How to make acid (im not asking.... i have the answer)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 14, 2008.

1. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Why don't we use this energy to work to get LSD unbanned? Seems simple if we really try and collect our selves. We could do some straight up fight club shit and dose all the politicians in America and see how many still oppose it.

1 person likes this.
  2. DerrtyJake

DerrtyJake Member

I'll stick with uncle festers method

3. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

I am definitely willing my self to do what I have to to get her done.

4. kroll

kroll Guest

dude just go to a website that sells the chemicals for chemisrty classes and buy them online , thier not expensive at all and youll be able to make a shit load of LSD and make a big profit ( you should proably invest in the equipent but if you know people who will buy then youll make up for the loss and then profit)

5. GTT

GTT Guest

While I applaud the effort, this seems utterly impossible.
    a) You won't get ahold of the chemicals.
    b) Unless you have an advanced degree in organic chemistry and access to a lab, you won't be able to complete the synthesis.

What we need are better precursors to LSD. If there were naturally occuring chemicals that could easily be turned to LSD, the problem would be solved. Maybe someone could engineer a plant to produce LSD, eh?

6. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Ergotamine Tartrate is a Schedule 1 substance in the U.S., therefore most likely impossible to get for anyone reading these forums.

Seriously people, if it was that simple to get the materials and set-up and make LSD, don't you think more people would do it.

7. Trypthlyamine

Trypthlyamine Member

I'd just like to point out that Crude LSD (if by these means you could really call it that), isn't quality product, there is quite a bit more that goes into a good synth, purification takes an extended effort and budget.

It may on some levels seem simple in theory, but getting down to it there are many other factors which go un-addressed in this simple procedure. Lighting for example is mentioned nowhere and is critical when handling Lysergic derivatives as many, especially LSD itself are VERY sensitive.
    Its also good to consider that many of these precursors are heavily watched, extremely sketchy for someone without serious credentials.

Not trying to rain on the parade, but I think its important to be realistic here.

8. noosphere

noosphere Member

I would recommend looking up "peptide coupling". A paper was published within the past 10 years about a novel way to synthesize LSD from LSA using a peptide coupler. It's pretty basic organic chemistry but you'll need a chromatography column.

9. twistedcompound

twistedcompound Member

this threads good stuff, if only it was that easy, the world need more good chemist for the cause.

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Good luck getting Diethylamine without being tracked down by the government...

1 person likes this.
  11. noosphere

noosphere Member

Diethylamine can easily be distilled from DEET.

Uncle Fester's book is filled with errors concerning the procedures and claims the only viable way to acquire ergotamine is to grow a farm of wheat. Are you fucking kidding me? If you want to learn to make LSD don't fucking read shit like Uncle Fester, read scientific journals, read text books, take a fucking chemistry class.

It's pretty easy to make LSD: extract pure LSA crystal from HBWR seeds, distill diethylamine from DEET, mix and react LSA, diethylamine, and a peptide reagent like PyBOP together and isolate the LSD in a chromatography column.

12. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I wouldn't go off saying that it's easy in case some fucking idiot comes along and kills peope with brown acid.

13. noosphere

noosphere Member

I'm not saying it would be easy for anyone, but anyone with a bit of organic chemistry knowledge and some lab experience could produce LSD granted they had access to the equipment.
    No one is making LSD though because of this stigma on how difficult it is. The problem is people are looking at LSD recipes that are 40 years old and are outdated/erroneous.

14. noosphere

noosphere Member

But you're right, it's easy to make and hard as hell to get it pure. LSD is super sensitive and you'll probably fuck up your first time and have a lot of other analogues mixed in.

15. Long_HairHippie

Long_HairHippie Member

Why isn't there any good lucy coming from mexico, the cartels pretty much run things, I'm sure they have access to good chemists, but there must not be much money in it for them.

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The cartels make meth, buy coke from South America casue they can get it in allot easier, and grow outdoor brick weed by the ton,

I don't know that they have any real chemical skill, they are just good at getting things into the biggest drug market in the world.

The money is not in LSD production as much, you can make more making chemicals that are much easier to make, but anyone with an interest in clandestine chemistry knows it's one of those top level chems. If your into that sort of subject its the challenge you can't help but look into.

17. MosesReeds

MosesReeds Member

I think it's best if those cartel guys stayed away from acid altogether.
    Don't know about you guys.

18. Long_HairHippie

Long_HairHippie Member

Yeah, i know, wasn't really being serious about that, halfway thru posting that i started to wonder how their business practices might change if they were fed some. Probably would be a lot less people disappearing in the border towns i'd imagine.

19. Reno91

Reno91 Member

Niiiice. I just need to find a chemist I can pay to make some for me.

20. chemrock

chemrock Member

You should have no problem finding a chemist :)