• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted March 11 2008 - 08:03 AM

She hates it herself, but she sure loves to watch me take it, the messier the better.
I never had a problem with tasting or licking up my cum. I started to eat her creampies almost 40 yrs ago. She doesn't like it herself, but she likes to watch me take it and lick it up, especially if she has a hand in making me messy.
If I cum on her tits,ass or anywhere else on her, I have to lick it up. She is happy to give me a handjob if she can make me cum on my own face or in my mouth. She actually gets a thrill out of doing it to me and watching me lick it up. Her favorite is to jerk me off and aim my cock right at my face or open mouth.
Last night was one of the kinkiest when I asked her for a simple handjob. I was standing up and she began to stroke my cock for me. I was getting ready to cum and told her. She looked for something to catch the cum, so it didn't go all over her or the floor. The only thing there was my dentures. She took the top denture and held it at the tip of my cock and stroked me as I shot right onto it.
She squeezed out every drop of cum, then held it up with her fingers and placed it right into my mouth. As I bit down on it and it squeezed onto my gums, the cum oozed from the edges and filled my mouth with that old familiar taste.
I haven't gotten laid or a bj in ages, but she will always let me cum, as long as I am licking it up.
Ladies, do you like seeing your guy lick up his cum?

#2 Johnny_Boy

Johnny_Boy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted March 11 2008 - 01:53 PM

I'll eat creampies, and cum on my girl and make it real messy and stuff, if thats what you mean, when I first read the title I though you meant off the floor....I don't think i would do that.