5 replies to this topic

#1 Caelynn

Caelynn

Yellow Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted February 27 2008 - 08:26 PM

Wow and i just looked up at my sig counter thing as i was previewing my post and wow yesturday my dreads turned 14 months and i didn't even notice!!! *GASP*

anyways i suppose this is sort of an update... my dreads are tightening up like crazy and becoming solid, in a good way of course.

I have some little dreads forming from the long part of my bangs, very fun since they are about 80% natural... i play with them sometimes.

I am also thinking about adding some sort of red tone to my dreads, i feel like they are a bit dull being that it is winter (my hair has more shine in the summer) I have some conditioner that is to help accentuate warm/red tones in your hair, i am thinking about experimenting with it on one of them, and if it works i will most likely use it on all of them. i am also expecting that they will soak up color like crazy since my hair hasn't been conditioned since october or november of 2006

anyways </Update>

Here is the Dreads=Love Picture.
Posted Image

#2 Guest_goatboy1186

Guest_goatboy1186
  • Guests

Posted February 27 2008 - 08:54 PM

haha love the photo and your locks are looking great.

#3 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted February 27 2008 - 09:06 PM

your locks looked great sinvce..well they always looked great
i think its kinda neat how ya all know the excact birth date of your dreads...i can only guess ate a general season (i think they turn 18 in the next month or 3..maybe 4..maybe today...dunno

(oh wait i know its not today, yea im guessin closer to 4 months or so from now)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TELL YOUR YOUTH THE TRUTH,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE BLOOD,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE MOTHER,
THEN THEY WILL LOVE EACHOTHER.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image
the earth provides everything we need to survive except love, we must provide enough love for the earth to survive

#4 dreadlochness

dreadlochness

is a warrior.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted February 28 2008 - 09:42 AM

nice to see you back, caelynn! your dreads are beautiful as always. my bangs are starting to dread up too, and i love them because they are natural and the natural dreads on my head are my favorite ones (and the best-formed, really).

.katie.

Posted Image

#5 Caelynn

Caelynn

Yellow Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted February 28 2008 - 01:09 PM

thanks guys :) (and lady) i've been lurking a bit still, just been to busy to really post much... though you will probably get more pictures later tonight!

#6 Slang

Slang

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted February 28 2008 - 05:20 PM

Yes, more :D

I love your dreads Caelynn, and that picture is utterly awesome
Posted Image
A word to the wise is infuriating.
-Hunter S. Thompson