Recreational uses for random Rx?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by BenzoBingin, Mar 2, 2008.

1. BenzoBingin

BenzoBingin Member

Okay first of all hello, these forums have been a great help to me thus far, thanks to everyone who has posted usful info.

I have 6 or 7 bottles laying around and am wondering if any of it is good for recreational use, well here is the list and thx.

Prednizone - Various doses from 10mg to 75mg (Steroid high?)
    Imipramine - 10mg (I believe its a anti depressant or for sleep)
    Desipramine - 25mg (Neruopothy?)
    Nambumetone - 500mg
    Lovastatin - 40mg
    Venlafaxine - 75 mg
    Sulfazine EC -10mg

Most of these bottles are full, I have checked wiki and some other google results but am still unsure of any recreational use for these, any experiences or advice would be great, thanks!!!

2. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

what an asshole.

3. BenzoBingin

BenzoBingin Member

Why am I an asshole?

4. HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti Member

I'm not at all into prescription drugs, but I'd think most people experiment and just see what the outcome is. My friend once took 5 different pills from my drawer and said it was awesome. So I guess you could try mix and matching, but be careful, the side effects could suck.

5. BenzoBingin

BenzoBingin Member

Ya I am good with the guessing game, thats the reason the dark night isnt on my hard drive yet, heith mixed and matched and now is dead... lol thx for the reply though..

6. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

swallowing 7 different forms of medication, or, at the very least, wondering what effects said forms of medicines will do (upon your body), or any combination os stated drugs, without a thourogh knowledge of the effects, including and not precluding death.

7. BenzoBingin

BenzoBingin Member

I haven't taken anything, why don't you try reading my message first? Your blatent attempt to attack me has proven your complete retardation and lack of ability to comprehend a question in the english language. No need to respond further as your obviously no use to anyone anywhere. Go die...

8. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

sorry man i've never heard of any of those before.

9. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Yeah those are a bunch of useless pills.

10. Gormur

Gormur Member

Have you ever had steroids? They don't make you high. They make you impotent, tired, and cranky..not to mention fuck with your hormones and everything else. Don't take prednisone. I did steroids for a short period in college to gain more muscle..only like 4 months..and the shit made me miserable, addicted, and I know it did damage to my hormone levels because I've never been quite the same since then. I'd stay away from that shit.

11. ava

ava Member

prednisolene is not an anobolic sp? steroid. it is a steriod used as an anti inflammatary and immnue suspressant. if you take it in large enough doses it makes you hairy, hungry and gives you a moon face

Venlafaxine - 75 mg or Effexor is an anti depressant which had a number of side effects from sweating and dry mouth very hard to od on it, take enough and it will cause seizures
    Imipramine another older typer of anti depressent as is Desipramine

did you go through someones medicine cabinet. if they are sombody elses
    note that pred and the effexor cause withdrawal. effexor starts within 5 hours
    stopping pred can cause majou health probs
    there are safer drugs to party with:)

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

wondering about random rx's will get u in major trouble
    did that as a dumbass kid (before there were anyt websites for info) took some crap i had no clue about turned out to be for parkinsens disease
    mixed with something else..just 2 of 1 1 of the other..had a psychodelic experience, but also felt like i nearly died
    my heartbeat had slowed to a dangerouse level
    why canytt ya be satisfied with whats known and safe?
    why look to something unknown and potentialy dangerouse?
    if u just want a recreation, go play a gakme or something, pills will only harm you
    theres no such thing as a safe pill