Big Clits

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by standingseated, Mar 1, 2008.

1. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

What's the feeling on large clitorides?

Personally, I think they're HOT!

2. UC09

UC09 Member

honestly i don't care, as long as their clit isn't bigger than my penis

3. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

I wouldn't care. I'd sword-fight that little pink punk!

4. bigboobster

bigboobster Banned

I like the bigger ones. But not extremely big. i don't like too big clitoris. i think big clit should be fine enough if it don't look like a mini penis ;)

5. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I don't care longs as i get to kiss it.

6. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

They look beautiful, IMO. Sadly, I haven't hooked up with a girl who has one, but they do look oh so fun. I could probably spend a day just fooling around with one (Unless the lady in my life didn't approve. Somehow, I think that'd be sensory overload....).

7. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

My lips are large, which I hate. My clit is out there a bit to where it's sensitive, but I wouldn't call that part long or large. I don't like my vagina in general for its appearance, but it's very sensitive and I orgasm very easily and often, so I love it for that at the same time.

8. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Vagina's are beautiful. I love them small, but larger lips rock! More to play with, better to feel, they look better and did I mention they are more fun to play with. Be proud of them. I guess it would be a problem with them being larger because of the sensitivity, but I know there are a lot of us guys that love them no matter what.

9. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

Believe me, there are a lot of large lip lovers out there. I'm one (then again, any labia are good labia to me) myself.

10. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

That's always a relief to hear. When this comes up with my friends they say how much they hate larger lips and call them strange names. I just keep quiet lol. At least some people online like them! ;)

11. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

Larger lips=more to love, as far as I'm concerned ;). Also, you said your clit is out there a bit...do you mean it kinda sticks out of it's hood (forgive my ignorance, but I had a bit of a time understanding what you meant)? If so, that's awesome. Makes them easier to find and please. :)

12. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Yeah, you can see it slightly. It's exposed so I think it's more sensitive because of that. But the clit part isn't long, long if you know what I mean.

13. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

You mean the shaft of your clit (part below the head)?

14. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Now you're just starting to confuse me (grin)

15. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

I've been told I'm good at that ;). BTW, I think your clit sounds cool for the sole fact that it doesn't sound like one you have to go on a wild goose chase for. I guess I'm a "straight to the point" type of guy. I don't wanna spend an hour and a half finding a body part so I can pleasure my lady (though if I have to, I will.).

16. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Yeah, I don't think I have to worry about the treasure hunting thing. A good way to look at it, I guess. And I have to say I just confused easily in general (laughs)

17. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

I don't mind 'treasure'. Just the hunting part. And another reason I like bigger ones is because (IMO, of course) they look better......as long as they aren't putting me to shame. I do have my limits ;). BTW, ever get flack for some of your fetishes? I personally haven't for my large/above average clit fetish, but I've seen many people get hell for it. Some people are just overly intolerant, IMO. Said it before on another forum: You should make sure you aren't living in a glass house before you start throwing stones.

18. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Flack for fetishes? Surprisingly not really, but I slowly mention fetishes when I'm with someone and take a step back to tell their reaction. I usually get a feel on if I should proceed or not.

19. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

That's actually a good idea. To take things slowly and slowly reveal your fetishes. See how a s/o reacts. At the end of the day, I don't expect people to have the same fetishes at me, but if somebody's gonna be with me, I don't wanna hear about how weird I am for liking large clits (sad enough, I've seen several people say it's a short road from sucking a cock, gay etc.). I don't care if somebody doesn't like mine, but at least respect that I'm different. That concept is hard to grasp for some.

20. Thekherham

Thekherham Member

I don't really care how big it is.