Girls? Or Guys? where do you prefer cum?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by bjking77, Mar 1, 2008.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

This topic was on another site I go to. This one woman told me how much money she puts into her hair and nails every month. (A Lot!).
    She said if any man cums in her hair she would definitely poison his food/drink!! I was like "really"? She said yes I am serious.
    Now I'm kinda scared of chicks. Who knows what kind of evil awaits!!

1 person likes this.
  2. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

magickman,

Get away from that whack job. To even think about murdering another implicates serious mental illness.

I've cum in girls' hair before. Not a single one said a damned thing about it. In fact, I've cum in every place on women's bodies.

My girlfriend who's now sleeping in my bed after an intense all-nighter spends a fortune on her skin and hair. It must be nice to have unlimited resources and not have to work. Regardless, she knows that cum is nutritious for her hair and shin. She'll tell me to cum on her face. She'll rub it in. If I cum in her hair, she'll leave it until she shampoos. She loves cum, but she also knows that cum is healthy for her skin and hair.

My girlfriend wants me to cum in her pussy about fifty percent of the time. She asked me a long time ago if I wanted her to swallow when she's giving me head. I told her that when she's giving me head, she's in charge of where I cum. Last night, she swallowed. But more often than not, she'll pull my dick out of her mouth so that I can cum on her face. She rub it in all over her face. She'll leave it there until she showers.

Cum is a veritable fountain of youth: http://www.healthcarewell.com/sperm-facial-good-for-skin-treatment-benefits/

1 person likes this.
  3. kinky12cu

kinky12cu Guest

I'm quite open to cumming any place she likes it. I love the feeling of inside her pussy. I love the visual of cumming on her tits or tummy. I also love the visual of pulling out, mashing my cock against her clit and watching where it all ends up :)

1 person likes this.
  4. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I always want him to cum in my mouth - I Love the taste and texture of fresh warm Cum.

Yes, I Swallow every last drop

1 person likes this.
  5. PeterF

PeterF Members

Inside her.
    Despite loving it almost everywhere, cumming inside for me still is THE BEST!

6. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

EVERYWHERE [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Thats my kind of answer..Lets make a check list. Lol.

8. igobothways

igobothways Members

In my mouth

1 person likes this.
  9. igobothways

igobothways Members

10. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I agree cum in the mouth. But if I have the choice, with a woman in the pussy bareback.

11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

On a female's face.

1 person likes this.
  12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

a Condom? :afro:

13. SandraAnne

SandraAnne Members

Inside of me.

1 person likes this.
  14. Kerri

Kerri Members

Anywhere inside me - not on my face and not in my hair

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

On a biscuit

16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a senior couple I will most routinely shoot my cum deep in my wife pussy where my wife likes it. But,she also loves to see me shoot my cum on my DD's. Actually she loves to watch it up close spurt out the very tip of my cock and see my estasy. She is fascinated by the ejaculation process. I'm lucky at my age to shoot 1 precum and 4 ropes of thick cum then 1 post drippble. We will play with it and lick it off.Don't tell me senior couples aren't aren't sexual creatures.

17. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

in a mouth, male or female

2 people like this.
  18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oops typo. I meant to say her DD's.

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I like girls, and my experience with them tells me that "cum is icky". They probably don't want it anywhere to be honest. It's gonna leave a sticky mess that she will have to clean up after. Not cool. I think this is a good reason to wear a condom, but that's just my opinion. Sometimes girls don't want you to wear a condom; for what reason I may never truly understand...

20. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

With oral I like it in my mouth. When having sex with a guy I like it in my pussy. I make that choice up front.