How to make acid (im not asking.... i have the answer)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 14, 2008.

1. HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti Member

True. But since its probably just a small amount of caffeine it won't do any harm unless you don't follow Step 2 (ha stir like theres no tomorrow)

2. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

to the op, have you done this, or anyone you know, what are the results? this dose seem legit but who am i to say what is legit or not im not a chemist

3. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

or you could do a LSA extraction from HBW & Morning Glories..... and put it into capsules...

4. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

yeah. there is a reason why there is only like 2-3 suppliers in a country or whatever somone said. is cause its fucking hard to get the shit and make the shit.

go and try and make some crystal meth, some e's , then when you done that, come back and see if you can make some acid. cause if you cant do the prior, you wont be able to do the acid.

start selling drugs now. make your way to the top. then with all the money you have, start your search for a fresh chemist graduate, and with your contacts get some hookups for those chemicals.

5. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

i think you would need, at least, a class 3 laboratory for all that shit......

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I dont get it? I dont mean to attack you, Zen_Master but your chemistry needs clarifying.

It was helpful of you to inform that ergotamine tartrate is not water soluable. But this issue makes both of your methods of extraction pointless, because neither of them involve a solvent other than water.

So what will dissolve ergotamine tartrate? its a big chemical.

but you cant seperate ergotamine tartrate from the pills with water, because your insoluable mixture will consist mostly of the pill filler.

7. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

good point, this is why these methods only work if the pill caontains only ergotamine tartrate and caffine... im doing more research to find what else is in the pill and more info on ergotamine tartrate... hopefully i can figure out a simple procedure to sucsecfully extract the ergotamine tartrate
    if the filler has a melting point of above 410 degrees then the first method would work, if its souluble in water, than the second method would work. i hope to come up with a diffinitive procedure soon......

8. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

Ok..... Here we go

The cafergot S pill (another version of cafergot) it contains twice as much ergotamine tartrate and 1/4 less fillers
    These are the fillers

tartaric acid
    lactose
    hard fat suppository base

Items needed--
    Pill
    Candy thermometer
    Double Broiler setup
    Turkey baster
    Coffie strainer

1- Hook up the thermometer
    2- Place the pills into the double broiler and add one tbl spoon if water for every pill
    3- Bring temp up to 460 (at this piont the whole pill should melt)
    4- Once you notice everything sperating out into layers suck off the top layer (this is the fat)
    - You are now left with some water that has the following things left in it -

tartaric acid
    lactose
    ergotamine tartrate and
    caffine

- All of the above are souluble in water exept ergotamine tartrate though it is souluble in tartaric acid and tartaric acid is soluble in water -

5- Cool down and stir franticly while doing so
    6- If all goes well then when you stop stirring, there sould be some cristals forming at the bottom of the broiler
    7- Strain the mixture keeping the crystals and run crysals under warm water a few times to get rid of all the contaminates

- Each pill wil yeild about 1mg of ergotamine tartrate, though there are 2 mg's in the pill one will evaporate during the procces-

Or you could try this web site, i dont know if its legit though-
    http://www.buyersguidechem.de/AliefAus.php?pname=Ergotamine tartrate&pnu=440012047170&cass=

Peace

9. HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti Member

The site's legit, but you have to buy it in BULK and probably need a license of some sort to get it. The sites I listed before are bulk too. Seems you know a bit about chemistry , and maybe you could pay a teacher or someone with the right license to get the stuff for you.

10. ron the bear

ron the bear Member

Going back to the first post, how much acid does this yield?

11. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

i dont know.... all i know is it makes alot im going to guess about 50,000 ug, but i dont kno,

12. Squilla

Squilla Banned

its about 3.6 grams or so.

to quote peter:
    "yeah. there is a reason why there is only like 2-3 suppliers in a country or whatever somone said. is cause its fucking hard to get the shit and make the shit.

go and try and make some crystal meth, some e's , then when you done that, come back and see if you can make some acid. cause if you cant do the prior, you wont be able to do the acid.

start selling drugs now. make your way to the top. then with all the money you have, start your search for a fresh chemist graduate, and with your contacts get some hookups for those chemicals."

