this is about abos

Discussion in 'The Media' started by xoxo_Emy_xoxo, Mar 7, 2008.

1. xoxo_Emy_xoxo

xoxo_Emy_xoxo Member

alright i am australian. . .i am white. . .i love abo ppl they r reali hot n i love they're acsent.... but im sick of the ones who take advantage of the system (i no whites do it to) they hav a whole bunch of kids get money 4 them then dnt look after them n spend the money on boos n drugs.. fair enough if u like to drink n get high (doesnt every1) but if u have kids u should at least try to get a job n at least try to look after them!! i mean gees u get free housing free cars nthen the media try make them look like victoms!!n wats worse is the whites with 1/9999 abo in them who try n act black n think they r so kool.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I don't like people who have English as a mother tongue who cannot spell or put together a sentence.
    and what does this have to do with media aside from your stereotype?
    Aboriginal cultures WERE victimised.
    Europeans DID take their territory, and none of the conquerors have truly made fair deals to the dispossesed.
    You do know your post is astoundingly racist?
    "they are really hot and I love their accent."
    White racists in the United States raped people of color, created fetish erotica objectifying people of color, etc.
    Sounds like you are on that same path.

3. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

WTF??? i'm here in the u.s.a. (in tex-ass) alot of aussies immigrate here, because they say, parts of this state are like australia. i've never ment an aussie who speaks and/or writes like you do. that's a new one on me! i think they (aussies) talk strange. the aussies think all us yanks talk strange; it all works out allright though. here in the u.s.a. we get the same kind of ignorant far right wing hate speech just like your spewing forth. girl... do you even realise how arrogant and stupid you make yourself look with the above post? PLEASE!!! for your own welfare; stop, look, and, think before you speak and/or write!

4. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

the OP has no regard for spelling or grammar, typing in text-language, just like pretty much all the young aussie chicks I've met. no harm, no foul. and while her comments seem narrow minded, dimwitted, and, in fact, racist, there is some truth to what she says. the aboriginals of Australia have been the focus of lots of incestual scandals and many of them seem to not have much ambition beyond drinking and hanging out in their reservations.

that said, some of them do try to live the old lifestyles, and the whites have certainly not treated them fairly over the years. they are pretty much given the message that "stay out of our sight, and we'll give you money." still, I think the responsibility for them to make something out of their lives falls on their own shoulders. but I do see how it can be challenging for them, especially considering the bias they receive in Australian society.

5. BillyX

BillyX Member

i dont see how aboriginals are any worse than every other welfare bludging person in this country i dont see why they always seem to get singled out if anybody should be singled out its the people that come into this country start gangs, fill the streets with violence make me feel unsafe to walk around my own area at night and make no effort to work or put anything back into the community. Now not for one second am i going to sterotype and say its all of them, its a small minority of them who make it bad for the rest. Also you dont seem too intelligent your self with spelling and grammar like that you are probably a welfare bludger. 18 years old and you cant spell words like "victim" take your dim witted racist bullshit else where i think you will find its not very welcome here.

6. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

it is somewhat of a big thing. i know that it is text; yet she is old enough, to know that she is writing to a wide group, of primary english speaking people, and as such, she should use standard english. even though, there are differences in standard english from country to country. it's not too often a big thing. but what she did was. listen, i don't want to be labled "the english language nazi" (i failed college english twice. it was on the third try that i passed.) even i know better then to do what she did.