jacking-off in public places?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by scrotum, Mar 9, 2008.

1. scrotum

scrotum Member

How many of you all have masturbated in a public place? I've done it in a couple of dressing rooms, and a city park and several times in the outdoors in large national forests. Nothing like blowing your load next to a roaring waterfall!

SergeantStroker69 and Grand prix like this.
  2. cruiser1911

cruiser1911 Member

I have jacked off in all kinds of odd places I did in an airport bathroom that was full of people, behind a costo store that was beside an interstate cars whipping past me I was behind my vehicle, driving down the interstate many times I was bored nothing else to do, one time at our local swimming hole I was on one side of my vehicle my friends on the other side about 30' away in the water and blew a huge load. one of the most memorable times was on top of the small mountains around here I could see about 10 miles in all directions. I have also done it at the river i would get a hard-on from the bikini chicks at the boat docks and would race up the river on my jetski to a somewhat secluded spot and blow my load

3. dancing fairy

dancing fairy Member

i do it at school all the time when i get bored in class its easy i just cross my legs and squeeze,and bop my leg up and down = instant jill session. get it jill off instead of jack-off.

bobmonth likes this.
  4. InfernoMunky

InfernoMunky Member

oh yeah, in class all the time ! i just whip it out jerk all over the teacher.... they love that sorta thing.....
    ....heh.... jill-off... thats gotta good ring to it

5. Hard On

Hard On Member

Classy :p

Honestly, though, the thought of a girl doin that in lessons is sooo sexy!

6. Wip It Out

Wip It Out Member

I love the thrill of it.

I jack off in public places all the time. I always hide my dick by standing with my car door open. Sometimes a cute girl will give me that look like she knows exactly what I am doing. It makes me bust a huge nut.

Sometimes in traffic I will jack off. Again, I never show my dick, but the cuties in the car next to me see my shoulder jiggling and know what I am doing. I've gotten a few honks, smiles and laughs.

7. greenryder

greenryder Member

When I was in school, I use to do it in class all the time. Hand went into my pocket and jerked off.

8. heyletschat89

heyletschat89 Member

whenever i saw a hot girl in class and get a boner i would go into the bathroom and jerkoff.

but ontime i was in an empty class room taking a test i missed the day before, and my teacher let me sit at his desk. he left the room and had half the lights off so it was really relaxing. i noticed that you can't see my legs from the feet up, so i whipped out my dick and masturbated.

as soon as i came two hot girls came in and i involuntarily went "ooohh". they asked what i said and i told them i coughed. lol

Sissybrandy likes this.
  9. Nes

Nes Member

a few places here and there

10. danny boy

danny boy Guest

pulled next to a chick truck driver and got naked waist down on fwy and started jacking and she honked the horn and slowed down to watch I guess and boy did I cum,what a perverted rush. I think I'll do it again.

11. TheMagneticHeadache

TheMagneticHeadache Banned

Hahaha... kinda weird she was watching ;)

12. knight2

knight2 Member

i did it in dressing rooms when i was about 12 or 13, the idea of people nearby while i was undressing got me hard(but everything got me hard at that age, lol. i rubbed the spew into the carpet with my feet afterwards, nice to use the mirrors to watch what i was doing. the waterfall thing sounds intense!!

Joshua Van likes this.
  13. Hockey1

Hockey1 Guest

I've jacked off at school. The teacher left and I had to finish a test so I just wanked laying on a desk. Unfortunately, my teacher walked in just as I was cleaning up still with my pants down.

Joshua Van and badrabbit like this.
  14. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have done a couple of times but not actually planned to go out and do that. Once while walking walking home drunk i got myself hard through my pocket and finished off in a dark carpark, and a couple of times while driving.

15. Mad_Masturbater

Mad_Masturbater Member

Yea i've done the beach, park, change rooms etc..

BiSal likes this.
  16. Jamesmark

Jamesmark Members

I jacked off on an airplane while in first class seating.

17. wheattie_70

wheattie_70 Members

I like to jack off in public, but i'm too chicken that I will get caught and get in trouble. I love to go outside in my yard - i have 3 acres - and cum with the sun and wind on me. I might do that here in a little while, after i get a bunch of foreplay on here. when i was in high school, i did masturbate while driving my car on the interstate, a kind of busy one.

BiSal likes this.
  18. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

Any ladies like to get off in public places? I am turned on by it but never tried. I definitely want to try somewhere public, but not too close to getting caught. I have to have a cover story for getting caught! I like the idea of outside in a park that isn't too populated.

19. TattooedJay

TattooedJay Members

Try doing it in your car parked somewhere public till you build your courage up.

BiSal likes this.
  20. Palmboy

Palmboy Members

I've jacked off at the beach, park, out front of my home (early in the am). Sometimes I have walked my neighborhood early am with an erection and shoot my load on the street. Been seen on rare occasion but I get away before anyone can really do anything. Great at the beach cuz women would see me and their jaws would drop.

BiSal likes this.