Cocaine Overdose - (Lethal Limit?)

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by WithoutGivingUp, Mar 15, 2008.

1. jia

jia Member

I'm same height and weight as you. (Well, maybe 5 lbs heavier.) Half a gram seems a lot to me, but I have only used cocaine maybe four or five times.

2. JulieXP

JulieXP Guest

I normally only do half a gram every 6 months or so. It used to last me about 3 days.

But this year I got about 3.5 grams. It just feels so damn good. I KNOW im not buying anymore after this is done, but I was just wondering if it was safe to take this amount till I finish the 8ball.

3. jia

jia Member

Nothing is completely safe in life. But the risks are probably low if you mean over the course of a day, probably higher if you mean all at once.

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Don't just look for an upper dose and binge as hard as you think you safely can. Dose in a reasonable fashon, and when you've got the effects you want, stop. As I understand it, there's a low ceiling for how high you can get with coke, but the cravings continue. Figure out when you feel good, safe, and are slowing down on positive effects/speeding up on the negative ones, and stop.

I should think, for a girl that small, a half gram in a day would be a lot, I don't touch blow though.

Also, coke is not safe, period. Even if you're in a "safe" dosage range, with recreational use (that is, this doesn't include during throat surgery....) very bad things can happen, unexpectedly... Take into account, for example, that the OP appears to have died :p

5. JulieXP

JulieXP Guest

I was hoping we could hear from a coke veteran, but it's starting to sound like a myth. (coke "veterans").. . kinda scary.

However, thank you for your replies, I will be sure to keep that in mind.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

from what Ive witnessed a hot shot of coke can kill a man.women 20cc Iv...
    .25g nasal can kill a person./ unlikely though..

4grams though is lethal nasal , Ive heard this a few times from professionals (medics)..
    but Ive seen people smoke 4grams in an evening only to get 4more grams. ROA is a big factor.

7. JulieXP

JulieXP Guest

Thank you for your response, but what does ROA stand for?

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I met an old coke user. Weathered face, half their teeth gone, constantly shook, couldn't carry on a conversation...

Then I found out he was 36.

ROA is route of administration.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

there are people my age where I live. all have the coke battery face look.. my friends wife shes in her late 20' looks like shes 40. I really wouldnt call them friends shes the kind person that will snort any pill that comes along.. whatever it is.. /cant tell them nothing .. she once screamed up and down I didnt know what I was talking about when I said "you can not snort Valium". sure you want to go ahead. BIoA is best oral with benzos.

Why would anyone want to snort a yellow chalk pill anyways?.. shes flipping the fuck out, so there isnt any use talking these people. This is the general consensus though and the problem with some noob drug users being undereducated. And it that, that harms those that use drugs correctly or with some degree of care..

not long ago there was a 14yr old girl here murdered by a crackhead. It seems she went to get some came back with little /or garbage crack and he killed her, dumping her in a trash can near a high school.. I may not be as big as billy mays but I shout just as loud about things that should not be forgotten so easily here. :cuss:

besides Billy Mays and all his buddies are cocaine addicts .
    Ive lived in Mckees Rocks all my life. Billy was nice guy, but his fucking mother is an ignorant idiot in denial. Whether he died from the complication to the airplane incident .. HE still had cocaine in his system.

so anyways lets toss out a few more 14 yr old girls like used christmas tree, and there certainly still will be no less crack cocaine here now than there was then.. but try and find some cannabis here.:confused:

If you really want my opinion now. Any amount of cocaine is lethal here..

10. JulieXP

JulieXP Guest

Yeah, I guess you're right. I have a little less then a gram left. I'm just doing a 3 small lines a day until new years, then I'm just going to finish it up and won't buy for another year.

Thank you for your replies

11. kjb45

kjb45 Member

î do the whole shitty gram in a night,coke is so shitty where i live

12. mtsyouguy

mtsyouguy Member

Yo i totally agree! I used to do that...like 3-4 lines every 10-15mins then worry my deala to death....dont do that shit its a waste!

13. dunkin3182

dunkin3182 Guest

well my man i blew about almost a ball just me tonight and im fine yer tweakin over nothin bro chill smoke some herbal it helps my friend has a heart murmur and does it n hes fine i kno people that blow a ball in like 3 hours yer fine just mellow out or u will scare yerself

14. teamsterguy917

teamsterguy917 Guest

yo look ive done six eight balls in five hours i thought i was gona die all i did was take two sticks of xnaxs and i was fine ....WHATEVER U DO DONT GET CARZY IT WILL OR MAYBE CASE A HART ATACK ...JUST CLAM DOWN

15. Boozersnoozer

Boozersnoozer Guest

I got an 8ball today for cheap, haven't done nose candy in a few months and I use it maybe twice a year.

Well I think I did over half of it over a 20 hour session.

It's 2 pm here and I think the best route is to do a couple more and stop around 4pm and take some Xanax. This was some strong as shit. All rock probably 90/10 cut. But it's been 20 hours and I did my last line (a nice one) 2 hours ago and I just need to get some feedback if my goal is to hit the sack by say anytime from 9-midnight, unless I take a boa load of Xanax or Tizaidine muscle relaxers or even OTC sleep aid.

Advice

16. Boozersnoozer

Boozersnoozer Guest

Either you are a mad man or that was cut really bad. I don't think I can do another line of this strong ass shit I got. I've only done 1.5 - 2 grams in 20 hours and there is no way if you had this you could do 20 grams in 5 hours.

I took 2 mg Xanax at like 4 am but it didn't put me out so I decided to just stay up all day today. Even if I stopped now I don't think I could sleep until midnight. Off to smoke a joint and another rail

17. Boozersnoozer

Boozersnoozer Guest

I agree though don't go crazy and master your mind, most of it is mind over matter. You worry , panic and make it worse.

18. Boozersnoozer

Boozersnoozer Guest

Teamster guy is right, don't panic, everyone's heart races. Fix the ches pains by changing your breathing from short chest breaths to deep stomach inhales. It's the dichotomy of euphoria to he'll on earth when you come down and run out. Also if you can get any benzos (Xanax), pop .5 mg. Disclaimer, I am not a dr but have much experience. 47 going on my 27th year of smoking pot, opiates, coke, benzos, tizandine, oxy, norco , morphine, opana, duladin, acid, meth.. . Friggin pain killers ... Im a slave to them but I got the coke to help me get off. Haven't done a pain killer in 4 days! The first 2 days I slept for 48 hours on Xanax and muscle relaxers. But i took too much to where you can't walk straight. Then today/yesterday I decided to try to see if coke would help with withdrawals without making me a zombie. don't underrate a warm bath or shower, drink fluids..

19. Boozersnoozer

Boozersnoozer Guest

So when your heart is racing and you feel totally amped after 20 hours is it safe to take 2-4 mg of Xanax

20. Boozersnoozer

Boozersnoozer Guest

Well put and advice to adhere to. . . I'm going through what you describe doing too much and the stuff was pretty pure. Like one big ass rock. I think my first line was 1/2 gram, got home and went nuts on some of the purest stuff I have had in 10-20 years. You know it's good when your nose never stuffs up. So I'm on my 22 hour of being up, still have a couple grams. FYI I'm trying to quit opiates and am 4 days clean, but I needed something for days 5-7. Those always seem to be the worst wd days for me. I don't even know if I want to do the rest of this. . . .time to flush what's left. . .