Non toxic hashish

Discussion in 'Processing Marijuana' started by Naturalhi, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Part A;
    1 glass plate (the kind from microwave ovens) I like the square kind 'cause they're easier to clean.

1 flour sifter (the one with a handle that when turned stirs the flour).
    Several glass jars, amount of finished prod will determine how big.
    1 square of silk screen, (from a fabric or craft store)
    1 embroidery or cross stitch hoop, I found mine at a thrift shop for couple bucks.
    A freezer, it's in the kitchen sometimes
    1 reusable coffee filter.
    2 index cards
    2 razor blades
    Dry mj 'till it crumbles when rubbed between yer fingers. I acomplish this by brown bagging trim and stirring every day!
    Take a handfull of harvest trim leaves n stems and put into the flour sifter and set it on the glass plate, crank the handle till there's nothin left but but stems and a few leaf parts that can't be broken up any more. When you've gone through yer whole harvest trim stash use the index cards to shoop the prehash up and put into a glass jar, I use the 1/2 gal mason jars.
    When yer ready, pour a little of the sifted trim into a reuseable coffee filter, shake until nomore material sifts through this filter, onto the glass plate. repeat until yer tired or bored, finish later:>)

Take the trim, put it in the freezer over night, snore.

Next morning take the silk screen and stretch it on the hoop, the hoop should be 10-12" in diameter.
    Take enough trim, to work in 5 minutes, out of the freezer, put a small amount on the silkscreen and shake it onto the glass plate, what comes out the bottom will be grade A blond hash.
    "The Hashish that results from this process is no better or worse than the original product, it will just be concentrated, hash is tricomes that have been separated from the plant matter"
    Silk screening hash only works if it's frozen first otherwise half of it sticks to the screening material and then has to be soaked in alky, of course that makes some mighty fine green dragon, but that's another story.
    Now's the time for the blades use them to scrape up the hash into a small glass jar. This where square plate comes in handy, easier to scrape hash out of a corner than to chase it around a curved surface.
    Storing hash is a personal preference, I like to leave it loose in a glass jar, with a small spoon to transfer to top of a bowl full of bud. One may compress it in several different ways that have been discussed elsewhere in the forums.
    Part B

Waste not want not!
    What is left over could be considered Medicinal Mj, at least that's what we use it for.
    The green left overs have a lot of good stuff in them, when yer momma told ya eat yer greens, bet she never had this in mind!
    Without getting too technical, Tricomes cause the side effect that we all started smoking mj for, while the stuff contains the healing properties is in the green portions of the plant. These being CBD's and or CBN's depending on haw long ya let the bud mature before harvest.
    So what yer getting ready to throw away might heal yer ills, I won't belabor the fact that if mj hadn't been outlawed we'd of had meds that work quite well on a number of maladies by now!
    So, with the powder that's left over, we can do several things for ourselves.
    First thing is to fill a shaker, one with large holes, and shake it onto food like salt and pepper, or add to other cooking ingredients in any type of food, like brownies!
    Second fill capsules and take it like a vitamin, start with a cap the size of any vitamin cap, not so big that you choke on it when swallowed.
    Then there's the whole ointment thing, I personally haven't gotten in to this yet, but it's out there.

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Bravo! Thank-you for sharing that!!!

-Bill

3. Naturalhi

Yer welcome!>D

4. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

**Bump** for Temp!

5. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

you can also take the coffie grinder and put some dry bud in there, grind it in waves (grind, pause, grind, pause). stuck to the lid of the coffie grinder will be hippie crack (loose pollen) collect it and put it in a ziplock bag. heat a knife with a lighter, test it on another bag to make sure it doesnt melt the plastic. if it does, let it cool and repeat heating less (this is very important.. if it does melt the plastic you hash is ruiend, if it doesnt, take the hot knife and press on the pollen... this will not only heat activate the thc so that it can be eaten plain or in pill form... but also melt it together into some great hash

p.s this doesnt collect all the trichomes so you can still smoke the leftover greens... they just wont be as strong

6. Naturalhi

Don't much care for mj being associated with crack, hippie or otherwise, but if you want to take the guesswork out of your knife temperature; heat your knife to about 400F which is approximately the temp that THC vaporizes:>)

7. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

it's nice to see some practical suggestions for medicinal purposes being posted. :)

8. Naturalhi

Yep that's the Naturalhi way, waste not want not!>D

1 person likes this.
  9. Naturalhi

Speaking of practical uses, have you ever used those tasty leaves; trimmed to allow light to get at the inner plant, in salads?

10. young_hippy_4:20

young_hippy_4:20 Member

put mj leaves in a salad? thats pretty cool!

11. Naturalhi

Yeah! and it's good for what ails ya!>)

12. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

would i use just any silk screen or is their a certain type i must use?

13. Naturalhi

I don't remember but I think it's 175 count fabric, to be sure look at any bubble bag sight and get a mesh that is higher count than the last bag of bubble bags.>)

U may also re-sort anybody's bubble hash water and get lots more hash;>D

14. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

so how do you "syphon" the water?

15. Naturalhi

Let the water set for a couple of days, that milky stuff in the bottom is what ya want. syphon down till milky stuff begins to syphon, then dehydrate the rest, any heat over 150F will compromise potency.>)

16. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i'll hit you with a PM

17. inextesie

inextesie Give us what ya got

How much weed would it take, i might do this when i harvest my plants..

18. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

i dont get what is so "special" about this method being non-toxic.

the only way to get toxic hash would be if using a chemical/butane extraction with impure solvents.

1 person likes this.
  19. Naturalhi

K Bar, I submitted this to counter all those chemical extraction methods:>)

20. 52~unknown~52

52~unknown~52 Member

so how much mj do you guesstamate it would take to make about a gram of hash?