Dreads=Love (+14 months)

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by Caelynn, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Caelynn

Caelynn Yellow Butterfly

Wow and i just looked up at my sig counter thing as i was previewing my post and wow yesturday my dreads turned 14 months and i didn't even notice!!! *GASP*

anyways i suppose this is sort of an update... my dreads are tightening up like crazy and becoming solid, in a good way of course.

I have some little dreads forming from the long part of my bangs, very fun since they are about 80% natural... i play with them sometimes.

I am also thinking about adding some sort of red tone to my dreads, i feel like they are a bit dull being that it is winter (my hair has more shine in the summer) I have some conditioner that is to help accentuate warm/red tones in your hair, i am thinking about experimenting with it on one of them, and if it works i will most likely use it on all of them. i am also expecting that they will soak up color like crazy since my hair hasn't been conditioned since october or november of 2006

anyways </Update>

Here is the Dreads=Love Picture.
    [​IMG]

2. goatboy1186

goatboy1186 Visitor

haha love the photo and your locks are looking great.

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

your locks looked great sinvce..well they always looked great
    i think its kinda neat how ya all know the excact birth date of your dreads...i can only guess ate a general season (i think they turn 18 in the next month or 3..maybe 4..maybe today...dunno

(oh wait i know its not today, yea im guessin closer to 4 months or so from now)

4. dreadlochness

dreadlochness is a warrior.

nice to see you back, caelynn! your dreads are beautiful as always. my bangs are starting to dread up too, and i love them because they are natural and the natural dreads on my head are my favorite ones (and the best-formed, really).

5. Caelynn

Caelynn Yellow Butterfly

thanks guys :) (and lady) i've been lurking a bit still, just been to busy to really post much... though you will probably get more pictures later tonight!

6. Slang

Slang Banned

Yes, more :D

I love your dreads Caelynn, and that picture is utterly awesome