• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johnschlong

johnschlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted February 23 2008 - 03:04 PM

A bunch of friends and I were once at an official inauguration of a new research centre at a university, and many students and professors were present. The gathering was so boring that most seemed to go back and forth of the reception area. It was Friday evening, so most were in the mood to party.

Obviously, lots of things were already going on in the toilets; the building was very close to the city center where everybody goes to party (the world famous Old Market of the city of Leuven, Belgium), so the party started right there.

Me and buddies joined the coke sniffing crowds in the toilets and there was a lot of sucking going on.

Since I'm bi, I sucked a few cocks too. After the fun, I quickly washed my mouth with water. Then we went back to the reception, where drinks were being poured.

So I start chatting to this sexy research assistant about how boring everything was. And suddenly, without much warning, she whispered in my ear: you smell of cock.

This was so hot that I thought I would be fucking that chica later on, definitely. Of course, that never happened.

Since then, I'm much more careful about cock breath, though. Just washing your mouth with water does not work.

So how do you manage your cock breath, especially when you need to meet people who shouldn't smell it (e.g. at a reception)?
Check my pics, chicks.

#2 johnschlong

johnschlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted February 24 2008 - 08:02 AM

Lol, what an utterly stupid post!!

Sorry, but I was horny. Fantasising about sucking countless big fat cocks, anywhere, anytime. Posted Image
Check my pics, chicks.

#3 Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted February 24 2008 - 02:47 PM

ooohh lord.. *rolls eyes*
Posted Image

There comes a time in life
when you have to let go of all the pointless drama
& the people who create it...
& surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good...
after all life is too short to be anything but happy!!
blessed be!!

#4 GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician

• 1,144 posts

Posted March 15 2008 - 09:43 PM

i never realized such an INTENSE dialema existed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast"

#5 BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted April 25 2008 - 06:18 AM

TOOTHPASTE will work wonders even gets rid of poo smell if you use enough of it, keep a small tube with you make sure it has a secure lid, you can use your finger as a tooth brush to get it all through your mouth and teeth, rinse well and repeat. Your finger is better than your tounge as it will kinda burn your taste buds and make everything taste funny for hours especially alcohol oh and of course more cumPosted Image