I don't believe for one second there is only a select few chemists out there that make acid and distribute it, thats just ignorance.
    Ok, why the hell would you want to make meth and extasy if you wanted to make acid? I find that a huge step downard. Practice doing labs in a chemistry class or shit, just buy the materials and just don't be stupid. I was in AP Chemistry at my HS and man, its not rocket science.
    Start selling drugs now? Another step downard, if anything you want to quit doing drugs, start getting a good paying job, go to collage, graduate then go to work, Eventually your in your 30s or so and you have a chemist's licence and you can make LSD in your basement, hell yea!

Hahah, if your gonna go to collage for Organic Chemistry you better be one bright mother Freaker, I have a few friends currently enrolled in certain colleges where their major is that chemistry and they just get loaded and loaded with work. What I did, I just bought a 200 dollar organic chemistry textbook and I just read up on that. All you really need is to get money, and then hook ups. My dad has a friend in amsterdam that he worked with back in the 70s who has a connection to a chemist. True I probably won't be making LSD anytime soon but I know how to get the chemicals.

ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE>
    SGNL>05
    OPEN YOUR MIND>

>.> just don't get caught, oh, I am awaiting to discover the true recipe :D

13. D_MAN

D_MAN Member

Ya...thats a lot more complicated than they way I heard- putting toothpaste on an orange peel and growing mold on it. That shit tastes nasty!!!

14. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i dont know man. if your not in it, you aint gonna get anywhere with shit.
    if your not in the drug trade startin out as the little man and working up and getting respect and finding those chemicals and making money and gettin one of those chemists that cant find a job and wants a shit load of money. uuh im to out of it to finish that sentesen. but yeah.

its probably not so common cause there isnt as much money in the buisness of lsd. suplly and demand. Most people i know who do drugs while do alot of drugs, but will shit themselves at the sound of lsd.
    pills and crystal are way easier to make and the demand is sky fucking hi.
    so its basically buisness. everyone just wants to make money.
    and considering how one chemist could make soooo many thousands of doses so easily, it means the demand is filled with very few suplliers.

15. Squilla

Squilla Banned

lol, it sounds like thats the profession for you! Your already brain dead from all the drugs your inducing. That is the wrong path absolutely, if you wanna get caught by the cops you go right on ahead.

16. HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti Member

uhh this is hipforums. its in the hippie culture to do drugs (controversal, whatever). theres like 10 forums for drugs here so obviously lots of people here do them.

17. trogger

trogger Member

First of all, SWIM has a lot of higher ed, including grad org. chem. but still isn't convince he could pull this off. He did however, go to the trouble of purchasing a lot of cavergot with the intention of extracting the ergotamine tartrate and then hoped to proceed somewhat as above. believe that he just found a source and put the whole project on ice.

One Q however: where id this synthesis come from?
    Think there is something 9solvent) missing in step 1 - you are going to evaporate half of it in step 4....

STEP 1: In a 2 liter three-necked round bottom flask
    add to 2 grams of ergotamine tartrate about 1/2 gram
    of hydrazine hydrate. Exercise caution when adding
    the hydrazine hydrate because it is very poisonous,
    particularly to the eyes.

STEP 2: Place a condensing column on one neck of the
    flask. Place a stirring device in the center neck and
    place a separatory funnel in the thick neck. (Note:
    hydrazide hydrate may be added through a separatory
    funnel although it is not necessary.)

STEP 3: Place the flask on a heating mantle and simmer
    the solution for 2-3 hours while stirring occasionally.

STEP 4: Remove condensing column from flask and continue
    to cook for 10-15 minutes or until the original solution
    is reduced by half.

so, can you give us the reference please?

18. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

sorry, i lost the site, i didnt search for it, i just came across it randomly and thought i would post it.
    hydrazine hydrate is the slovent and for it beging reduced by half, i think you are just evaporating unessisary chimicals, i didnt come up with it so i dont know, i know a bit about chemistry but i dont know enuf too tell you that (if anyone does know more about chemistry, it would be appreciated it they could elaborate)

19. Kramazing

Kramazing Banned

to get the ergot couldnt you just try and grow your own rye and see if any ergot grew on it

idk

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

this has been addressed.