel barbell that sits in my clitoral hood, and i have a 0g plug that keeps the upper part of my labia pierced together. Always wet, and soft pink in colour :)

I am a very visual person....thank you.....really thank you...

Posted Image

#9 dudeman99

dudeman99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 08:18 PM

my dick has been called a dinosour neck
14 inches long, wrist width, veiny, and beautiful,
and i stand 4'2" so ya...

09348399384391171-0

#10 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,134 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 08:05 AM

14cm I could believe - 14" is not even within the realms of fantasy.

#11 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 09:12 AM

my dick has been called a dinosour neck
14 inches long, wrist width, veiny, and beautiful,
and i stand 4'2" so ya...

This is great, you must be a Shetland Pony, and you can type good trick, have a carrot, now you can get back to pulling your little cart, Geeez 14" and a full 4'2" you must be a chick Magnet with that thing, and the big plus for them is you can give them a ride home in your little cart.

Peace

#12 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 10,908 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 09:38 AM

A bucket 'o balls 'n a yard 'o dick.------With a crank like dudeman,(oops,maybe it was chinquapin)I'd invest in some bovine company.And a stool.Posted Image

#13 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 09:48 AM

A bucket 'o balls 'n a yard 'o dick.------With a crank like dudeman,I'd invest in some bovine company.And a stool.

Can a Pony milk a cow ? Well he can type that's a good trick, but at a full 4'2" tall he really would not need a stool, sides if he sat down what would he do with his dick, at 14" it would kind of roll up on the ground under him. What a lucky guy.

Peace

#14 dudeman99

dudeman99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 11:37 AM

actually im 6'10" and have a 2 and 1/2 inch dick hard
pityyy meee

09348399384391171-0

#15 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 12:04 AM

Well my boobs are fatty tissue hanging from my chest in hopes of someday nursing children, and my vagina is very delicate skin with a hole in the middle.

#16 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 01:57 AM

Well my boobs are fatty tissue hanging from my chest in hopes of someday nursing children, and my vagina is very delicate skin with a hole in the middle.

That's the best description yet, you could have given more justice to your boobs though, to use guys they are much more than fatty tissue, but I guess you sumed up what they're ultimate function is, your vagina description is way cool, you said just what it looks like but still managed to make it sound very erotic, the whole hole in the middle part anyway. Great job.

Peace

#17 luvpantyshots

luvpantyshots

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 06:26 AM

My Dick is 8 in and like 5 in around.

I think theres a pic of it on my gallery?

Im in So Cal.

#18 MrHappy

MrHappy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 03:40 PM

You read right!

I am a bit of an exhibitionist and I learned how to take great shots with my new camera. So if any of you ladies out there would like to see your name on my erect penis please email your name to me at yournameonmypenis@gmail.com and I will email a pic of your name on my penis to your address.
You can also choose the color you would like your name in.

This is free of charge and all in good fun. I will be checking my inbox daily so your request would be mailed back in a day or less.

I will not write male names on my penis, only ladies please.

Start sending your names!

#19 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 27 2008 - 05:31 PM

That's the best description yet, you could have given more justice to your boobs though, to use guys they are much more than fatty tissue, but I guess you sumed up what they're ultimate function is, your vagina description is way cool, you said just what it looks like but still managed to make it sound very erotic, the whole hole in the middle part anyway. Great job.

Peace

haha.

I was not expecting that. But thank you XD

#20 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 12:26 AM

haha.

Sure, you know we only got what we got, if I were to describe my dick it would be like, I don't know how long or how fat it is it just is, and I can't change it, I don't know how long it is or how fat it is, it serves two purposes and they both work so I am happy with it. It looks big enough I guess, nothing to cry or brag about, so just be happy with what you got and make the most of it.

Peace

#21 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 12:31 AM

Sure, you know we only got what we got, if I were to describe my dick it would be like, I don't know how long or how fat it is it just is, and I can't change it, I don't know how long it is or how fat it is, it serves two purposes and they both work so I am happy with it. It looks big enough I guess, nothing to cry or brag about, so just be happy with what you got and make the most of it.

Peace

Yup. You took the words right out of my mouth bro.

Although i have cried about my boobs before... they need to blossom sooner or later.

#22 Jordan20

Jordan20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted March 29 2008 - 07:50 PM

haha.

I liked the description, myself. :& And it's probably not my place to say this, but you shouldn't worry about your boobs "blossoming". I'm a fan of small/average breasticles moreso than larger boobies (though truth be told, ALL boobs are good to me........as long as they aren't WAY huge. Big ones are good, but when your boobs are blocking out the sun, not cool. :puke:

Also, agree with you, Silverhippy on that we should be happy with what we have. I'm not hung like a horse (thank goodness), but my cock gets the job done, so I'm cool with it, even if it could be bigger and better. IMO, you need to be acceptant of yourself sexually if you really want good sex....if any.....unless you pay for it. Nobody wants to climb in bed with a mope with no self-confidence.

#23 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted April 02 2008 - 06:26 AM

Well said, gotta go with what you got.

Peace

#24 NickisMe

NickisMe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted April 07 2008 - 03:37 PM

Small, too small for most girls, and not very hairy with only a couple of small balsl for company.

#25 Vinter

Vinter

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 40 posts

Posted April 08 2008 - 01:45 PM

its pierced 6 times ;) good enough?

#26 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted April 08 2008 - 02:15 PM

its pierced 6 times ;) good enough?

um.. OWWW.

#27 RedLotus

RedLotus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted April 09 2008 - 09:16 AM

it all depends on where those 6 piercing are. the placement of piercings is critical on how it feels for us ladies
Love is my Religion

#28 chinquapin

chinquapin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted April 09 2008 - 10:31 PM

Yup. You took the words right out of my mouth bro.

Although i have cried about my boobs before... they need to blossom sooner or later.

Cuff some of use love smaller breasts....even very small.

Posted Image

#29 moopher1

moopher1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted April 09 2008 - 11:10 PM

well, i guess i have a shaft, that gets hard sometimes. and also a sack with 2 balls in it. pretty crazy huh?

#30 avhp

avhp

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted April 10 2008 - 06:32 PM

I liked the description, myself. :& And it's probably not my place to say this, but you shouldn't worry about your boobs "blossoming". I'm a fan of small/average breasticles moreso than larger boobies (though truth be told, ALL boobs are good to me........as long as they aren't WAY huge. Big ones are good, but when your boobs are blocking out the sun, not cool. :puke:

I completely agree. I'm more of a fan of small to average sized boobs than large ones. I actually don't like huge boobs. I prefer just average sized, even a little smaller.